Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Mike Wilson Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:32 am
Mary Benedict [email protected]
[email protected]
+225 55714560
mail: [email protected]
TEL: +22555922175

I am happy to inform you I have obtained the affidavit that will officially confer the fundS to you.I thank LORD JESUS my lawyer told me that commissioner of oath dispatched a copy of the affidavit to the bank this afternoon,I have attached the copy of the affidavit and fund deposit receipt.Below is the contact of the bank;

Bicici Bank.
Address:Avenue General de Gaulle,
Plateau 01 Bp 1298 Abidjan 01.
Abidjan -Cote D'Ivoire
Tel:+225 55714560
Email : [email protected]
Amount: USD 4.5 Million
Account N°: 7484552187-96

Contact Mr. Michael Edmond and forward the affidavit to them, he is the director in the branch office of the bank where the fund is deposited. Tell him that I have chosen you as the new beneficiary, ask him the procedure needed to transfer the fund to your account.

Dearest Reverend Angus.My request is please make sure you remain steadfast in Gods work and use the seed of donation I will sow through you for helping of the less privileged in the society.

My doctor told me that I will be going for surgery soon, but I will go for further therapy before the surgery, next week monday the surgery will take place, and I will be out of communication for something because of my treatment.But I will inform you before the surgery through a nurse who is helping me to write this message to you.

Frankly, I don’t know if I will make it but I am happy that I knew God, Bible told us to celebrate death; read Ecclesiastes Chpater7: vs. 1-4.

Please contact the bank as I directed; always remember me in your prayers, may God bless us all in his infinity mercy, Amen.

Yours sister in Christ,
Thanks for remain blessed in th Lord
Mrs. Mary Benedict

Email from fake bank

TO KIND ATTENTION ,

THIS IS TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL WHERE IN YOU CONTACTED US ON MODALITIES OF TRANSFERRING AN OLD DEPOSIT WITH US OF WHICH YOU HAVE BEING NOMINATED AS THE NEW BENEFICIARY PRIOR TO YOUR REQUEST,AS THE OPERATION MANAGER OF THIS DEPARTMENT IT IS IN MY POSITION TO INTIMATE YOU WITH THE BANKS PROCEDURES FORTHWITH.

FIRST WE HAVE RECEIVED YOUR DETAILS INFORMATION AND THAT OF THE FUND YOU ARE APPLYING FOR OF WHICH WE ARE SATISFIED WITH. WE HAVE RECEIVED TRANSFER ADVICE FROM MRS MARY BENEDICT,TO TRANSFER THE FUND TO YOU, HOWEVER IN ACCORDANCE WITH BANKS REGULATIONS REGARDING WITHDRAWAL AT THE DEATH OF THE INITIAL DEPOSITOR,YOU WILL THEREFORE NEED TO OBTAIN THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS THAT SHALL BE RATIFIED BY AN OATH AND THE STATE STAMP DUTY APPLY TO SATISFY AND AUTHENTICATE THE ACCEPTABILITY AS PROVIDED FOR UNDER REGULATIONS OF WITHDRAWAL AT DEATH OF THE INITIAL DEPOSITOR’’YOU ARE TO PROVIDE TO OUR BANK BICICI THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS TO EFFECT THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND TO THE DESTINATION YOU WANT IT IN ANY PART OF THE WORLD.

(1) CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY DOCUMENT TO YOUR NAME FROM THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE ABIDJAN,COTE D'IVOIRE.STATING THAT MRS MARY BENEDICT, APPOINTED YOU NEW BENEFICIARY TO RECEIVE THE FUND. With this document we will have the official right to transfer the fund
to you without any future question.

(2) LETTER OF AUTHORIZATION THAT WILL BE SIGNED BY THE INITIAL BENEFICIARY MRS MARY BENEDICT, AND A LAWYER FROM THE COUNTRY OF THE FUND ORIGIN ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE,With this document it will be a documented evidence that Mr. Mary Benedict legally and officially appoints you as her beneficiary to receive the fund.

(3) FUND TRANSFER APPROVAL FROM MINISTRY OF FINANCE IN ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE.

TO THIS EFFECT I WILL DIRECT YOU TO THE LAWYER OF OUR BANK .WHO WILL ASSIST YOU IN GETTING THOSE DOCUMENTS WITHOUT DELAY, HE WILL ALSO REPRESENT YOUR INTEREST IN ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE .SO THAT AS SOON AS HE OBTAIN THOSE DOCUMENT AND SEND IT TO YOU TO SIGN, THEN YOU WILL FORWARD TO US YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION WHERE YOU WANT THE FUND TO BE TRANSFERRED TO.

HERE IS THE LAWYER CONTACT THAT WILL ASSIST YOU GET THE THREE DOCUMENTS.

BARRISTER AMINU WILLIAMS
Email: [email protected]
TEL: +22555922175

ALSO YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND TO US

A SCAN COPY OF ANY OF YOUR IDENTITY CARDS FOR OFFICIAL RECOGNITION

YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEND US YOUR IDENTITY CARD AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR TO ABLE OUR DEPARTMENT TO START PROCESSING YOUR FILE FOR THE TRANSFER WHILE WE WAIT FOR YOU TO GET THE ABOVE REQUIRED LEGAL DOCUMENTS FRO TO AFFECT THE TRANSFER.

THANK YOU.
MR.MICHAEL EDMOND
TEL:+225 55714560

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement