Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Payment Information
Bellow you can find our Airbnb bank account information. Please include as the subject of your payment only your booking number: 1100571268, as your payment can not be processed without it.
The security deposit is automatically refunded by Airbnb, 24h after check-out to the same bank account the payment was sent from or it can be another one.
Airbnb Agent's details Total amount: €1220
Airbnb Beneficiary name: PSI-Pay Ltd
IBAN: GB38 LOYD 3092 3886 5421 35
SWIFT/BIC: LOYDGB2L
Bank Name: Inline image 1
LLOYDS BANK PLC
Account number: 86542135
Sort Code: 30-92-38
Beneficiary Address:
Afon Building, Worthing Road, Horsham, West Sussex, RH12 1TL
Bank Address: Branch: BROADWAY CRAWLEY
1 Legg Street,
Chelmsford CM1 1JS

How to confirm payment?
When the transfer of €1220 is complete reply to this email and provide a copy of the receipt or a print of your online banking. Also you can use the Live Chat button in case you have more questions or concerns.
Live Chat Support
Important: To recognize your payment include as the reason of sending the payment (description) only the #: 1100571268 with no other comments.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement

by Michelle Wed May 11, 2016 2:04 pm
Fake Notification

[email protected]

My name is Martin B., I am a member of Airbnb's Financial Department team, as well I am assigned as your personal assistant
I am contacting you about your recent attempt to make the payment by credit card for a great view in Amsterdam
When a listing receives to many booking requests in the past 30 days, it reaches a limit and no credit card payment is accepted anymore.
The payment must be done to the Account we will provide in the invoice. In order to validate your booking you need to use our alternate payment method available: Bank Transfer. As soon you confirm that you agree to proceed with the booking and make the payment by bank transfer the invoice will be issued to you.
Your booking is protected by Airbnb, which means you are 100% safe to complete the reservation. You are transferring the funds to an Airbnb managed account, that means your host will get paid 24h after you check in.
If you have questions or concerns about any part of the process, let me know by replying to this email or confirm that you wish to proceed with the bank transfer.
Martin B.
Airbnb Financial Department team
TO RESPOND TO THIS TICKET, REPLY TO THIS EMAIL
by Michelle Wed May 11, 2016 4:49 pm
Fake Notification

"[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

Airbnb message center is used solely for communications between hosts and guests. I have explained to you in my last message. Because this listing has reached the booking limit, no credit card payment can be done anymore for a period of time. This limit can't be undone manual, everything is automatically, so we have to generate your invoice with one of our managed account details in order for you to complete the booking.
All transfer fees and surcharges will be refunded with the security deposit to the same account payment was sent from. That is why you have to reply after with a copy of your payment receipt or if it's made by on-line banking, a print screen will be necessary, so we can process you payment and see if any fees were deducted by your bank. Please reply to us if we can generate your invoice.
We want to thank you for using Airbnb and enjoy your holiday.
Best Regards,

Martin B.
by Michelle Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:48 am

Subject: Airbnb Invoice for Entire Townhouse De Oude Lelie (Reservation Code: TE6ANQ)

Your request to pay by Bank Transfer is approved and protected by our Guest Refund Policy, this booking is secured by Airbnb.

Payment Information
Bellow you can find our Airbnb bank account information. Please include as the subject of your payment only your booking number: TE6ANQ as your payment can not be processed without it.
The security deposit is automatically refunded by Airbnb, 24h after check-out to the same bank account the payment was sent from or it can be another one.
Airbnb Agent's details Total amount: €1220
Airbnb Beneficiary name: AirPay S.p.A
IBAN: IT02 O076 0105 1382 5727 7657 279
SWIFT/BIC: BPPIITRRXXX
Bank Name: Inline image 2
POSTE ITALIANE S.p.A
Account number: 257277657279
Agents Address: Via Piazzale Brescia 10,
20148 Milano
Bank Address: Viale Europa 175,
00144 Rome

How to confirm payment
When the transfer of €1220 is complete reply to this email and provide a copy of the receipt or a print of your online banking. Also you can use the Live Chat button in case you have more questions or concerns.
Live Chat Support
Important: To recognize your payment include as the reason of sending the payment (description) only the #: TE6ANQ with no other comments.

Check-in and check-out is Flexible, a full refund will be issued to you in case your plans will change in the future, just request the refund no questions asked why.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities