Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:52 am
There is no company by that name registered in Florida and the website Registration claims a Florida address . Don't send them any filled out tax documents . This could subject you to ID theft . Its a scam . Report the loss to the Australian Federal Police .

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

by AlanJones Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:07 pm
^^^ The Registrant details are hidden and the Florida address is for the privacy service.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by HannahsDad Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:52 pm
SICE or The Saxons International Commodities Exchange at http://www.sicexchange.org

The Saxons International Commodities Exchange (“SICE”) will provide standardized exchange-traded products on a transparent pricing platform to traders, investment professionals and commercial end-users in the European time zone. All transactions will be made on a transparent USD-based pricing platform, ensuring the full advantages of dollar financing and dollar clearing, and allowing currency hedging flexibility to market participants. In terms of regulatory compliance and oversight, SICE is currently appyling for a licence from the Securities and Futures Commission (“SFC”) of London.

Operating under the “One Country, Two Systems” jurisdiction of the European Union Special Administrative Region, SICE will leverage London’s status as a world-class financial center to bring commodities trading to East Europe, meeting its needs for transparent, liquid trading of staple commodities, including global commodity benchmarks such as precious metals, industrial metals, energy, natural resources, agricultural and environmental products as well as commodity indices.

As a bridge between Europe and international commodities markets, SICE’s goal is to continue London’s success in becoming a global offshore financial centre. The Exchange will complement international commodities exchanges by enabling transparent price discovery of European-bound commodities, increasing the liquidity in trading of these commodities and ultimately providing a means of benchmarking Europe’s overseas investments.
As SICE’s headquarters, London is uniquely positioned to serve Europe’s commodities and trading community. Its competitive advantages include:

Robust financial infrastructure featuring advanced credit facilities, real-time USD settlement and a robust monetary policies;
Deep and diverse pools of liquidity with the broadest range of market participants in Europe and a base of highly trained and experienced human capital;
Strategic geographic location offering superb infrastructure connections to Europe and the regions;
Pro-Business Environment which consists of strong legal and regulatory systems, a stable political environment and corporate tax rates among the lowest in the world.

Business Activities

SICE plans to offer futures, OTC futures and Options on underlying on-exchange products. The Exchange has developed a disciplined and innovative product platform to meet the demands of our key customers. Products to be launched for trading and clearing will primarily be in the metals, energy, agricultural, commercial and other commodities-related markets. In designing these products, SICE seeks to become a strong industry partner with international and European trading communities, ensuring that product specifications are synchronized with their financial operations while at the same time providing market liquidity and meeting clearing requirements. For contract details, please refer to our Products & Services.

#24 Royal Exchange Avenue London E3 3LT, United Kingdom
Email : [email protected]

The Royal Exchange is a posh shopping mall opposite the front doors of the Bank of England. There is a Royal Exchange Avenue but the (incorrect) postcode would put it in Bow, East London rather than the City of London.
Our Headquarter
The Saxons International Commodities Exchange ("SICE") headquartered at the International Commerce Centre.

Which even ignoring the dodgy grammar is in Hong Kong rather than London
Applicable Law
This Website is created, hosted, maintained and controlled in the United Kingdom and as such you agree that the laws of the United Kingdom and the jurisdiction of the London courts govern these Terms of use

The site was registered through a UK registrar but uses US privacy protection and is hosted by Dimenoc in Florida, USA

Website registered anonymously 7th August 2015 for 1 year only

Just pushing it up the hit list for Google!

by Terminator5 Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:48 pm
Since they are fraudulently attempting to use USA Tax documents , they may be taking advantage of the USA privacy protect address in order to appear as though they are in the USA . That's primarily why I posted that they have no Florida Registrations .

To the layman looking at the registration it could appear erroneously as if they did .

by auskiwi Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:25 am
Yes, this is a scam. A friend of mine has just lost 125k to this. He got involved before this e-mail thread started, so it was missed by myself and relatives when we suspected this was a scam. Besides the inconsistencies highlighted in this thread, the lead image of people on the home page Of H & A Lux Global is actually the Executive Team of the Claremont Council in Western Australia. (reverse image search) Also a relative of the victim has contacted the Canary Wharf Group, the supposed address of H & A and the 8th floor is actually occupied by HSBC, they have not heard of H & A Lux

I have reported the fraud to the Australian Federal Police "ACORN" cybercrime website with ARN ref ARN-XCPF-GX8D. Please reference this if you are also reporting this scam....perhaps it will prompt some AFP response. As this scam is still in operation, I am suggesting it would not be useful to contact either the H & A website or the associated Saxons Exchange site, as they will vanish the instant they have been alerted. I wonder if they have might not already be alerted by this thread through keywords, after all this was how I found this thread. This is obviously a sophisticated operation involving more than one person (my victim friend has been contacted by different people within "the company'), would they have people looking out for web noise about their scam????

You have been warned! :cry:
by TerranceBoyce Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:06 pm
It isn't registered with the UK FCA as it is legally required to be

Search results for "saxons international commodities exchange"

There are no results on the Register for "saxons international commodities exchange"

The language used on the website is clearly designed to impress rather than inform. A lot of this stuff can be copied from elsewhere but still the creator's poor language skills are exposed.

From electronic to block to anonymous, our global platform is the most liquid equity trading venue
:shock:

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by HannahsDad Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:51 pm
Privacy protection removed

Registrant Name: Louis Tucci
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 43 avenue John F. Kennedy
Registrant City: Luxembourg
Registrant State/Province: Luxembourg
Registrant Postal Code: L-1855
Registrant Country: LU
Registrant Phone: +352.26001111
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

So that will be a Regus virtual office then?

by Terminator5 Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:12 pm
Looks like a Regus Virtual Office address to me .

by Terminator5 Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:27 pm
From electronic to block to anonymous, our global platform is the most liquid equity trading venue
:shock:[/quote]

Sounds like it was written by a Russian/Eastern European .

by auskiwi Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:07 am
The domain for Saxons International Commodities Exchange has been suspended due to a complaint or violation of LiquidNet Ltd Acceptable Use Policy. I'd be interested to know how that was achieved….too late for my scammed friend unfortunately. However the associated fraudulent brokerage H & A Lux Global is still up.
by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:19 am
Saxons International Commodities Exchange was suspended because it was a fraud.

Give me the web address for H & A Lux Global and I will look in to it.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by auskiwi Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:27 am
Here you go, web link for H & A Lux Global

http://luxglobalasset.com

As noted previously on this thread, the header image is actually the Executive Management Team of the Claremont Council in Western Australia (They have been advised), and the address given is actually occupied by HSBC (physically verified by a victims friend in London).
by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:40 am
I read every post that is posted.

Your post did not mention to go back to page one two thirds down.

Since your interest is in this thread. You probably follow only this thread.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:47 am
We are on it. >> viewtopic.php?f=10&p=289428

Do you have any emails received proving it is a scam?

Domain Name: LUXGLOBALASSET.COM
Registrar: LIQUIDNET LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1472
Whois Server: whois.liquidnetlimited.com
Referral URL: http://www.liquidnetlimited.com
Name Server: NS29.SUPERDOMAINZONE.COM
Name Server: NS30.SUPERDOMAINZONE.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 07-aug-2015
Creation Date: 07-aug-2015
Expiration Date: 07-aug-2016
Registrant Name: Stanley Walton
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: avenue de la Gare, L-1610 Luxembourg
Registrant City: Luxembourg
Registrant State/Province: Luxembourg
Registrant Postal Code: L-1610
Registrant Country: LU
Registrant Phone: +352.2842019
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]