Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:28 pm

We have received your Booking Request !

Payment instructions: We require the payment to be made through Bank Wire Transfer, money transfer service online or at your Bank office.

1. Send the payment using the following broker details:

Account Holder Company: PEREZ RODRIGUEZ PABLO RAUL
Bank Name: Poste Italiane SpA / BancoPosta
IBAN: IT04T0760105138242095942096
BIC / SWIFT: BPPIITRRXXX
Bank Address : Viale Europa 190, 00144 Roma, Italy

Amount to be sent – €1.419

2. Once the banking transfer has been made email us a copy of the receipt.

As a payment Details / Reference please use your receipt number: 419
It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible because your application is available for 48 hours.

When you complete the transfer you are requested to use the option Express Service ( SEPA) so the money can reach our Bank Account in the next 48 hours.

As soon as we get the confirmation that the payment has been received we draw up the necessary documents and we will schedule a visit to the apartment.

Note: The money is sent to Airbnb Company, deposited to a neutral account and locked until the transaction is completed. The Invoice Amount will be transferred to the property owner only after we receive Tenant's confirmation that he/she accepts the property. If the property will not be accepted a total refund will be sent within 24 hours.

Thank you for choosing Airbnb!

Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement

by Michelle Tue May 02, 2017 11:23 am

Payment instructions: We require the payment to be made through Bank Wire Transfer, money transfer service online or at the Bank office.

Account Holder Company: MAZZUOCCOLO ANDREA
Bank Name: UniCredit SpA
IBAN: IT70E0200832974001426668709
BIC / SWIFT: UNCRITMMXXX
Bank Address : Via Alessandro Specchi 16, 00186 Roma, Italy

Amount to be sent – €1.419

2. After sending your transfer, please email your bank receipt to [email protected]

As a payment Details/Reference please use your receipt number:

It is recommended to send the payment as soon as possible because your application is available for 48 hours.

When you complete the transfer you are requested to use the option Express Service ( SEPA) so the money can reach our Bank Account in the next 48 hours.

As soon as we get the confirmation that the payment has been received we draw up the necessary documents and we will schedule a visit to the apartment.

Note: The money is sent to Airbnb Company, deposited to a neutral account and locked until the transaction is completed. The Invoice Amount will be transferred to the property owner only after we receive Tenant's confirmation that he/she accepts the property. If the property will not be accepted a total refund will be sent within 24 hours.

Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
by Michelle Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:37 am

Your Host - Demetrio Cattaneo [email protected]

Payment instructions: We require the payment to be made through Bank Wire Transfer, money transfer service online ( internet banking ) or at the Bank office.

Account Holder Name: Ferdinando Andrei
Bank Name: ING BANK
IBAN: IT60W0347501605000329105183
BIC / SWIFT: INGBITD1XXX
Bank Address : VIA ARBE 20125, MILANO, ITALY

Amount to be sent – €2.419

2. After sending your transfer, please email your bank receipt to [email protected]

As a payment Statement Message and Payment Details please use your receipt number:

Thanks,
The Airbnb Team

by RachelAnne23 Tue May 15, 2018 6:26 pm
I was also a victim of fake scam... Airbnb blah blah blah... I already sent total amount of 1,058 euro for deposit...but after 2 weeks no agent had call me for inspection, and the host herself didn’t replied to me anymore and the airbnbbooking information as well... I think they all had the money now so thats it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just goodbye to me... here I will show you the thread they first ask me for the payment until I got paid and just no replies after that!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Airbnb
Customer Receipt
Confirmation Code: 1525354494
4. May 2018
Receipt # 7718041

Guests xxxxx
Accommodation Address Iivisniemenkatu 2, 02260 Espoo
Accommodation Type Apartment
Nights 9
Furnished apartment!
Guesthouse - Entire home/apt • 2 Guest
Shauni Spits

'Furnished apartment!
Arrive
05/06/2018

Depart
05/15/2018
View Listing

Payment Details
Your reservation has been accepted, please send the payment to Airbnb by bank transfer within the next 24 hours. The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full. The security of your funds is ensured, and you’ll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guest Refund Policy.

Please find our bank details below:

Agent Account Holder: TISSAOUI KAMEL
Bank Name: BancoPosta
IBAN: IT77E0760101400001041387026
Swift/BIC: BPPIITRRXXX
Bank Address: Viale Europa, 190, 00144 Roma Italy
Noted (BW)

IMPORTANT: Please use EXACTLY the bank account details without other words. When you will complete the payment on the Reason for transfer or Specification you must write only the Reference number from your booking.
In order for our system to easily identify your payment, please use the following reference " 1525354494 " when performing the transfer. No other words, spaces or dashes. Once the bank wire transfer has been made please email a copy of the receipt to your host. Payment will be released to the host only after check in is confirmed by the guest. Security deposit will be refunded to the guest on the check out date. Airbnb Payments is a limited payment agent of the Host.

Whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before releasing the funds. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.
The host will receive full payment from Airbnb 24 hours after you check in.
Your payment is automatically covered against internet fraud up to €20,000.

€15 x 9 Nights €135
Airbnb Service Fee (includes VAT) €23
Refundable Security Deposit €900
Total €1058

Facebook Twitter Google+ Pinterest
Sent with &#9829; from Airbnb HQ
Email preferences

### Airbnb ###
[img][/

Airbnb
Dear xxxxxxxx

Through this email we have the pleasure to inform you that we have received your payment. Our agent will arrive Friday 11.05.2018 after 04:00 PM for inspection. Send us your phone number where our agent can call you Friday.
If you have any questions feel free to ask !

© Airbnb, Inc.

Host Shauni Spits wrote:
I've received your payment confirmation.
As soon as your money will arrive in Airbnb custody, they will contact you to fix the date of inspection.
Thank you.

Sent: Friday, May 04, 2018 at 11:38 AM
To: "Shauni Spits" <[email protected]>
Subject: Paid ☺️☺️

And here’s when they cancelled the inspection, from friday until now they didn’t have any email and response to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Airbnb

Dear xxxxxx

It seems, that we have to apologize for this problem but our agent will arrive only Monday for inspection.

If you have any questions feel free to ask !

Thanks for using Airbnb.

This fake scam scheme really fxcking freaking hell damn ashole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Return my money!!!!!!!! Or else I could ask for the help of Police authorities here in Finland to search for all of you and put all you into Jail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

© Airbnb, Inc.
by Bryon Williams Tue May 15, 2018 6:41 pm
What is the email address of the Fake Airbnb?

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/