Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:09 am
From: DPD - Dynamic Parcel Distribution <[email protected]>
Subject: INVOICE WB2016GR0000213653 -

NEXT STEP TO BE TAKEN:
Because you are first time customer, in order to complete transactionWB2016GR0000213653, you must deposit the funds to our Payment Agent ID*147 (Botea Alexandru) account.

Name
Botea Alexandru

IBAN HU 26 1201 1186 0154 6371 0020 0001

SWIFT CODE (BIC)
UBRTHUHBXXX

Bank Name
Raifaissen Bank

Payment Reference
WB2016GR0000213653

Deposit Amount € 1,200.00

Once the deposit is done, send the Bank transfer receipt by email for confirmation and validation;
for safety reasons, the Bank Account is not in Italy - in this mode, the Seller (Sender) cannot receive any information regarding the payment data;
This is an verified transaction and you are 100% secured and protected. Your payment is secured by our Payment Agent ID*147 account (Botea Alexandru) until you confirm if you buy or not the package.

We require receiving and verifying the payment before the package is delivered because we must provide the same level of safety to the Seller.
If you don't accept to buy the package after you receive it, you will contact us and you will get the full refund back.
If you accept to buy the package, you will contact us to release the payment to the seller.

The payment will never leave our possession until we have the Buyer's confirmation that everything checks out with the package delivered. The Buyer has a number of five (5) working days) to inspect the product. After the inspection is done the Buyer must contact us with his decision.

If the Buyer refuses the package, we will refund the payment completely in maximum 24 hours. The package will be returned to the Seller, return shipping costs also covered by the Seller.

If the Buyer accepts the package, we will forward the payment to the Seller, and the transaction will be completed successfully.
It is recommended to submits the payment in maximum 48 hours from the verification date, because your purchase protection is valid for 15 days only.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement

by Michelle Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:18 am
From: DPD - Dynamic Parcel Distribution <[email protected]>
Subject: Customer Support - [#Q000182932] - Tracking Number WB2016GR0000510176

NEXT STEP TO BE TAKEN:
Because you are first time customer, in order to complete transactionWB2016GR0000213653, you must deposit the funds to our Payment Agent ID*147 account.

Name: Dobrin Bogdan
I.B.A.N.: HU 29 1201 0240 0154 7462 0020 0007
SWIFT CODE (BIC): UBRTHUHBXXX
Bank Name: Raifaissen Bank
Bank Address: Lovohaz Utca 2-6.Mammut I.2.em, 1024 Budapest, Hungary

Deposit Amount € 1,200.00

Once the deposit is done, send the Bank transfer receipt by email for confirmation and validation;
for safety reasons, the Bank Account is not in Italy - in this mode, the Seller (Sender) cannot receive any information regarding the payment data;
This is an verified transaction and you are 100% secured and protected. Your payment is secured by our Payment Agent ID*147 account until you confirm if you buy or not the package.

We require receiving and verifying the payment before the package is delivered because we must provide the same level of safety to the Seller.
If you don't accept to buy the package after you receive it, you will contact us and you will get the full refund back.
If you accept to buy the package, you will contact us to release the payment to the seller.

The payment will never leave our possession until we have the Buyer's confirmation that everything checks out with the package delivered. The Buyer has a number of five (5) working days) to inspect the product. After the inspection is done the Buyer must contact us with his decision.

If the Buyer refuses the package, we will refund the payment completely in maximum 24 hours. The package will be returned to the Seller, return shipping costs also covered by the Seller.

If the Buyer accepts the package, we will forward the payment to the Seller, and the transaction will be completed successfully.
It is recommended to submits the payment in maximum 48 hours from the verification date, because your purchase protection is valid for 15 days only.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities