Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Michelle Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:58 am
Airbnb Inc < [email protected] >

You are about to rent the apartment: Carrer de Bailen, 77, 08009 Barcelona, Spain
* NOTE: The transfer must do so within 48 hours after receiving the invoice payment!

*** Once the bank transfer is made and our Finance Department Airbnb confirm payment, we will start the process of appointment. We will keep the funds until you visit the apartment and confirm if you want to rent.

* NOTE: The guest has the right to cancel the transaction if any plausible reason, or if the apartment is not like in the description. The money will be refunded of our agents on the same day.

Information on the owner:
Name: Silvia Canto Ferrandiz
Address: Calle Santa Rosalia, 33, 07820 Sant Antoni Abad, Spain

Member since September 2011
Email address
verified
Phone number verified
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ 75
reviewed
149 reviews
Personal information
ID, Driver 's License

Representative Airbnb payment by bank transfer Finance Department:

NAME: FRANCESCO DI FABIO EMILIO
BANK NAME: BANCO POSTA
IBAN: IT39M0760105138204244404246
BIC-SWIFT: BPPIITRRXXX

Rent protection program Airbnb acts as an intermediary between people who are in different places.

NOTE: Please only use this number as payment reference, we use it to identify your payment: #

Payment instructions: Payment is required through bank transfer. For quick transfer, you must send payment by urgent transfer to the following bank account Airbnb Representative. You will have to pay some additional costs, but this way we receive the funds within 24 hours and will regulate the appointment the next day.

After the transfer, please send the following information:
- Confirmation of payment and a copy of your ID / passport.

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities
Advertisement

by Michelle Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:00 am
Airbnb Inc <[email protected]>

Estimada Michelle aquí le enviamos la cuenta bancaria donde puedes realizar la transferencia:

NOMBRE: ENMANUELE DI MICCO
NOMBRE DEL BANCO: SABADELL
IBAN: ES17 0081 1312 4100 0622 7234
BIC-SWIFT: BSABESBB

Esperamos su correo con la confirmación del pago. En cuanto lo vamos a recibir le avisamos.
Gracias
El equipo de Airbnb, Inc

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities