Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by nuzzo Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:43 pm
Mod Note: This poster is saying I am a scammer and I got scammed.

This thief has stole over $4000 for many people. He is still operating and still scamming.

He sells fake banks, hacked cards and stolen accounts.

Numerous people have said he would take money and run and will block you on skype.

Let everyone know about this thief. He is a scammer that will burn in hell
Advertisement

by Bryon Williams Thu Mar 03, 2016 2:50 pm
Buying tools to scam others never work out well.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by vccghana Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:28 am
Mod Note: This post was made by a scammer trying to protect his scam and avoid losing "clients".

you just come here and post thrash without proof

for your information am a reseller of vcc and vba all the virtual credit cards i sell comes with zero balance i have screenshot and videos on YouTube too

who are the numerous people can any of them have proof they make payment to us a frustrated seller create a fake blog post and post random comments

if you claim we are scam provide proof
by AlanJones Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:53 am
From the WhoIs for scam website vccghana.com:
Registrant Name: peter mensah
Registrant Organization:
Registrant Street: 2 carrot street mawuli extate
Registrant City: ho
Registrant State/Province: ho
Registrant Postal Code: 233000
Registrant Country: Ghana
Registrant Phone: +233.243463595
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

The domain homepage forwards to ghtutor.com. From the WhoIs for ghtutor.com:
Creation Date: 20-aug-2015
Expiration Date: 20-aug-2016

Registrant Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Registrant Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.

From the homepage of scam website ghtutor.com:
Hi you can now Get an offshore European bank account to Verify and withdraw money from PayPal, Moneybookers, Payza plus Control panel of the bank site With Full instruction on how use this account and how load it with any of our local bank in Ghana and use it to buy Product from EBay, amazon.com and make payment from any websites that accept PayPal payments from Ghana

You can now verify a USA PayPal account with USA phone number, once you verify your PayPal account with with bank and credit card before you can transfer fund from the PayPal account you will be required to verify your phone number

A site run by scammers, helping other scammers get US PayPal and phone numbers.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by AlanJones Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:56 am
Domain registrant [email protected] has also in the past registered the domain vccnigeria.com
Registrant Name: eric brown
Registrant Organization: trim resources
Registrant Street: 2 lawal street
Registrant City: agbado
Registrant State/Province: lagos
Registrant Postal Code: 234000
Registrant Country: NG
Registrant Phone: +234.08073946423
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]

It looks like Eric/Peter can't even decide which country they live in :laugh-s:

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by AlanJones Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:58 am
vccghana.com appears in the AA419.org database from last year as a fake courier website in the name of VccGhana Express Delivery Services.

So, selling hacked cards, fake courier, setting up fraudulent PayPal accounts, it looks like scammer [email protected] is involved in it all.

Googling "site:vccghana.com" shows the extent of scams that scammer [email protected] is involved in. Fake hotels, setting up fake accounts in various countries, etc.

by nuzzo Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:52 pm
Mod Note: This poster is saying I am a scammer and I got scammed.

The only trash here is you thief. You burn in hell as I will come to your place and beat the ********* out of you scammer.

You stole millions off people and will pay for it within the future. Your not hard to find thief, you didn't cover your tracks good enough. I will personally find you, beat you with a rusted club, pour lighter fluid on you and then hang and burn you.
by Bryon Williams Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:58 pm
Locking for now. Nothing more can be useful.

Op/scammer has been assisted.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/