Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Fri Nov 13, 2015 10:44 am
Capital Plus Lending at http://capitalpluslending.com

Capital Plus Lending is a nation-wide financial services provider, but we see ourselves as a little bit more than that.
MORE THAN JUST A SERVICE PROVIDER. WE’RE YOUR PARTNER.

For individuals: When it comes to financing, we go beyond. We don’t just look at the numbers, we build long, sustainable relationships with our clients. Our “customer first” approach is the reason that keeps customers coming back.

For businesses: We see ourselves as your business partners. Whether you need a commercial mortgage for a new land purchase or a small cash advance to facilitate your cash-flow requirements, we’re Canada’s go-to financial service network.
WE KNOW WHAT IT TAKES.

Banks don’t see you for who you are, they work for profits and treat you like a trading commodity. We know what it takes to make our clients happy and that’s why we guarantee VIP service for all our applicants. Forget appointments and inflexible banking schedules; we’re always available and ready to assist you.
WE GET THE JOB DONE.

There’s a reason our clients keep coming back. We have the best customer service in the nation, the best reputation and fastest turn-over time. Why go anywhere else?
WE HAVE ALL THE ADVANTAGES.

Volume, expertise, customer service, a broad range of lending partners and unparalleled relationships: the 5 requirements for the highest application approval rates – all leveraged just for you.

We operate in every province including British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec and the maritime provinces including Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and P.E.I. This includes major cities such as Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria and smaller cities as well.

Capital Plus Lending
8 Adelaide St. W. Toronto, ON M5H 1L6

Created anonymously 13th October 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement

by SharonO Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:33 pm
I applied for a loan with this company and was approved with a 2000$ down payment which I provided was told the loan would be deposited into my account in 24 hrs that was 4 days ago they are not answering their phone I get voicemail and leave a message but have not had my messages returned
Was I just scammed :cry:
by Mike Wilson Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:23 pm
Hello SharonO,
Yes you were scammed. It is illegal to ask for any upfront payment or fees for a loan. I am sorry to hear that you are a victim on this crime.
Please post the email that asked for the payment to be sent and include the email address and telephone numbers that you were given. Be sure to remove your personal information before posting.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
by vonpaso xlura Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:25 pm
Sorry to hear you got scammed. Could you post the emails that tell the story? Remove your name and address.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10
by SharonO Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:44 pm
I googled personal loans in Alberta which led me to Capitalpluslending.com the web site looked legit I contacted 1877 717 4796 I spoke with a person John Stephenson who replied to my application saying I was approved for a 20,000.00 dollar loan but with credit that isn't the best I needed a co signer or a down payment of 2000.00 I didn't have a co signer but I did have my last 2000 saved so they required a e transfer to a [email protected] the company letter head was from a Brian Knowles
I sent them the down payment tues dec 1st I was told the 20,000 would be in my account In 24hrs I spoke with John on wed he said the wire had been sent the money was deposited he couldn't understand why it wasn't there so I waited another 24 hrs and was told thurs the money is there my bank put a hold on it
I went to my bank and saw the manager there was no such transfer
I called John 5 times Friday to only get a voicemail and no returned calls
There has been no money deposited into my account I have 3 children I was living pay check to paycheck I applied for this loan to consolidate all my bills and make it less stressful with only one payment
Now it is almost Christmas and I am broke thanks to this dishonest company
I googled capitalpluslending today and noticed this scam web site 3 sites under CPL and now I realize I was scammed and will go to RCMP tomorrow I know I won't get my money back but this web site needs to come down
Thanks everyone on this site I just wished I was aware of this site before tues :cry:
by SharonO Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:51 pm
Well the phone number this morning was disconnected surprise surprise so we went to the RCMP reported the fraud and also went to our bank and had all our accounts closed and opened new ones
As I am at the RCMP station the man in front of us looked to be in his 70's or 80's he was reporting a scam of 20,000.00 his life's savings at that moment I didn't feel so upset as we only lost 2000$ this poor man lost everything
These kinds of people disgust me I go to my bank and we are the third person since last week
This is so sad