Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:52 am

Item: 1995 Toyota Supra

Payment must be submitted via MoneyGram service to the eBay .
eBay Payments will secure the payment until you receive, inspect and accept the item.

Note: You can find the Payment Details attached to this email in .PDF format. If you don't have a PDF reader installed on your computer you can download it from : http://get.adobe.com/reader

1Click Here to locate the nearest MoneyGram Office; MoneyGram agents are primarily banks, post offices, exchange offices orretail locations ­ grocery stores, mail box centers, drug stores, travel agencies, depots, other retail locations.

2 Go to MoneyGram with cash ($2,900), your ID, and make the payment using the above eBay verified agent's details (the service you have to use from MoneyGram is a person to person transfer)

Complete the MoneyGram form with :
Your name and address, as the sender;
The agent's name and address, as the receiver;
The amount you have to send.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities

eBay Financial Agent Details:

Name: Ahim Kalmer

Address: 255 N Elgin Ave

City: Tulsa

State: OK

Zip: 74106

Thank you for using eBay Payments.

eBay Payments Service.
Earth's Biggest Selection.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement