Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:51 am
My French Tours at http://myfrenchtours.com
My French Tours.com

We are in business in Paris because we adore Paris. We love the way it looks first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Yet while we can think of no better way to spend our days than exploring every nook and cranny of the City of Light, we appreciate that not everyone is lucky enough to have the time.

So we decided to use our experience of the city to come up with a collection of tours that could fit our favorite bits of Paris into a limited time – from the most universally loved sights to secret spots that haven’t made it into guidebooks yet.

We searched for the very best tour guides with the highest level of spoken English, guides that share our passion for the art, culture and history of Paris. We negotiated Skip the Line Access at all the busiest monuments and attractions. Then we found the most reliable bus companies in the region and the best headsets.

Along the way we kept a careful eye on our costs so that we could keep our prices down. We also set a strict limit on group size because at the end of the day, we’re in the business of tour guiding, not shepherding.

As travellers ourselves, we understand the importance of information shared so we take special care to read every review we receive. We listen to customer feedback and more importantly, we act on it. So if you’ve taken one of our tours we hope you’ll phone or email us to tell us what we’re doing right and how we can improve.

Paris is at its best when you make it your own but everyone could do with a bit of local knowledge. Let us help you find your Paris.

Sincerely,
the My Magic French Team

Copies from http://www.citywonders.com
France (+33) 170371425
Ukraine (+38) 0985211110

Created anonymously 8th July 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement