Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:03 am
Paramount Trade at http://paramounttrade.com

Paramount Trade provides a "premium-class" investment management/advisory service built on disciplined and highly-focused strategies. Our services aim to afford high value to our clients by providing high returns and imaginatively constructed portfolios centered on a holistic approach to catering to our clients' needs. A significant majority of our clients are individual investors but we also service several institutional clients and maintain close professional relationships that continue to endure through both bull and bear markets.

The Paramount Trade range of services encompasses Discretionary Investment Management and Advisory Execution. The core strengths of our practice are the consequence of a durable and lucrative tradition in active investment management that has made us the natural choice for the investment and wealth protection needs of thousands of affluent individuals.

Thorough research and meticulous attention to detail is the foundation upon which an investment strategy that eschews the notion of the "fast buck" is based upon. Several teams of qualified analysts at our headquarters offices conduct conscientious due diligence on each and every equity, exchange-traded fund, corporate bond and commodity we advocate to or acquire on behalf of our clients. We believe it is the only way to conduct our business and it is, without doubt, a major contributing factor to the record number of clients coming to us via referral.

We are locally focused but our expertise is globally relevant. Every portfolio we construct for our clients factors in the potential impact of volatile markets and challenges that others in our industry fail to acknowledge.

Focus of this intensity is one of the main reasons Paramount Trade has attained and maintained our status as one of the leading independent investment management concerns in Asia.

Careers

Paramount Trade is a leading international brokerage firm focused on providing comprehensive research and capital market services to a wide range of investors and corporations.

At Paramount Trade we seek highly motivated candidates, with entrepreneurial attitudes, for roles in our research department, with our sales team, and on our trading desk.

Qualified candidates can submit both a cover letter and resume to [email protected] to be considered for a role. Only direct submissions will be accepted and considered; please no recruiter inquiries.

Tennozu Yukatsu Building Floor 12, 2-3 Higashi Gotanda Shinagawa-ku Tokyo Tokyo-to Japan
Phone: +81 3 4510 6100
Fax: +81 3 6734 1945
Email: [email protected]

Advertisement

by NWSK Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:43 am
They called me many times, Please note they moved to www.paramounttrade.co and their email as well. They use bank account in China (BAE) and are very good actors - as they told me they moved "due to the hackers attacks" I recorded their calls. If anyone has been defrauded please feel free to contact me:
by HannahsDad Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:47 am
I can't see paramounttrade.co as it appears to need a username/password for access.

However it was created anonymously on the 8th August 2016 for 1 year only, so they obviously do not think they have a future!

addresses 87.120.37.43
Domain Name: PARAMOUNTTRADE.CO
Domain ID: D121485883-CO
Sponsoring Registrar: TLD REGISTRAR SOLUTIONS LTD.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 1564
Registrar URL (registration services): http://www.tldregistrarsolutions.com
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited
Registrant ID: INTE6O895NB36330
Registrant Name: Privacy Department
Registrant Organization: OrangeWebsite.com
Registrant Address1: Klapparstigur 7
Registrant City: Reykjavik
Registrant State/Province: IS
Registrant Postal Code: 101
Registrant Country: Iceland
Registrant Country Code: IS
Registrant Phone Number: +354.8466244
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS1.PARAMOUNTTRADE.CO
Name Server: NS2.PARAMOUNTTRADE.CO
Created by Registrar: TLD REGISTRAR SOLUTIONS LTD.
Domain Registration Date: Mon Aug 08 08:33:32 GMT 2016
Domain Expiration Date: Mon Aug 07 23:59:59 GMT 2017
Domain Last Updated Date: Mon Aug 08 10:24:54 GMT 2016

by edenlgx Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:26 am
Good morning all.

First time here.
I am very concerned about this Paramounttrade thing, can anyone confirm whether or not these guys are legit or if it is a scam. Please, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks
by AlanJones Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:39 am
It's a scam, that's why it is posted here.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by edenlgx Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:20 am
Hope I'm not double posting this... messed up my sign in...

Sorry for still asking about these guys, this is a real issue...is there any reference anyone can give me as extra info on these guys? I have been able to log into there site, is there anyone that has actually been scammed by these guys or made a successful trade with them?

Sorry again, but this is a real issue for me at the moment.

Thank you so much for the reply, I really appreciate it...
by Tim Atem Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:25 am
As you've already been told, it is a scam. No legitimate trading company would register their site for only one year and use a free email address to do so.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
by AlanJones Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:56 am
And as further confirmation - a real company based in Japan wouldn't register their domain using an address in Iceland and would not need to keep changing domains (from a .com version to a .co one).

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.