Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:58 pm

Subject: Information on how to complete your transaction with Karin Kington (Transaction ID: 4WR607212777345X)

You have received a PayPal Instant Payment of 1,500.00 CHF from Karin Kington.

TRANSACTION STATUS : TEMPORARILY ON HOLD

As mentioned in the receipt of Payment and as per PayPal Merchandise Payment policy, we have fully debited the total amount (above) from the buyer's account which included the Transport/Delivery Charges (Courier Exchange).

You would have to Pay the Shipping Charges to the Transport Company through (Mobile Banking Instant Express Payment or Internet Banking Instant Express Payment), In order to complete this transaction and get the whole funds Released in your account. So therefore, we advice you to log in to your internet banking now and send the excess sum 900.00 CHF to the Transport Agent and send us the copy of the payment slip receipt given to you from your bank after you make the payment (in .JPG Format or PDF Format).

NOTE: This is important as a security measure to ensure safety of this transaction.

Please, find below the Name and Account details of the Transport Agent where the Funds would be sent via Internet Banking.

Transport Company: " Courier Exchange "

Courier Details: Account Owner Name: Luminita Liliana Dumitru Vasile
Bank Name:ING BANK N.V. SUCURSAL EN ESPAÑA
Bank Address: Avenida Luis Morales 32 edificio forum. 41018 Sevilla, Spain. IBAN:ES351465 0100 9217 1979 4898 BIC:INGDESMMXXX
Account Owners Address:C/ severo ochoa 2 parque empresarial Madrid Las Rozas 28232 Las Rozas Madrid, Spain.

Address Status: Confirmed https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/?cmd= ... ed_address

Your Account will be credited accordingly upon the copy of the payment slip receipt required, Details which should either be sent in JPG format or PDF format.

You may contact PayPal customer service by Clicking Here or reply directly to this email by using the reply button in your e-Mail Box and Quote the Above Transaction ID for quick recognition of this transaction.

Copyright © 2015 PayPal, Inc. All rights reserved.

PayPal Email ID PP407

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement

by PaulChambers Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:58 am
On February 8, 2018 I received a text message on my telephone from Karin Kington in my mother language Norwegian. The person found my telephone number on a website where I sell toys. She asked me to e-mail her at [email protected]. I did and she replied from a new e-mail address [email protected]. She wrote me back and forth in bad English saying she wanted to buy things. Finally she said she wanted to buy all the things I have up for sale and asked a price. After a few replies from me where I asked her to call me on the telephone. She wrote back and asked me to open a paypal account and send her the details. It dawned on me this is too good to be true so I researched her name several days because I spelled her name wrong in my searches. Then I found this page. Just want people to know Karin Kington is active and that you should be careful. Any advice on how I should end the e-mails with this criminal? I would love to help track her/him down. (PS Paul Chambers is my favourite bassist not my real name(:
by AlanJones Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:14 am
The best way to end the emails with the scammer is to block them and not reply any further. Do not accuse them of being a scammer, they will just deny it and carry on trying to scam you or become abusive.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.