Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Bryon Williams Sun Feb 15, 2015 1:08 am
The other thread is posted here viewtopic.php?f=10&t=96207&p=237839#p237839 on US-ETRADERS LLC - usetraders.com for Investigative Authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

by AlanJones Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:57 am
Here is the claimed company registration document for "Oizumi Juki Co., Ltd". I don't have a clue if it really is, but even if so, it proves nothing as we know from other fake websites, that have been set up by this particularly stupid scammer, that they will often set up a fake company to go with it (or steal a legitimate company's identity).

The fact remains that Oizumi Juki Co., Ltd are selling machines that they are unable to prove that they are in possession of.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by TerranceBoyce Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:37 am
In an earlier post I said

In their profile on Tradekey they state that their location is Japan but they show the Pakistan flag. :=)

http://importer.tradekey.com/buyoffer/Used-Construction-Machinary-1925899.html

The blundering idiot has now changed it today, as if his website has any vestige of credibility left.

Oh dear - their entry even got bumped off Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oizumi_Juki_Co.,_Ltd

Oizumi Juki Co., Ltd

This page has been deleted.

and Facebook have dumped them too.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by AlanJones Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:06 am
Emails sent to the scammer [email protected] are opened from IP address 110.104.237.194

ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 110.104.237.194
Originating ISP: China Tietong
City: Beijing
Country of Origin: China
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by TerranceBoyce Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:44 pm
Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by AlanJones Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:39 am
Some emails from the dumb scammers that were forwarded to me by a potential victim who found them listed here

Received: from OizumiJukiPC ([39.32.157.229])

Dear XXX San,
Thank you for your email. What you have read on internet seems to be a negative propaganda. May be initiated by a jealous competitor through a hacker or a scammer.
The best thing we can do to prove that we have the machine and we are a genuine company & this deal will be a genuine deal, is that we request you to please pay us by L/C at sight.
No need to send us the payment by wire transfer.
We sincerely feel nothing else we can do to prove that we are a genuine company & no scammers.
Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,
Kaneko N

Oizumi Juki Co., LTD
7F Toranomon 40MT Bldg.,
5-13-1, Toranomon, Minato-ku,
Tokyo, Japan - Postal 105-0001.
Tel : +81-3-4530-9782 Fax: +81-3-4530-9800
E-mail : [email protected]

Received: from OizumiJukiPC ([39.32.157.229])

Dear XXX san,

Thanks for your email & regret for the late reply.
We were busy with our IT consultant to take care of the scammer.
Tomorrow we are approaching Google Tokyo office to lodge a complaint and to request for an action against the scammer.
That is one part of our action.
Now regarding our ongoing transaction with your company:
- When we wrote to you about payment by L/C we were under the impression that you will be able to understand what L/C will prove to you.

- No cash in our hand but your letter of credit coming to our SMBC account.

- Against which we will ship the machine to you.

- Copy of the shipping documents will go to your company.

- Original documents will be submitted to our bank which they will forward to your bank to claim the payment.

- The L/C enables strict company to company and company account to company account transaction.

- We did not ask you to send the payment to Pakistan.

- We did not ask you to send the L/C to any Pakistan bank

- Our company registration is attached for your information & record confirming that we are a Japan company registered against Japanese corporate laws.

- The same certificate also proves that this company is owned by Japanese citizen & not any Pakistani.

- For marketing & marketing team & working hours it is purely our company’s discretion to arrange & decide.

- The machine is still in our supplier’s yard & your request to let our representative standing besides the machine holding a paper with your name on it not an easy task to meet with.

- By doing so we will be disclosing our customer to our supplier.

- We have the purchase invoice of this machine but if we will be sending to you that means we have to disclose our supplier, our purchase price to you.

- If we hide the supplier name & address, machine’s purchase price etc then it will become useless for you.

We sincerely feel the scammer has spoiled your mind about our company up that level that even if we will give you several evidences about our company or about our purchased machine, still doubts will remain at your end.
Let us shut this scammer out first & then we will come back to you for this or any other deal.
You will know & we will also update you about our actions against the scammer.

Best Regards
Kaneko N

Received: from OizumiJukiPC ([39.32.103.202])

Dear XXX san,

We will not comment any further because what we have written to you or provided to you are enough to prove that we are no scammer.
However for the website we would like to reply as under:

- Our IT consultant is in touch with the scammer.

- He asked them to put off the link & he will remove the postings.

- For that purpose our website link is off.

Let us handle this scammer & we will come back to you to remove your doubts up to the best possible level.
Thank you for your time & attention.

Regards
Kaneko N

Received: from OizumiJukiPC ([39.32.103.202])

I will not be replying to your any other nonsense emails as we have given you enough proof.
There is nothing more for us to tell you as you cannot understand what we are trying to explain you.
If you are smart enough then you should send us LC at sight as we are not even demanding you to send us payment by TT.
It seems that you are not a serious customer.

OizumiJukiPC ([39.32.118.154])

Dear So Called XXX,

First of we must say that you are a real professional scammer.
We were investigating about Alan Jones & found you no different.
One person using two email addresses or two culprit colleagues.
We are closing in to trace you & your so called Alan Jones colleague.
Please wait & see the action taken by us.
Below message from the investigator for your reference:

Oizumi-san,

Below is our report so far:

First of all his email address is not mentioned any where on google, yahoo it seems like this address was recently made just to approach your company.
Secondly the given company name is not available on net. He gave you the company name as XXX where as we were only able to find XXX (no XXX). XXX which is mentioned on internet & their address is totally different than the address he gave to your company for the invoice.

It seems this is the same person, just changed his name to approach your company & on internet he is using his name as Alan Jones.
No doubt our present approach to Google in this matter will for sure bring to us the truth & the fake persons behind this scam & we will be able to see their action too. Then in the light of their action we will plan our action. We can assure you to involve Japan Govt. relevant authority & will bring this all into their notice & they will act on it.

You informed us, he is the same customer who said that he wants to make the payment through Mastercard. If it was such a big company then they should know what are international trading payment modes.

This is all fake scam is going on & we assure you to get into the depth of it to catch the culprits one way or the other.

We are closing in & you will get the results to your doorsteps very soon.

Poor dumb scammer lost a real victim, who was going to pay them USD 6 figure sum for their non-existent machine.

The 39. IP addresses are all in Pakistan.

by AlanJones Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:45 am
And here is an email the deluded idiots sent me 3 days ago

Dear Mr. Alan Jones,

(whatever is your real name)

Vide this email we are hereby giving to you a 24 hour notice to withdraw the negative postings against our company.

You have no legal or moral right to spoil the name of our very clean company. Your this act is very much falling under the Cyber Crime category

So without being prejudiced, we reserve all our rights to take appropriate actions as per the Cyber Crime Laws of Japan and Interpol authorities if you will fail to remove your negative propaganda against our company Oizumi Juki K.K (co., Ltd)

Just for your information in Japan every police station has a Cyber Crime wing and we have already approached and discussed this matter with Tokyo Police. Our office being in the Tokyo vicinity they are the right forum. We will not limit our report only to Tokyo police, we will for sure report to Interpol office in Tokyo Japan too.

Hope you will be wise enough to understand how hurt we felt with your this very unwanted act.

I'm still waiting for the "Tokyo Police" or Interpol to charge me with "Cyber Crime" :laugh-s:

by TerranceBoyce Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:10 am
I have no doubt that the Japanese Cyber Crime Authorities would be interested in this guy's operations. In fact, if he could supply details of the officer investigating his case and the reference number and his contact details, I'd be happy to pass on full details.

by TerranceBoyce Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:37 pm
The website has passed on to a more fitting place - the waste bin.

It is no longer with us.

