Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Patreyes15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:25 am
Hi here is the email they've sent me

On Feb 15, 2016 3:03 PM, "Shannon Roblin" <[email protected]> wrote:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

Número de unique: 155732944

Debido al fracaso por su parte en responder a todas las cartas que le hemos enviado, desafortunadamente nos vemos en la necesidad de transferir esta cuestión a nuestro Departamento Legal a los efectos de que uno de nuestros abogados siga con las acciones futuras.

Dado que Usted ha solicitado y aceptado pagar por nuestros servicios, esperamos pueda cumplir con su obligación hacia nuestra compañía .Nosotros estamos preparados para proveerle los servicios que usted ha solicitado tan pronto como hayamos recibido su pago.

Usted dispone de 10 días para pagar el monto adeudado llamando al número de teléfono :
+1-917-979-8905 o enviando un correo electrónico a la siguiente dirección indicando un día y una hora de su conveniencia, así como un número telefónico para que podamos contactarlo:
[email protected]

Tenga en cuenta que esta es su última oportunidad para solucionar este asunto en forma amistosa y así evitar futuras acciones legales.

A la espera de su pronta respuesta,

AustraliaGSM
Departamento Legal
Email: [email protected]
Teléfono: +1-917-979-8905

They are now threatening me with this even though i canceled and dont get any services from them

Google translate:
Unique number: 155732944

Because of the failure on its part to respond to all letters we sent, unfortunately we feel the need to transfer this issue to our Legal Department to the effect that one of our lawyers continue with future actions.

Since you have requested and agreed to pay for our services, we hope to fulfill its obligation to our company .We are prepared to provide the services you have requested as soon as we receive your payment.

You have 10 days to pay the amount owed by calling the following number:
+ 1-917-979-8905 or sending an email to the following address indicating day and time of your convenience as well as a phone number so we can contact you:
[email protected]

Note that this is your last chance to resolve this issue amicably and avoid future legal action.

Waiting for your prompt reply,

AustraliaGSM
Legal department
Email: [email protected]
Phone: + 1-917-979-8905
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.
Advertisement

by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 16, 2016 5:55 am
+1-917-979-8905 << New York City, NY.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by AlanJones Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:07 am
^^^It's a VoIP number according to WhitePages

http://www.whitepages.com/phone/1-917-979-8905

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by Bryon Williams Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:06 am
It would cost this fake/scam company more on legal fee's, travel to your country and boarding to be worth their while.

Completely ignore them. Do not respond to any of their messages or calls. Eventually they will go away.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by AlanJones Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:22 am
Patreyes15 wrote:So is it really a fake or fraud mail? Thanks

VoIP numbers can be redirected anywhere in the world where there is a good Internet connection. There is no need for someone actually in the USA to have such a number, they would have a proper landline, only scammers need such numbers so that they can appear to be in the USA when they are actually in a totally different country.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by Patreyes15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:30 am
Thank you so much for the help, it really relieves me a lot! Have a nice day to all of you here :D
by vonpaso xlura Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:22 am
Número de unique:

This probably resulted from running English or French through Google Translate.
Because of the failure on its part ... we hope to fulfill its obligation

This should be "Because of the failure on your part ... we hope you fulfill your obligation". The second phrase in Spanish was mechanically translated from English (not French).

Please post complete headers of the email. Did you get any previous email from them? It may make the story clearer.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
by Patreyes15 Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:56 pm
vonpaso xlura wrote:
Número de unique:

This probably resulted from running English or French through Google Translate.
Because of the failure on its part ... we hope to fulfill its obligation

This should be "Because of the failure on your part ... we hope you fulfill your obligation". The second phrase in Spanish was mechanically translated from English (not French).

Please post complete headers of the email. Did you get any previous email from them? It may make the story clearer.

Beside from the first email thats is an introduction to the said company, this is the 2nd mail that i received and the first mail was sent Oct 2015, i also cancelled everything on them when the called back after a week and now i received this mail
by vonpaso xlura Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:13 pm
Please post the first email, if you still have it. Include complete headers of both emails.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
by TerranceBoyce Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:40 am
I am not a legal expert and have never worked in the field of law, though before I retired I was involved in the checking and production of legal documents which, if it hasn't given me a legal expertise, it has given me an appetite for small print not possessed by normal human beings.

I won't go into the set up of this company and its like, though I may give it a go later. Suffice it to say that this clause from the terms and conditions

http://www.australiagsm.com/terms-of-use/

Dispute Resolution. You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, Offered Products and Software, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law’s provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the District Court in Larnaka, Cyprus and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue. Any claim under the User Agreement must be brought within one (1) year after the cause of action arises, or such claim or cause of action is barred.

.. is a double edged sword. Though it may effectively deter anyone taking legal action against the company to resolve a dispute, it also makes any attempt to take action against a client similarly difficult.

If you aren't located in Cyprus a court ruling against you in Cyprus isn't going to have much effect. Before any action could be taken against you in your own country the company must obtain a decision in Larnaka and then seek to pursue it in the courts of your own country. All this within a time limit of one year.

Interesting and peculiar

http://lp.australiagsm.com/AustraliaGSM/AGSMLP2_work.aspx?af=gsm_2159

AustraliaGSM Immigration Online Application Services is a private entity and is not a governmental agency and is owned and operated by AustraliaGSM.com. The AustraliaGSM web-site is owned
and operated by the EU company, PRONET Online Marketing GmbH

http://www.australiagsm.com

Australian Immigration Online Application (AustraliaGSM) is a private entity and is not a governmental agency. The AustraliaGSM.com website is owned and operated by the EU company, Post Haste S.L.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by Georzendc Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:43 am
Please help me.. I already given my card number and cvv .. I don't have credits on my account for now, what can I do to prevent them from getting money from me? Help me please.. Thank you
by AlanJones Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:19 am
Speak to your card issuer and explain the situation to them.

by HannahsDad Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:49 am
I note that the obviously fake registrant details given in the Whois quoted early in this thread have been updated. The registrant is no longer in the UK but in Spain.

Registrant Name: Post Haste
Registrant Organization: Post Haste S.L
Registrant Street: CL JOSE SILVA 15
Registrant City: Madrid
Registrant State/Province: Madrid
Registrant Postal Code: 28043
Registrant Country: ES
Registrant Phone: +34.911231087
Registrant Email: [email protected]

Giving false information when registering a domain is pretty clear evidence of bad faith as far as I am concerned.

by HannahsDad Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:15 am
If you are bored you could play “Spot the differences”

AustraliaGSM at http://www.australiagsm.com

The legal team of AustraliaGSM has over a decade of experience and a high success rate in helping clients apply for immigration to Australia.

Our experts can evaluate your eligibility to apply for the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Worker Visa to Australia, properly file your Expression of Interest (EOI) and application to immigrate to Australia, and help you through each stage of the Australian immigration process!

Disclaimer

AustraliaGSM, Austrailan Immigration Online Application, is a private service company that is not affiliated with the Australian government.

Immigration forms are available on the government’s site, but candidates risk being disqualified if they do not register properly. We help our customers figure out the immigration process. The AustraliaGSM.com website is owned and operated by the EU company, Post Haste S.L.

The AustraliaGSM.com website is owned by the EU company, Post Haste S.L, company number ES B86522703, address : 17th Jose Silva Street, postecode: 28043, Madrid, Spain

AUSFIV at https://www.ausfiv.org
(That is a Comodo https accreditation so probably does not count for anything)

The legal team of AUSFIV has over a decade of experience and provides an application kit to help clients apply for immigration to Australia.

With our Kit you can evaluate your eligibility to apply for the General Skilled Migration (GSM) Worker Visa to Australia, properly file your Expression of Interest (EOI) and application to immigrate to Australia, and complete each stage of the Australian immigration process!

Disclaimer

AUSFIV, is a private service company that is not affiliated with the Australian government.

Immigration forms are available on the government’s site, but candidates risk being disqualified if they do not register properly. With our kit customers figure out the immigration process. The AUSFIV.com website is owned and operated by BMG, LLC.

The AUSFIV.com website is owned by the EU company, Post Haste S.L, company number ES B86522703, address : 17th Jose Silva Street, postecode: 28043, Madrid, Spain.