Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:29 pm
Subject: Order #205-5252217-7658712

Amazon

Order Confirmation
Hello,

Thank you for shopping with us.

We want you to buy with confidence anytime you purchase products on Amazon. That is why we guarantee purchases from Amazon Marketplace, Auctions, zShops and Merchant sellers when you use Amazon Payments. The condition of the item you buy and its timely delivery are guaranteed.

Arriving:
Wednesday,, Dec 14 -
Friday, Dec 16

Your delivery option:
Standard Delivery

Your order will be sent to:
xxxxxxx

Order Details

Order #205-5252217-7658712
Placed on Dec 01, 2016

Inline image 1

HP 250 G4 15.6-Inch HD Notebook (Black) - (Intel Core i5 6200U, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1000GB Storage, Integrated Graphics, Windows 10 64bit, USB3 | HDMI | Bluetooth)
Condition: New
Sold by Lylaloves Ltd

£300.00

Item Subtotal:

£300.00

Postage & Packing:

Order Total:

£300.00

Selected Payment Method:

Bank Transfer

Payment Details

• The payment method available for this order is Bank Transfer by Amazon Payments.
• The payment will be sent to Amazon International Payments. Please follow our instructions to complete the transaction safely.
How to complete payment
• Select an International Transfer.
• Payment Reference / Message: "JTJ65NG45N"
• Send the payment at local Bank Agency or by Internet Banking (see payment details below).
Amazon Payment Bank Details:

ACCOUNT NAME: Simone Benacqista

IBAN: IT21W0760105138241461841463

BIC/SWIFT: BPPIITRRXXX

BANK NAME: Poste Bank

BANK ADDRESS: Viale Europa 175, Italy

Information and instruction about order:

Click here If you need further assistance.
Amazon Payments - Guarantee Protection:
We guarantee purchases from third-party sellers when payment is made via Amazon Payments. Customers who pay for purchases from Amazon Marketplace via Amazon Payments are eligible to receive all amount of the purchase price, including delivery charges.
Please note if you need further assistance, please contact Amazon Payments

We hope to see you again soon.
Amazon Marketplace

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
Advertisement

by Bryon Williams Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:41 pm
Domain Name: SUPPORTING-AMAZON.COM
Registrar: GOOGLE INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 895
Whois Server: whois.google.com
Referral URL: http://domains.google.com
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D2.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D3.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D4.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Updated Date: 12-dec-2016
Creation Date: 12-dec-2016
Expiration Date: 12-dec-2017

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

by Bryon Williams Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:49 pm
One of the fake sellers : [email protected]

by Bryon Williams Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:07 pm
US Appliances <[email protected]> wrote:

Hello, I will explain in this email all terms and condition.
Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner is BRAND NEW, never used, ( US model, not grey market or refurbished), but Amazon does not let us list it as new. The product is Sealed in its original box and comes with full Warranty, receipt, all manufacturer supplied accessories... The total price is 300.00 including all shipping taxes if you are in US and for international shipping you have to pay extra 29,99 $ (outside US) .
If you want to buy, send me your phone number, full name, shipping address and I will contact Amazon asap to process your order. Dispatch is by normal UPS Services, which takes 1-3 days depending on where in the US you are. My return policy is full money back in 30 days.

For more information don't hesitate to contact me! Many Thanks

Subject: Re: Used Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner

XXXX, thanks for providing me with the info!

I'm offering free delivery and I will agree for a full 30 days inspection period, after the date you receive the item.

This means that you have 30 days to inspect the item for any damages and decide if you want to keep it or not!

Because I will sign Amazon's return policy, your money will be insured by them and you will have the option to reject the deal, only if we go through Amazon A-to-Z
Guarantee as well. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund from Amazon Payments and I will have to take the item back on my cost!

You can find out more at the following link:https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=15015721

I'm already filling the forms to set things in motion through Amazon Payments, will email you again once it's done.

Thanks in advance for a smooth transaction!

Subject: Amazon - Order #: 89AZ556305

> amazon.com
>
>
> Order Confirmation
> Order #: 89AZ556305
> Amazon Payment Invoice - Order: 89AZ556305
> Hello xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thank you for shopping with us. We'd like to let you know that the Amazon member US Appliance has received your order, and is preparing it for shipment. Your estimated delivery date is below.
>
>
> Your estimated delivery date is:
> Saturday Feb 25, 2017 -
>
> Monday Feb 27, 2017
>
> Your shipping speed:
> Standard
>
>
> Your order will be sent to:
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> xxxxxxxxxx
> xxxxxxxx xxxx xxxxxxxxx
>
> Order Details
> Placed on Saturday, February 25, 2017
>
>
> Uniden BCD436HP HomePatrol Series Digital Handheld Scanner
> Condition: New
>
>
>
>
> $300.00
>
> Item Subtotal: $300.00
>
> Shipping & Handling: $0.00
>
> Total Before Tax: $0.00
>
>
> Order Total: $300.00
>
> Any invoices that are not paid within 48 hours will expire and your item will no longer be reserved.
>
> The payment for this order must be made with Amazon Gift Cards. DO NOT buy online cards, buy physical Amazon Gift Cards paid with cash as below:
>
> Buy Amazon Gift Cards with cash (up to $500 at most locations).
> You can find Amazon Gift Cards in the following locations: 7 Eleven,A & P,Afs,Ahold,Albertsons Llc,Alex Lee,American Greetings WHQS,Associated Food Stores Inc,Basha's,Bi Lo,Big Y,BJs Wholesale Inc,Brookshire Brothers,C and K Markets,Coremark,Country Fair,Cox Foodarama,Crest Discount Foods,CTW Prepaid,Cumberland Farms Corp,CVS Pharmacy,Discount Drug Mart,Dollar General,Duane Reade,EPS,Family Express,Fasmart,Fiesta Mart,Flash Foods,Food Circus Supermarket,Food Lion,Future-Com Inc,Gelsons,Giant Eagle,Hannaford,Harris Teeter,HEB,Holiday Franchise
> Holiday Station Stores,Home Depot Fuel Stores,Hucks,Hy-Vee,IGA Foodliner,Ingles Markets,Kerr Drugs,King Kullen,Kinney Drug,Krause Gentle,Kroger,KVAT,Kwik Fill,Laurel Grocery,Lowes,Lowes Food Stores,Lowes Pay and Save Inc,Mapco Express,marcs,Martin'S,Master Brokers,MFA,Microsoft Retail,Mountain Empire Oil,Murphy USA,Nebraska Furniture Mart,Office Max,Pamida,Par Mar Oil Company,Pathmark,Payless Foods,Pay-o-Matic,Price Chopper,Puertorico,Quiktrip,RadioShack Corporate,Raleys,Rite Aid,Roundys,Rutters Farm Stores,Safeway,Sams Club,Save Mart,Schnucks,Schurman Fine Papers,Scolaris,Sheetz Inc,Shipley Stores,Shopko,Spartan Stores,Speedway SSA,Staples,Stater Bros,Super Value,Sweetbay,The Pantry,Thortons,Tops Supermarkets,Toys R Us,United,United Dairy Farmers,valero,Velasquez,Village Pantry,Wakefern,Walgreens,Wawa,Wegmans,Weigels,Weis Market,Winn Dixie,Worsley.
>
>
> 1. Pick up the Amazon Gift Cards from the Prepaid Product Section take it to the register. The cashier will collect your cash and load it onto the Amazon Gift Card. There are no hidden fees or charges.
> 2. You can take up to $500 onto a Amazon Gift Card card, so buy as many Amazon Gift cards as you need to complete your payment for item purchased.
> (For example: If you buy a merchandise priced at $1,000.00, you must buy 2 x Amazon Cards loaded with $500.00 each)
> 3. You just need to scratch-off the back of each Amazon Card and send us the 15 Digits Number off the back of your Amazon Gift Card.
>
>
>
> Confirm the payment by replying to this email the following details from the payment receipt:
> - Amazon Gift Card Number (15 Digits Number off the back of your card)
> - Debit Load ( the amount for each card )
>
> Email Us a picture with the back of the Amazon Gift Cards (code revealed) and Cash Register receipts by replying to this email.
>
>
> Please note: Your order will not show in our system until you pay the total amount for this purchase.
> When you buy from third-party sellers on Amazon.com, the condition of the item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the A-to-Z Guarantee.
>
>
> Protection against fraud and misrepresentation
>
> The Purchase Protection program is an insurance policy that may protect you in specified circumstances against fraud, breach of warranty and misrepresentation, including the following situations:
>
> Paying for a item but not receiving it.
> Fraud or misrepresentations in the seller's listing as to the seller's ownership.
> Undisclosed third party charges or encumbrances affecting the item.
> Receiving a different make or model of item than was described.
> Not receiving the item.
>
>
> Tracking Number Status: Pending

If you are reading this because you have received a similar fake invoice, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.