Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:07 am
Scameroonian Pet / Puppy scam .

http://www.bostonterrierfarm.com/

Call or text us at: (540) 713-2094

Our dogs are of Champion American, Canadian and European bloodlines. It is our priority to breed for health, temperament and companionship with the hopes of producing dogs/pups for show. It is our intention to breed world class, healthy dogs. Showing/breeding is our hobby and not our living, thus the sale of puppies is not our source of income. Indeed, breeding Bostons is a very expensive hobby!

Our dogs live in our smoke-free home. Our puppies are home-raised and are well socialized with kids, cats and other dogs. Our breeding dogs are health tested and we guarantee our puppies against congenital and genetic defects.

Due to the prevalence of Puppy Mills these days, we realize that it's a daunting task trying to find a reputable breeder. Not to mention, the amount of research involved in finding the right breed! Thus, we have tried to make this site as informative as possible.

Our site should not be seen as a means to sell puppies. Rather, it is meant to showcase our dogs and their accomplishments, our breeding program and again, to provide prospective owners with as much information as possible.
MAY 10, 2016

Adopting a puppy/dog is a lifetime commitment and should not be taken lightly! Enjoy your visit and come back again soon. We look forward to hearing from you!

50% OFF,Free shipping within 7 days. US and Canada

-Pure breed puppies
-Heavy discount
-Affordable price

Buy your puppy today

I have been "animal crazy" for as long as I can remember and I have had dogs, cats and small animals since I was born. Before University, I used to work as a Veterinary Technician, Veterinary Assistant and a (Veterinary) Receptionist. I also used to manage an animal shelter (a "no kill" shelter). Much to my families' dismay, I often played "match maker" and tried to get them to adopt animals in need of a home.

I also used to be an Obedience Instructor for ten years and I started showing my own dogs in conformation (dog shows) in 2002. I have since been showing and handling other's dogs as well.

My husband and I have four children (two girls and two boys!). Educated as a Teacher, I am currently a stay at home mom and enjoy life with my children, dogs and puppies!

My husband and I owned our first Boston together in 2001. My husband had his first Boston when he was born and my great Aunt owned a Boston as well. My
husband and I got "Bongo" (Razors Edge Bongo) as a pet and we had no intention of breeding. We fell in love with Bongo and became "obsessed" with Boston Terriers. So, our quest to preserve and improve the breed began.

We imported our first male "Bruce" (Tangy Ewabo), from Europe and a female, "Wendy" (Doo-Shay's I.B. Brindee jabo) from the U.S who's lines go back to some of the top bloodlines in the United Stated. There dogs were the foundation for most of the bloodlines in our breeding program today.

Philosophy

It is our priority to breed for health, temperament and companionship with the hopes of producing dogs/pups for show. It is our intention to produce world class dogs. Thus, we breed to improve the breed. The only good reason to breed is to improve the breed. Period. We do not "cut corners" and our dogs get the best in health, food and medical care.

We feel that nutrition is of the utmost importance and we feed our dogs holistic dog food, supplemented with fresh fruit, vegetables, cooked meat, eggs, cheese, yogurt, sardines, etc. in moderation (on a semi-regular basis). We feel that premium dog food, regular exercise and early socialization increases general health (body and mind) and longevity.

We are aiming for a square middleweight (15-20lbs) Boston of good bone and substance. By not breeding closely related (they are all related at some point back in their pedigrees, as the breed was made by inbreeding) dogs, we hope to decrease the probability of congenital and genetic defects in our pups. A good Vet once told me that a breeder must consider (for their breeding program) what the world has to offer and not just what's in the locale. We took this to heart and go to great lengths and expense to increase the genetic variability in our breeding program.

We do recognize that there are "bad" out-crosses (breeding unrelated dogs) however and that sometimes a "loose" line-breeding (distantly related) is better than a "bad" outcross, as certain outcross breedings can also have the potential to bring out the bad traits in the sire and dam's bloodlines. A good breeder knows their bloodlines! ALL breeders of purebred dogs has/have had problems at some point and to some degree! If a breeder tells you they've never had a problem, they are not being truthful. It's how one deals with those problems that sets good breeders apart.

Address lookup

canonical name bostonterrierfarm.com.
aliases
addresses 173.236.154.161

Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom bostonterrierfarm.com"...
Domain Name: BOSTONTERRIERFARM.COM
Registrar: DREAMHOST, LLC
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 431
Whois Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Referral URL: http://www.DreamHost.com
Name Server: NS1.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS2.DREAMHOST.COM
Name Server: NS3.DREAMHOST.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 17-sep-2016
Creation Date: 17-sep-2016
Expiration Date: 17-sep-2017

>>> Last update of whois database: Mon, 17 Oct 2016 06:56:03 GMT <<<

For more information on Whois status codes, please visit https://icann.org/epp

Queried whois.dreamhost.com with "bostonterrierfarm.com"...
Domain Name: BOSTONTERRIERFARM.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2059928973_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.dreamhost.com
Registrar URL: www.dreamhost.com
Updated Date: 2016-09-16T17:07:09.00Z
Creation Date: 2016-09-17T00:07:00.00Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-09-17T00:07:00.00Z
Registrar: DREAMHOST
Registrar IANA ID: 431
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: PRIVATE REGISTRANT
Registrant Organization: A HAPPY DREAMHOST CUSTOMER
Registrant Street: 417 ASSOCIATED RD #324
Registrant Street: C/O BOSTONTERRIERFARM.COM
Registrant City: BREA
Registrant State/Province: CA
Registrant Postal Code: 92821
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.7147064182
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: