Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by vonpaso xlura Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:15 pm
Bonjour mon ami Rob,

les British Logistics m'a dit que vous avez maked une plainte dans l'Internet à leur sujet.
si vous ne retirez pas la plainte de l'Internet à leur sujet, vous ne recevez pas l'argent de leur part.
Je ne peux pas prendre la montre de leur part.

Ne le craignez pas.
Hello my friend Rob,

the British Logistics told me grammar error that you have maked a complaint in the Internet to their subject.
if you do not remove the complaint from the Internet to their subject, you will not receive the money from them.
I cannot remove the wristwatch from them.

Don't be afraid of him.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
Advertisement

by robje Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:11 am
“Fabian Norton” ([email protected]) is also active on a German website, QUOKA.de, with the sale of a watch.
He answered in german and said he stays in Manchester, Great Britain.
He uses the Google website for his mail, in this way his sender address is not retrievable(?).
Is there a possibility to get more information about the person Fabian Norton, born 20 sep 1961 at Bridgend?
by vonpaso xlura Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:11 am
Scammers do not use their real names or dates of birth. Please post the email so that other people who get it can recognize it as a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
by robje Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:02 pm
As mentioned before, he sent me a copy of an identity card. I realize that this is not his identity, but it may be a clue.
Below the mail sent by “Fabian Norton” in response to a German advertisement:

Van: Fabian Norton <[email protected]>
Datum: 16 december 2015 om 05:26:58 uur
Aan: ——————— <—————[email protected]>
Onderwerp: Re: Omega Seamaster Chronograph - 750 Euro

Hallo ——,

Ich bin in Manchester, England.
Ich möchte das Geschäft durch einen Kurier zu schließen, und sie werden mit unseren Versand und Zahlung für unsere Sicherheit zu behandeln.Ich werde alle Versandkosten zu bezahlen.

Also, bitte sagen Sie mir, wenn Sie einverstanden sind und ich werde Ihnen erklären, den Prozess der Transaktion.

Ich warte Ihre Antwort.
Freundliche Grüße
Fabian
by Michelle Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:29 pm
<[email protected]> wrote:

Through this invoice message we have the pleasure to inform you that your transaction with your host Kathryn Dobson has been approved and it is ready to go. Finish booking now to make it official and we are offering you full protection!

Booking ref.: 847432093
Invoice date: 13/01/2016
Payment due: 15/01/2016
Inspection period for tenant to inspect the property: 2 days
We will deduct the processing fee from the total rental price when we transfer the money to the property owner's bank account - 48 hours after you have moved in.

Cancellation policy: Flexible - full refund within 24 hours, except fees. You are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the booking amount, which is possible if the contract is not finally made due to any of these reasons: whether the description doesn't match the property's specifications; or if you are unable to do a walk through upon check in and enjoy your host's home.

Štefánikova 1398/36, 071 01 Michalovce, Slovakia
Apartment - Entire home / flat
2 keys + Rental contract

Payment details:

We kindly suggest doing the booking quickly and securely via bank transfer using the following information:

Total Amount to Remit:

Beneficiary Name: €530.00 ( = pay the exact amount )

Air - D. S. Clej
Bank Name: Santander Plc
Sort code: 09 01 28
Account number: 893798 01
IBAN: GB18 ABBY 0901 2889 3798 01
SWIFT code: ABBYGB2LXXX

Important! Please arrange an urgent payment "form of a bank transfer called SEPA" so the money can reach our account in 24 hours because usually the banking transfers takes between 3 to 5 days extended. This means that we will save a lot of time!

Tip: As soon as you have done the payment, to speed up the process, you need to send us a copy of the bank transfer receipt by email to this address: [email protected]. We can promise to arrange you the fastest possible shipment of the keys upon receipt of your payment. If you have any problem or delay in the payment procedure, please contact us immediately!

With kind regards,
The Air Team

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message.
TO RESPOND TO THIS TICKET, REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
by Maria_Izabela Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:12 pm
Michelle wrote:
<[email protected]> wrote:

Through this invoice message we have the pleasure to inform you that your transaction with your host Kathryn Dobson has been approved and it is ready to go. Finish booking now to make it official and we are offering you full protection!

Booking ref.: 847432093
Invoice date: 13/01/2016
Payment due: 15/01/2016
Inspection period for tenant to inspect the property: 2 days
We will deduct the processing fee from the total rental price when we transfer the money to the property owner's bank account - 48 hours after you have moved in.

Cancellation policy: Flexible - full refund within 24 hours, except fees. You are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the booking amount, which is possible if the contract is not finally made due to any of these reasons: whether the description doesn't match the property's specifications; or if you are unable to do a walk through upon check in and enjoy your host's home.

Štefánikova 1398/36, 071 01 Michalovce, Slovakia
Apartment - Entire home / flat
2 keys + Rental contract

Payment details:

We kindly suggest doing the booking quickly and securely via bank transfer using the following information:

Total Amount to Remit:

Beneficiary Name: €530.00 ( = pay the exact amount )

Air - D. S. Clej
Bank Name: Santander Plc
Sort code: 09 01 28
Account number: 893798 01
IBAN: GB18 ABBY 0901 2889 3798 01
SWIFT code: ABBYGB2LXXX

Important! Please arrange an urgent payment "form of a bank transfer called SEPA" so the money can reach our account in 24 hours because usually the banking transfers takes between 3 to 5 days extended. This means that we will save a lot of time!

Tip: As soon as you have done the payment, to speed up the process, you need to send us a copy of the bank transfer receipt by email to this address: [email protected]. We can promise to arrange you the fastest possible shipment of the keys upon receipt of your payment. If you have any problem or delay in the payment procedure, please contact us immediately!

With kind regards,
The Air Team

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender and delete the original message.
TO RESPOND TO THIS TICKET, REPLY TO THIS EMAIL

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

Hello, I'm from Slovakia and looking apartment for rent. I found this advert (http://www.inzercia.sk/inzerat-DMB0007- ... zbovy-byt/) which looks very similar like your advert. The reason for that suspicion is that "owner" of found apartment is Kathryn Dobson and all conditions are practically the same as in other adverts. My question is: is it also fraud?
by Mike Wilson Wed Feb 03, 2016 11:12 pm
Hello Maria_Izabela,
If they are offering to ship the keys or asking for money via a bank transfer, Money Gram or Western Union it is a scam.
Pleas post a copy of the email here on the forum including the email address and telephone number if one was given to you. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon