Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Scam Investigator Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:59 am
Hello there, I am new on the site and have a question for my peers.

Once I hold the mail heathers and other evidence a domain is falsely registered and misused in a scam what is the fastest way to take down the domain? I normally go threw our legal department that work with a 3rd party for the takedown but this takes days/weeks. Any insights or tips to speed this up. what are the options?

Any advise is welcome.
Advertisement

by TheScamHater Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:21 am
Scamwarners focuses on helping victims. You can find what you need at 419Eater.

Please read this: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=157288

Then you can sign up for an intro to site killing: https://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=146032

Hope This Helps!

Do not send money (especially Western Union Money Gram) to a stranger on the Internet! It's a scam! No matter the reason! Don't trust them!

DO NOT tell a scammer his information is posted here or you know he is a fraud
by Mike Wilson Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:06 am
Hello Scam Investigator,
You can post your fake site here along with the evidence for fraud and members of the site killing team will be able to take action.
Post the information here on Scamwarners also exposes the criminal and helps other potential victims avoid losing money to the scam.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
by Scam Investigator Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:38 am
Thanks for the references. I will follow-up on those.

@ Mike Wilson: Company policy does not allow me to share evidence in the public domain.
That said we do value the fact the if potential victims Google the details and that they hit scamwarners.com and get warned. I am in the process of challenging this policy.
by Terminator5 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:32 pm
You can also pass that domain name privately through the messaging system and someone will look into it

Daniel 8 :25