Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:14 pm

Itinerary
Property Modern and Trendy Place w Wifi, Parking,Hong Kong
Nights 7
Rate / Night $300
Subtotal $2100
Airbnb Fees Included
Total Payout $2100
Payment Details

Bank Name Evo Banco S.A. (Spain)
Airbnb Booking Account Airbnb R Dobrea
Swift / Bic EVOBESMMXXX
Iban ES26 0239 2036 3222 9716 9324
Total Payment $2100

IMPORTANT: Pay by Online Bank Transfer within the next 24 hours. Once you have completed the payment send us the payment receipt to validate your booking.
The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full. Security of your funds is ensured and you'll be protected by policies, such as cancellation policies and the Guests Refund Policy.

Facebook Twitter Instagram Pinterest

Sent with ♥ from Airbnb
Email preferences
Airbnb, Inc. 888 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement

by Michelle Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:49 am

PAYMENT DETAILS
For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is held by Airbnb and will be released to the host 24hrs after the guest will confirm to Airbnb the Check In.

Bank Name Ceska Bank
Bank Address Koblizna 49/21 602 00 Brno,Czech Republic
Airbnb Booking Account AIRBNB ESZES
Swift / Bic Code GIBACZPX
Iban CZ8808000000002977256113
Total Payment $1475

Airbnb, Inc. 888 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
by Michelle Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:01 am

PAYMENT DETAILS
For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer. The payment is held by Airbnb and will be released to the host 24hrs after the guest will confirm to Airbnb the Check In.

Bank Name Evo Banco S.A.
Bank Address Serrano, 45,28001,Madrid Spain
Airbnb Booking Account Airbnb G Hubert
Swift / Bic Code EVOBESMMXXX
Iban ES43 0239 2061 2423 1496 5720

by Michelle Wed Nov 23, 2016 6:30 am

The property is reserved for you and all You need is to make the payment to our account provided in order to confirm the booking.
Bank Name : ING BANK
Bank Address : 3 Winkelcentrum Woensel , 5625 AA, Netherlands
Airbnb Booking Account : AIRBNB
Swift / Bic Code :INGBNL2A
Iban : NL27INGB0705075850

For your booking the payment method is Bank-to-Bank Wire Transfer, also known as bank transfer.

* When you rent a property using our services and the payment is made to our Bank Account or to one of our Airbnb Real Estate Agents you are fully covered by our Payment Protection Policy.

The payment is processed and collected by Airbnb in full within 24 hours after the booking is made, whether the reservation is two days or two months away, we hold the payment until 24 hours after check-in before giving it to the host. This gives both parties time to do a walkthrough upon check-in and make sure that everything is as expected.

Rock-Solid Backing

Airbnb has partnered with Lloyd's of London, one of the world's most reputable names in insurance. So in the rare case when something goes wrong, you'll know that forces are conspiring to protect you.

* When payment is received, it will be verified and secured into a non-interest bearing trust account. Payment verification process usually takes less than 24 hours.

Important Notice!

Using Airbnb's payment system is required to make a reservation, and it helps ensure that both parties are protected under our Terms of Service, cancellation policies, Guest Refund Policy, and other safeguards.
Paying outside the Airbnb system is not secure, and we cannot provide access to these benefits when reservations aren't booked directly through Airbnb.

Thank you for using AirBnB