Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:51 am
EuroTrans Logistic at http://eurotrans-logistic.net

Here at EuroTrans Logistic we are able to offer a full European Road Transport Service. From 1 Pallet to a Full Load and from Food Packaging to Machinery.

Whatever your requirements we will find a solution. Due to the wealth of experience in our Operations Team and our extensive network of partners we believe we are able to offer a 1st class service at a competitive price! We offer daily exports and imports to and from mainland Western Europe and Ireland, as well as offering a twice weekly groupage service to Scandinavia and Eastern Europe.

PRIVACY POLICY
Our Third Party Service takes the privacy of all its users and customers very seriously, and takes great care with user and customer information. This Privacy Statement outlines how your personal information is treated and forms part of the Terms and Conditions of this site. We may occasionally modify our Privacy Statement, and when this happens, we will notify you via our homepage.

Mike,
As we discussed on Monday morning, Nov 18, I'm really pleased with the performance of your service. I bought a 2002 Infiniti Q45 on eBay and originally chose to transport the vehicle with automoversonline. Before I agreed to work with them, they told me the vehicle would be picked up the next day and that I would get it in 4-7 days - all this for €875. After 7 days the vehicle was not picked up and they could not tell me when it would get picked up.
I called you on November 6 and you told me the vehicle would get picked up the next day and that I would get it in 10-14 days. Well, as your records show, you picked up the vehicle the next day and I received it in 9 days! I did not mind paying €950 for that kind of service. Thank you Mike - keep up the good work!
Best regards, Joe M.

CALLE PROGRES, 5, ABRERA, BARCELONA, 08630 SPAIN
CIF/NIF: B62541057
Telephone No: +34 602 360 849
Fax No: +34 917 919 101
E-mail:
[email protected],
[email protected]

Created anonymously 24th November 2015 for 1 year only

Advertisement