Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

by TerranceBoyce Mon May 11, 2015 9:51 pm
The problem JohnDoex is that

Easy Deals Consignment & Thrift Shop

exists and has nothing to do with websites using a similar name offering shipment and escrow services.

The scammers would like to create confusion and make themselves appear to be real but, from the facebook page you have mentioned, belonging to the real company, they are not involved in escrow services or the shipment of vehicles.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by Dotti Mon May 11, 2015 10:18 pm
One of the problems of interacting over computer with people from different backgrounds and different countries is that sometimes words can mean different things to different people.

As Terrance said, there is a legitimate business by the same name as the fake website, and I believe there was some confusion as to whether you were trying to say that the website is real.

If you are interested in getting more involved in hunting and killing fake websites, I recommend you check out our other website, 419eater, where a lot of our site killing activity actually occurs. You will find a group of people who are very active behind the scenes and have a tremendous wealth of knowledge.

As T said, we are all volunteers here and at Eater. We do what we do because we believe in it.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
by Terminator5 Tue May 12, 2015 11:00 pm
@JohnDoex

I guess A+ quality posts like this one on Nov 7 2014 {Post #226390} are a bit confusing . Here you allude to the fact that and i quote you here sir " NOW THE SCAMMERS ARE BUYING OLD REGISTERED DOMAINS THAT ARE FOR SALE WITH SIMILAR NAMES WITH THE CONSIGNMENT SERVICE SO THE BUSINESS MAY LOOK MORE CREDIBLE BUT IT IS A TOTAL SCAM"

So you already knew they were stealing names .

Now lets fast forward to 5 months later on post {#245268} Easy Deals Consignment . And I quote you here sir :

"Easy Deals Consignment it is a legit company, I contacted the manager from California and they are for real"

And I was there through consignmenttrust and found all the fake testimonials , and the scam .

I was there for Easy Deals Consignment Posted and found all the fake testimonials and the scam . Plus I found a scant few listings for the retail establishment . Now How is it you could miss all those fake testimonials on page 1 and only see 2 listings for the retail store ?
And I looked at the facebook page . It doesn't show any automobiles , motorhomes or tractors sir .

So how is it you could recognize so much about the consignmenttrust scam, but miss all the fake testimonials on page 1 of a google search for Easy Deals Consignment ?

I give you an A+ on the first one but an F on the second one .

How does one go from recognizing and admonishing ID theft in November 2014 , completely missing it in April 2015 ? I guess that along with your fishing expidition raised my hackles a bit . Perhaps you can address some of these concerns .

viewtopic.php?p=245268#p245268

Easy Deals Consignment it is a legit company, I contacted the manager from California and they are for real.

viewtopic.php?p=226390#p226390

SCAM http://www.consignmenttrust.com Fake Escrow Company SCAM

#226390 by JohnDoex  Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:34 am

THE CONSIGNMENT TRUST WEBSITE AND BUSINESS IS A SCAM. NOW THE SCAMMERS ARE BUYING OLD REGISTERED DOMAINS THAT ARE FOR SALE WITH SIMILAR NAMES WITH THE CONSIGNMENT SERVICE SO THE BUSINESS MAY LOOK MORE CREDIBLE BUT IT IS A TOTAL SCAM. WHICH BUSINESS ACCEPT ONLY BANK WIRE TRANSFER ? BANK WIRE TRANSFER IS NOT SAFE AND YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY.

NOW THEY REMOVED THE INDEX OF THE PAGE BUT ONLY THE INDEX!

Domain ID:
Domain Name: consignmenttrust.com
Created On: 13-Jul-2006 01:57:53
Expiration Date: 12-Jul-2016 20:00:00
Sponsoring Registrar: Regional Network Information Center, JSC dba RU-CENTER (Regional Network Information Center, JSC dba RU-CENTER)
Name Server: ns.consignmenttrust.com 109.163.239.229
Name Server: ns1.consignmenttrust.com 109.163.239.229
Registrant ID: Unknown
Registrant Name: Brian Rodgers
Registrant Organization: Brian Rodgers
Registrant Street1: 2100 Ponce de Leon Blvd.
Registrant Street2: Unknown
Registrant Street3: Unknown
Registrant City: Miami
Registrant State/Province: Unknown
Registrant Postal Code: 33134
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.8556867694
Registrant Fax: Unknown
Registrant Email: Unknown
Admin ID: Unknown
Admin Name: Brian Rodgers
Admin Organization: Brian Rodgers