Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:49 am
AG Asset Management at http://agassetmanagement.com

At AG Asset Management, the team’s years of experience and market access across markets have led us to distinct unique strategies that deliver absolute returns to our client. We are commited to putting our clients first and delivering superior performance with solutions tailored to our investors' needs.

AG Asset Management is a QIB eligible global macro long/short entity investor dealing in both equities and credit. AG Asset Management manages HNW family assets and does not have any redemption terms as we are a closed-end private entity. We also incorporate up to date Know Your Client (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering policies (AML). As a private entity we have proprietary risk management techniques and we use proprietary off the shelf systems to monitor and control our risk.

Real Estate
AG Asset Management provides coverage of Japanese Real Estate Investment Trusts (J-REITs) and offers strategic and investing capabilities in the Japanese real estate market

AG Asset Management and its affiliates have consistently been at the forefront of Global and Asian debt capital markets, executing a diverse range of deals across product lines.

We provide global distribution of US and Asian Convertible Bonds derived on proprietary research and pricing capabilities.

Contact Information
AG Asset Management
[email protected]
Amir Fardghassemi Managing Director
[email protected]
Maxime Merabet Senior Analyst
[email protected]
[email protected]

Created anonymously 22nd January 2016 for 1 year only

Advertisement

by HannahsDad Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:57 pm
I have been having a conversation with Maxime M via PM. Presumably she is being:
Maxime Merabet Senior Analyst
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hi,
My company website somehow ended up reported on your website. Is there any way you can take the report down? We are a new company and just purchased the domain.
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=115528
Sincerely,
Maxime

Hi,
No, I am confident that this is a non-existant company and that the website is a fraud.
Best wishes
HD

Hi,
I really don't understand why you are saying and doing that. The website is new,we're trying to get new business, and your review is not going to help. I would gladly give you a call to confirm with you that the company is real but please remove these fake accusations, i would really appreciate.
Thank you
MM

Well perhaps you should also ask Bloomberg to remove the statement
AG Asset Management LLC has gone out of business.
See http://www.bloomberg.com/research/stock ... pId=952669

Hi,
For your record, in order to operate under AG Asset Management LLC, one only needs to incorporate the company as AG Asset Management, and if the name is available in the state of incorporation then you're allowed to use the name as long as it isn't patented, meaning they're could be 50 AG Asset Management LLC as there are 50 states in the U.S. Furthermore, our company is incorporated in the UK, so it is AG Asset Management Limited. They're is probably dozens of AG Asset Management companies across the world, doesn't make any of them fraudulent. I hope you understand.
Sincerely,
Maxime

Quite true of course.
Interesting then that you are ignoring all the legal requirements for UK company websites.

by AlanJones Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:11 pm
HannahsDad wrote:Furthermore, our company is incorporated in the UK, so it is AG Asset Management Limited.

Which was incorporated with 1 director and the minimum capital allowed - not something a multinational corporation would do.

And as for its registered address of

Rear Of No 2, Glenthorne Road, London, United Kingdom, N11 3HT

That appears to be a small building behind a house that is an accomodation address used to register over 150 companies (probably belonging to a formation agent). No doubt the company will cease trading or claim to be dormant before the first returns are due.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by AlanJones Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:16 pm
The claimed address of the 1 director is even more laughable

3201 Wilshire Blvd, 210 Santa Monica, Ca 90403, Los Angeles 90024

Clearly put together by someone who doesn't have a clue about US addresses, but is probably meant to be a room in a multi occupancy office space.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by AlanJones Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:22 pm
From their about us

AG Asset Management manages HNW family assets

That would put them under the terms of the Financial Services Act, so they should be registered with the FCA. Not surprisingly, neither AG Asset Management, Amir Fardghassemi or Maxime Merabet appear on the register.

As Maxime claims the company is real, I can only assume that AG Asset Management are illegally acting as unauthorised financial advisers.

by AlanJones Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:32 pm
Amir Alexander Fardghassemi seems to be a serial company director and has set up 6 other financial related companies in the last year and a half or so.

AG GLOBAL LTD (08500829) - this company has actually submitted accounts, which were abbreviated and would appear to be for a company that has done no business.

STRONG HOLD ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD (09347934)
LEFERRARI CAPITAL LTD (09346457)
ELEVATION CAPITAL LTD (09346238)
WILSHIRE ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD (09346241)
STALION ASSET MANAGEMENT LTD (09346389)

All of these companies have the bare minimum of capital.

by Terminator5 Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:40 pm
@ Maxine

Where do all the directors for the 157 companies registered at that address sit ?

On each others laps ?

:laugh-s:

Googling "3201 Wilshire Blvd " + 210 brings up some interesting results also .

Daniel 8 :25
by Terminator5 Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:48 pm
http://www.bizapedia.com/us/AG-ASSET-MA ... T-LLC.html

There are 10 companies that go by the name of Ag Asset Management LLC.

These companies are located in Boston MA, Charlotte NC, Dearborn Heights MI, Laramie WY, Los Angeles CA, New York NY, Racine WI, Rego Park NY, St Petersburg FL, Wilmington DE, and Woodward OK.

by AlanJones Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:51 pm
If I was a high net worth family, I don't think that I would be trusting my assets to a company that operates out of a small building in someone's backyard. :laugh-s:

by Terminator5 Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:02 pm
I was unable to find a yellow pages listing for the California Company which is highly unusual and there are no contact details on the site .

No White Pages Telephone Listing and a google search of the Internet didn't yield any contact phone numbers.

An Online Contact Only Investment Company . Caveat Emptor .

They are registered in California .

http://kepler.sos.ca.gov/