Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:06 am
ImmoVianor <[email protected]>

Dear Michelle Banks -- the tracking number for your transaction is: ZYL7ULWGA25LK

This email confirms that the transaction was started by Jonathan Langan (owner) and you must send the total of EUR 1450 to our secure bank account. We require the payment to be made through Bank Account Transfer(Using your Online Banking or go to your local branch), you'll find the details below.

Go to TRACK YOUR KEYS to view the status of your keys or check the status periodically.

Packaging informations:

Transaction number: ZYL7ULWGA25LK
Transaction date: 01-06-2015
Rental price: EUR 1450
Deposit: EUR 1000
Total: EUR 1450
Package description: Apartament Keys and Rental Contract.

Payment informations:

Send the total amount of EUR 1450
to our International ImmoVianor Bank Account.

Bank Account Name : ImmoPlace
IBAN : PL59 1240 1431 1978 0010 6309 6463
SWIFT/BIC : PKOPPLPW
Bank Name : Pekao Bank
Bank Address : Rynek Glowny 31, 31-008 Krakow, Poland

Cancellation Policy: The prospective tenant has a set number of days (3-4 days) to inspect the apartment, to accept it, reject it and to settle a starting date for the rental contract. In case that the apartment is not as described by the home owner, the tenant will get a full refund. Funds will not be released to the Home Owner until the rental contract has begun. This eliminates the concern for non-shipment of goods.

Note: When you go to the bank to complete the transfer you are requested to use the option Express Service ( or SEPA ) so the money can reach our bank account in the next 48 hours because usually the banking transfers takes 3 to 5 days

Thank you for using ImmoVianor Real Estate services!

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice - requesting payment directly into a Bank Account - kindly forward it to me at the address in my signature line and I will report them to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement

by AN02 Wed Jun 03, 2015 3:50 pm
Hello, I have received this same message because I would like to rent an apartment to Mr Jonathan Langan with this e-mail: [email protected]. I join to me in the email 1 photo of his passport... that the message from ImmoVianor:

Dear Removed (BW), the tracking number for your transaction is: ZYL7ULWGA16LK

This email confirms that the transaction was started by Jonathan Langan (owner) and you must send the total of EUR 1450 to our secure bank account. We require the payment to be made through Bank Account Transfer(Using your Online Banking or go to your local branch), you'll find the details below.

Go to TRACK YOUR KEYS to view the status of your keys or check the status periodically.

Packaging informations:

Transaction number: ZYL7ULWGA16LK
Transaction date: 03-06-2015
Rental price: EUR 1450
Deposit: EUR 1000
Total: EUR 1450
Package description: Apartament Keys and Rental Contract.

Payment informations:

Send the total amount of EUR 1450
to our International ImmoVianor Bank Account.

Bank Account Name : ImmoPlace
IBAN : PL59 1240 1431 1978 0010 6309 6463
SWIFT/BIC : PKOPPLPW
Bank Name : Pekao Bank
Bank Address : Rynek Glowny 31, 31-008 Krakow, Poland
Noted (BW)

Cancellation Policy: The prospective tenant has a set number of days (3-4 days) to inspect the apartment, to accept it, reject it and to settle a starting date for the rental contract. In case that the apartment is not as described by the home owner, the tenant will get a full refund. Funds will not be released to the Home Owner until the rental contract has begun. This eliminates the concern for non-shipment of goods.

Note: When you go to the bank to complete the transfer you are requested to use the option Express Service ( or SEPA ) so the money can reach our bank account in the next 48 hours because usually the banking transfers takes 3 to 5 days

Thank you for using ImmoVianor Real Estate services!

This the email from Mr Langan: Hello,

I just read your e-mail regarding my apartment located in: Leo De Bethunelaan 127, 9300 Aalst. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 living room, 1 bathroom and 1 kitchen. I bought this apartment for my daughter during her studies in Belgium, but now she's back home permanently, so I'm renting the place for unlimited time.
My intention is to rent the apartment to nice, clean people and in order to do that I would like to know a little something about you, like how many persons do you intend to live in my apartment, do you have a steady income ,etc. The flat is exactly like in the pictures, fully furnished and renovated.Also, the utilities Tv/electricity/bin charges are included in the price of 450 euro /month. Security deposit is 1000 euro , and you get it back, when you decide to leave the apartment (you will have to give me at least 30 days notice). As for me, you can rest assured that I will never ask you to leave the apartment. My daughter is building her life here, and i am too old to move to Belgium, so we won't disturb you.
You can use my furniture, or you can also use your own if you prefer. If you decide to use yours, you will have access to a very large and well ventilated cellar, where you can store my furniture.
Now, a little bit about myself so we can get to know each other better. My name is Jonathan Langan and i am a dental doctor ( Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) .
The only inconvenience is that my job doesn't allow me to leave London even for one single day.
But this won't affect you at all. I can make arrangements to rent the apartment from London (on my expense of course).

PS: This is how it`s look the apartment.
http://postimg.org/gallery/3bub605ba/

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

All the best from United Kingdom!

Jonathan Langan
Cissbury Rd
London N15 5QA
United Kingdom
by vonpaso xlura Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:15 am
immovianor.com is 404. What site did the scammer tell you to track your keys on? There is a Track your Keys template used by these scammers, but I don't see it, since the webpage is 404.

... ni los estafadores heredarĂ¡n el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10