It is an ex-website.

by AlanJones Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:20 am
It's always interesting what you find when you do a bit of Googling.

This

Oizumi Juki Co., LTD
7F Toranomon 40MT Bldg.,

is "Oizumi Juki Co., Ltd" claimed address.

But according to Google, it actually belongs to a legitimate tax business

Capital Tax & Accounting Services, Ltd.
7F Toranomon 40MT Bldg.
5-13-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0001
Tel: 03-4530-9755
Fax: 03-4530-9800

Must be a bit of a squash in there with all of the staff and all of those machines that they have in stock.

by TerranceBoyce Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:21 pm
Last edited by TerranceBoyce on Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

by mariko Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:09 am
Toranomon 40MT Bldg 7F have multiple small offices including the tax service office and rental-meeting rooms/offices services. But anyway, no Oizumi Juuki there.
by AlanJones Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:40 pm
Emails to the scammer's email address [email protected] are still opened in

IP Address - 222.129.77.197
Location - Beijing, China

Originating IP: 222.129.77.197
Originating ISP: China Unicom Beijing
City: Beijing
Country of Origin: China

by AlanJones Mon Mar 09, 2015 10:44 pm
Dumbo is back spamming out his non-existent machines to any email address that he can find.

Dear Customer,
Will this machine interest you?

Make: Caterpillar 950H Serial #J5J02013 YOM: 2013 HRS: 12,562
Price JPY11,000,000 FOB Japan.

Photos on request.
Subject to prior sales.
Payment Terms : Telegraphic Transfer or L/C at sight.

Best regards,
Kaneko N

Oizumi Juki Co., LTD
7F Toranomon 40MT Bldg.,
Tel : +81-3-4530-9782 Fax: +81-3-4530-9800
E-mail : [email protected]

Oh look Pakistan again

Originating IP: 39.47.243.224
Originating ISP: Ptcl
City: Islamabad
Country of Origin: Pakistan

by Oizumi Kazuko Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:17 pm
Mode Note: Please note that this post was made by the scammer himself in order to try and salvage his scam.
It has been left here for people to see how devious these thieves can be!

Mr. Alan Jones,

My name is Kazuko Oizumi the CEO of Oizumi Juki K.K (Co., Ltd).
I understand from our IT consultants (previously Mr. Asim based in Pakistan and Dubai and now Mr. Gerard of Pixeldot, Singapore) and our marketing team that you are posting our company as scammer.
It seems our inexperienced marketing team headed by my sister Kaneko Nami has made some mistakes and violated the terms of use.
But I can assure you that it was all done mistakenly and unknowingly and was never intentional.
I can also assure you that we will work very carefully in the future with due guidance from our above mentioned IT consultant.
Our company is a Japan registered legal entity and if you wish I can send to you our company's registration certificate.
I sincerely hope you will consider the human error factor and will reconsider the decision to post our company as a scam company. Other net security companies also took notice of this and your postings and our whole system is blocked which practically blocked our business activity. This is the reason that I am suing this back-up email address to make this posting.
I understand our marketing team was corresponding with you and the communication was not that pleasant. But at the same time I understand we have nothing personal against each other. I even told my marketing team to ignore your abusive and bit racist remarks against us the Japanese when you wrote us as "little creature". You may be tall and strong but it was in appropriate to call us "little creature" as we do not make ourselves little in size. Any how let us forget all that bitterness and consider the most important fact that there is nothing personal between us. I have strictly instructed to our team to not write even a single word to you anymore.

Shall really appreciate your kind understanding of my above message and I shall personally welcome your guidance to make our marketing activity within the allowed limits of the net media.

I once again assure you that we will strictly observe the terms of usage of the net media while doing our marketing activity.

Thanking you,

Yours Sincerely,

Kazuko Oizumi,
CEO
Oizumi Juki K.K (Co., Ltd)
URL: http://www.oizumijuki.co.jp