Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Faizan Docherty Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:59 am
This fake bank currently cannot be taken down. The host and domain registrar are satisfied with the site's owner's "explanation." So in the mean time, we will list the site here in hopes of getting a copy of a scam email with this site mentioned. Then we will report it again with the new evidence.

Guarantee Holdings Ltd.
Portwall Place. Portwall Lane.
Bristol, BS1 6NA,
UK, United Kingdom

Telephone: +44 117 2050095
FAX: +44 117 9811414
E-mail: [email protected]
[email protected]

It is not possible to visit this bank because first, the address is bogus and second, the scammers advertise on the web site: "VISITATION IS STRICTLY & SOLELY ON APPOINTMENT"

They also advertise "Guarantee Holdings Limited is in business for 21 years." Even though the web site was created January 20, 2015.

http://db.aa419.org/fakebanksview.php?key=102481

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
Advertisement

by HannahsDad Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:27 pm
1) There is a legitimate UK registered company
GUARANTEE HOLDINGS LIMITED
PORTWALL PLACE PORTWALL LANE BRISTOL BS1 6NA
Company No. 02755738
Date of Incorporation: 14/10/1992
Country of Origin: United Kingdom
Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC):
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

2) This website Guarantee Holdings LLC at http://guaranteeholdingslimited.co.uk is not that company.

3) The UK does not have LLCs
4) The UK does not have a Department of Economic Development
or a Chamber of Commerce & Industry or any comination of the two.
5) Their FAQ's are too absurd to be true
6. What is the maximum transaction that Guarantee Holdings Limited deals with?
Guarantee Holdings Limited can provide maximum value of financial instrument in tranches of USD/EUR/GBP 25,000,000,000.00 (25B) per day. For Example: If you want SBLC for 100B, then we can provide in 4 tranches of USD/EUR/GBP 25B per day.

7. How does the issuance fee charge of the financial instrument can be paid?
The issuance fee charges of the financial instrument can only be paid via bank wire transfer in to our nominated/designated bank account.

6)
We, Guarantee Holdings Limited L.L.C are Direct Provider of Trade Finance Facilities. We offer a diverse range of options to solve your trade finance problems.
was not written by someone who speaks English as a first language.

7) If you want to kill this site you need the real company (address above) to complain to Nominet - [email protected]
Nominet are generally crap at checking registrant details, but in this case they can point at the UK registered company. You need the real company to tell them that this is a case of stolen identity. It may take a while - their address is just a registered office address along with a couple of hundred others. However, they have significant assets so may be on the ball.

8) This nonsense bears an uncanny resemblance to a site I posted a while ago
see viewtopic.php?f=9&t=105961
Of course it is POSSIBLE that there are pissant little companies like this dealing in Billions of Pounds/Dollars, but somehow I think we would have heard of them.
Certainly I would expect an internet search to have more than company listings and a mobile telephone number
Guarantee Holdings Limited phone number is 07924339796
I'd expect a company of this calibre to have uniformed flunkies!
:D

by AlanJones Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:26 am
The .co.uk site is hiding the registrant details by abusing the "non-trading individual" opt out. This has been reported to Nominet.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by HannahsDad Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:59 am
Aha!

All that nonsense about beng an LLC and non-existant UK government departments is because they have copied from the legitimate Dubai company Bronze Wing here:
http://www.bwtradefinance.com/trade-finance-services
Bronze Wing Trading is a Limited Liability Company (L.L.C) registered with Government of Dubai, Department of Economic Development and Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Dubai – United Arab Emirates.

by TerranceBoyce Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:15 am
The governing law and jurisdiction clause in the terms and conditions is a complete mess and, as much as it would amuse me to explain why, I see no reason to provide guidance to the idiots responsible for this fake website.

It is beyond preposterous that anyone would defend this scam website and I will consider reporting it to the FCA as this type of fraud represents a direct threat to the UK financial services market and, in the current climate, anything which may be used in connection with the financing of terrorism should be shut down quickly.

To be honest it looks like the work of a bicycle third attempting to pull of financial fraud. Stick to bicycles is my advice.

If a site killer needs a more detailed explanation of why it is clearly bogus I'll gladly provide details by PM.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle