Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Cate556 Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:12 pm
Hy. I was scamd by this fake site http://www.silvashop.eu .i was looking for an iphone 6s on my local add site and i have found one at 550 euro. I contacted the seller and he told me that the phone is not available anymore but if i am interested, he did buy it from this site. www.silvashop.eu . I did contact the site( only by email. the phone number is not real) and they send me the payment details(a bank account) i have payd them 530 euro and after that they disappear. They don't answer me at emails. i have contact the police and they confirmed me that the site is fake. Beware of this site is a SCAM.
Advertisement

by Mike Wilson Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:39 pm
Web Shop: http://www.SilvaShop.eu
Company number 08381803 - Note from companies house Active proposal to strike off

Registered office address:
81 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2EU, United Kingdom

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 (0)2476 225 333

Domain registered
Registered 27 Feb 2016
Expiry date 27 Feb 2017
Last update 1 Mar 2016

There are some other obvious errors on the site that I will not point out to the scammer.
The webiste is blocking access for users located in the USA.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
by Terminator5 Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:17 am
Sorry to hear that you lost money to these criminals . Your post will help warn other potential victims of this Advance Fee Fraud . Non Delivery of Goods Scam .

Thx for posting

Daniel 8 :25
by SpaceWarrior Mon Mar 14, 2016 6:08 am
i was scammed to by this site. i lost 490 euro for an iphone 6s 16gb. I did advise the police, but is hard to take your money back. The phone number on the site is not real, the accept only bank transfer or WesternUnion. Don't buy from that site if you don't want to lose your money. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
by AlanJones Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:03 am

Dear XXX,

Congratulations! We have received your new order and has now reviewed and approved.

Please download and view the attached invoice for more details regarding your order and payment instructions.

Contact us back if you have any concerns regarding your order.

Thank you for shopping with us!

SilvaShop.eu Sales Manager
[email protected]

DASILVA SHOP LTD

Web Shop: http://www.SilvaShop.eu
Company number 08381803
Registered office address:
81 Oxford Street, London, W1D 2EU, United Kingdom

Attached invoice
Dear XXX,

Congratulations! We have received your new order and has now reviewed and approved.

Your next step: Transfering payment to our Italian representative bank account.

Bank Name: Poste Italiane SPA
Beneficiary Name: Rizoiu Vendite Dasilva
SWIFT Code: BPPI IT RR XXX
IBAN: IT70D0760105138283003483006
Description of the transfer / Reference: SilvaShop-Order ID:4250

Make sure to select SEPA option for faster payment within Euro zone.

Important! Please ensure to provide the "Order Number" in the "description of the transfer", "payment reference", "details of payment" or "reason for transfer", as may be applicable, to identify your transfer.

Your order will be shipped via DHL Express and your package will be insured on the way to your home address. The package will be well packed and we will add extra secure closure of the package around each edge to prevent any potential tampering, water exposure, dust exposure, or ripping of the box.

You will receive an DHL TRACKING NUMBER for your package after our representative confirms your payment. Delivery time to your home address is 2-3 working days.

# Item Description Quantity Unit price (€) Total (€)

1 Apple iPad Pro 128GB Wifi Gold 2 540.00 1080.00

Subtotal 1080.00

Total 1080.00

Contact us back if you have any concerns regarding your order.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by Mike Wilson Tue Mar 15, 2016 4:25 pm
Our scamming friend has a bank account in the UK also.

Order Description:
1 x Apple iPhone 6s Plus 64GB Space Grey
Amount to be paid: €600.00 EUR

Your next step: Transfering payment to our company registered bank account.

Bank Name: SANTANDER UK PLC
Beneficiary Name: To:Istudioshop
SWIFT Code / BIC: ABBYGB2LXXX
IBAN: GB52 ABBY 0901 2889 2289 36
Description of the transfer / Reference: Order Number ID: <removed to protect victim >

Important! Please ensure to provide the 'Order Number' in the 'description of the transfer', 'payment reference', 'details of payment' or 'reason for transfer', as may be applicable, to identify the fund transfer to your prefunding account.

If you are looking for lower cost alternatives to transfer money, consider www.TransferWise.com available through Online Banking. It takes only minutes to transfer money to our bank account.

Your order will be shipped via DHL Express and your package will be insured on the way to your home address. The package will be well packed and we will add extra secure closure of the package around each edge to prevent any potential tampering, water exposure, dust exposure, or ripping of the box.

You will receive an DHL TRACKING NUMBER for your package after our bank confirms your payment.
Delivery time to your home address within 2 working days.

Contact us back if you have any concers regarding your order.

Daisy Rees
iStudioShop Sales Manager

iStudio Limited
3Rd Floor
207 Regent Street
London - W1B 3HH
United Kingdom

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon