Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Hien Phan Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:11 am
Heres the time where I got scammed, I have copied and pasted what I had sent to the government fraud reporting website:
I wanted to buy a MacBook from Craigslist and I saw someone who lived near by who was selling one, I messaged this person, Nancy Viera, and asked about the MacBook on December 4, 2015 and she had told me she went to Canada for a little while but she found a service, Right On Time, which is a third party holding/shipping company that ensures both sides of the trade was fair, she had said she brought her laptop in to one of the Right on Time stores and now that company is waiting for my money to send the MacBook. A day goes by and I get an invoice from the company Right On Time that said they are in possession of the MacBook and sent me a well detailed list and specifications of the MacBook as well as a method of payment(western union), on the invoice it said to make the money payment to an agent by the name of Andrew Popes, once I had paid the money the company emailed me back a link to their website that says my money has been confirmed and my order was going to be shipped out via FedEx Freight service, and they gave me an estimated time of arrival of December 10, 2015 at 1:00PM EDT. Once my money had been collected neither the Seller Nancy or the company Right on Time has replied to my messages nor have the item been delivered. I believe that either Nancy works along with Right on Time for the scam or there never was a Nancy to begin with. I have all emails, receipts, and website confirmation of payment required to show all the steps that have occurred.

Got scammed for Christmas this year, be careful guys
Advertisement

by AlanJones Tue Dec 15, 2015 3:42 am
I'm sorry that you were scammed.

Please post the emails from "Nancy Viera" and her email address and the emails and email address of "Right on Time", together with any websites and phone numbers as these are things that other victims may be searching for.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by TerranceBoyce Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:37 am
© Right On Time Ltd 2004-2015 All Rights Reserved.
Right On Time Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales.

http://www.edmn-rightontime.com/en_language.internet.transactions/about-terms.html

This agreement and any dispute arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales

That doesn't work for a company that gives its location as

West Edmonton Mall
8882 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4J2, Canada

Terms and Conditions often give away when a scammer has just copied and pasted information without reading it.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by vonpaso xlura Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:45 am
Domain Name: EDMN-RIGHTONTIME.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1984911763_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.ilovewww.com
Registrar URL: http://www.ilovewww.com
Updated Date: 2015-12-01T02:00:39Z
Creation Date: 2015-12-01T01:58:03Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2016-12-01T01:58:03Z
Registrar: Shinjiru MSC Sdn Bhd
Registrar IANA ID: 1741
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns1.bh-12.webhostbox.net
Name Server: ns2.bh-12.webhostbox.net

Claims copyright starting 2004, domain was created less than a month ago for only one year. Doesn't know one side of the Pond from the other.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
by Sean X Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:54 pm
I was scammed by this same person with the same plot. I guess she was doing it in the same time so that no one could see others posting the scam online. There must be more than you and me who had been scammed. Here are the scammer's info:
Name: Nancy Viera
Email: [email protected]
Address: 3829 115 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T5W 0V2, Canada
Right on Time Agent assigned: ANDREW POPES
Right on Time: Edmonton, AB Depot - 8882 170 St NW, Edmonton, AB T5T 4J2, Canada

Also I saw the original post from craigslists

Which government website did you post to? I shall do the same as well as report to police/FBI
by Mike Wilson Wed Dec 16, 2015 12:49 am
Hello Sean X,
Please post the email from [email protected] including the email header information. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

\

Domain Name: LUXEHOLIDAY.NET
Registrar: SHINJIRU MSC SDN BHD
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1741
Whois Server: whois.ilovewww.com
Referral URL: http://www.ilovewww.com
Name Server: NS1.BH-12.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Name Server: NS2.BH-12.WEBHOSTBOX.NET
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 18-nov-2015
Creation Date: 18-nov-2015
Expiration Date: 18-nov-2016

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
by vonpaso xlura Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:32 am
edmn-rightontime.com has been reported for fraud.

by Sean X Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:21 pm
Battery life is OK. 5 hours +.

I have found a company called Right On Time that will deliver the Mac to you in the US and allow you to check the Mac before I receive the payment. You will be in control of your money and I will be in control of my Mac.
I will use 2 day delivery and I will take care of the shipping fee.

Please have a look at their procedure and we will go from there.
http://albt-rightontime.com/en_language ... party.html

Thanks.

On Dec 3, 2015, at 8:42 PM, Nancy Viera <[email protected]> wrote:

Hey,
My name is Nancy, you've contacted me on Craigslist about the 15" Macbook Pro I have for sale.
I still have it and you can find some JPEG's with it attached to this email.

It's a 2010 purchase.

But I have some bad news, I am now in Edmonton, Canada. I hope we can still make the sale.

Thank you.

<DCS06531.jpg>
<DCS06532.jpg>
<DCS06533.jpg>
<DCS06534.jpg>
<DCS06535.jpg>

Mike Wilson wrote:Hello Sean X,
Please post the email from [email protected] including the email header information. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

\

Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Mike Wilson wrote:Hello Sean X,

\

by Hien Phan Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:17 pm
Ok so as of today the website is down, I had posted a fraud report on the government IC3 internet fraud complaint, I dont know if the website got shut down by the government or the owner of the scam shut the website down on his/her own. So far no replies back from the government regarding issue so I assume the scammer shut down the website to avoid being tracked, such a bummer I can't get my brother the gift he wanted.
by vonpaso xlura Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:23 am
The owner of the scam did not shut it down. The registrar shut it down because we entered it in the fake site database and reported it. The registrar changed the nameservers to a domain parking service. If the government had shut it down, it would be replaced with a page saying so.

Please post the complete headers of the email from luxeholiday.net.

by Hien Phan Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:34 am
Email headers? Im not sure what that is, could it possibly be this:

to: (me)
date: Sat, Nov 28, 2015 at 12:58 AM
subject: the Craigslist 15" MacBook Pro $250
mailed-by: luxeholiday.net
: Important according to our magic sauce.
by vonpaso xlura Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:05 am
Looks like you're using Gmail. On the upper right of the message is an arrow pointing left, which is the reply button, part of a pulldown. Hit the pulldown, and select "Show original". A new tab pops up. Copy everything down to the first blank line, paste it in this thread, and redact all occurrences of your name or email address. If there are extremely long strings of base-64 gibberish with no spaces, redact them, as they make the page too wide for the browser window. (Check the width with the preview button.)

by Hien Phan Thu Dec 17, 2015 6:10 pm
Delivered-To:
Received: by 10.27.10.24 with SMTP id b24csp346350wli;
Sat, 28 Nov 2015 01:00:20 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.28.210.74 with SMTP id j71mr15044673wmg.96.1448701220742;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mout.kundenserver.de (mout.kundenserver.de. [217.72.192.74])
by mx.google.com with ESMTPS id t206si15790028wmt.109.2015.11.28.01.00.20
for
(version=TLS1_2 cipher=ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256 bits=128/128);
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 217.72.192.74 as permitted sender) client-ip=217.72.192.74;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 217.72.192.74 as permitted sender) [email protected]
Received: from gigi ([173.245.203.70]) by mrelayeu.kundenserver.de (mreue103)
with ESMTPA (Nemesis) id 0Lpyfn-1aYvYG0iSV-00fgIT for
<>; Sat, 28 Nov 2015 10:00:19 +0100
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Priority: 3 (Normal)
To:
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2015 03:58:30 -0500
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
boundary="------------030608010308060108040803"
Subject: the Craigslist 15" MacBook Pro $250