Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by SerenaBabes Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:41 pm
This is new to me, I don't know if I'm posting this in the right place. I bought something from a website now I'm getting these scam emails asking girls money. Looks like I'm not getting the item I bought :(. I have removed my tracking number because it identifies me, however I'm happy to give further info.

Dear Madam/Sir

We have dispatched your package registered with us by Mr. Dmitry Sinenko with tracking number UAxxxxxx leaving from Ukraine to the UK, in which the Beneficiary is Xxxxxxx with address

Xxxxxxxxx
United Kingdom

is pending transit at Esenboğa International Airport, Turkey due to a Compulsory Refundable Insurance fee which has to be paid for all packages termed Secured.

This Insurance fee is to ensure the package is not harmful to the public at large. Your package needs to be insured for public safety and to ensure that it is delivered in the best of state. This refundable Insurance fee must be paid before delivery can continue as scheduled. The package can’t continue its route without it being insured.

Insurance fee for packages varies between package content which can be identified under one of the following categories as listed below.

A-Category (Necessities and consumers Immediate products): $499 refundable fee after delivery is $480 will be given to you in check.

B-Category (Luxury and Industrial Materials): $1100 refundable fee after successful delivery $1150

C-Category for major primates and Exotic Animals: $2000 refundable fee after successful $1900

Your parcel was registered under Category A as indicated by the tracking number:UA16756120786UK.

We hereby stress on the fact that delivery will NOT proceed as scheduled if an Insurance sticker is not place on the package.

Best regards,

Classic Express Delivery Team

Dnipropetrovsk International Airport 49043, ground floor, Ukraine
Tel: +380 (95) 884 76 83
E-mai:[email protected]
Site: www.transexpresslines.com
Advertisement

by Tim Atem Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:56 pm
http://www.transexpresslines.com is a fake, there is no item or insurance or shipping company. What website did you make a purchase from? I would be more concerned about any credit card information you may have given them to make the purchase. You should call your credit card company's fraud department and request a new card.

Domain Name: TRANSEXPRESSLINES.COM
Registry Domain ID: 2047974410_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.domaincontext.com
Registrar URL: http://www.domaincontext.com
Updated Date: 2016-09-30T02:15:52Z
Creation Date: 2016-07-31T13:22:35Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2017-07-31T13:22:35Z
Registrar: DomainContext, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 1111
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City: Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province: Queensland
Registrant Postal Code: QLD 4218
Registrant Country: AU
Registrant Phone: +45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Admin Name: Domain Admin
Admin Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Admin Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Admin City: Nobby Beach
Admin State/Province: Queensland
Admin Postal Code: QLD 4218
Admin Country: AU
Admin Phone: +45.36946676
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID: Not Available From Registry
Tech Name: Domain Admin
Tech Organization: Privacy Protection Service INC d/b/a PrivacyProtect.org
Tech Street: C/O ID#10760, PO Box 16 Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Tech City: Nobby Beach
Tech State/Province: Queensland
Tech Postal Code: QLD 4218
Tech Country: AU
Tech Phone: +45.36946676
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: ns5.scopehosts.com
Name Server: ns6.scopehosts.com
DNSSEC:Unsigned
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +7 495 6459373
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: http://wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-02-05T21:56:41Z <<<

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
by Tim Atem Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:08 pm
transexpresslines.com is in the process of being reported for fraud.

TRANS EXPRESS LINES INC.
Telephone:+380 (960) 129 676
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Mytna Square, 1,
65000, Odessa, Ukraine.

Welcome to Trans Express Lines Inc! Knowing that you depend on our services and industry experience, innovative ideas, and strengthen, our website makes it much easier to reach your objectives as quckly as possible. As part of our commitment to offering adequate freignt and logistics services to our clients worldwide, we are always available to help you meet your air freight, ocean freight, road freight, custom clearance, and warehousing needs. Our secure online tracking system allows you to track your parcel/cargo at any time.

Let us be your global transport and logistics partner!!
We deliver your cargo safely, securely and on time anywhere in the world by air, sea, road and rail. And we support all your warehousing needs.
Our global network of offices and transport hubs work for you
We deliver our global solutions straight to your door through our network of offices, partners, transport hubs and warehouses.
We have years of experience
Experience matters. Years of hands-on field work with international transport and logistics has earned us invaluable knowledge and expertise.
If you need to transport your goods, we can do it – we have probably done it before. And in our warehouses and distribution centres we offer our logistics services including a variety of value-added services, designed to meet your specifications.
From small businesses to large organisations, we add value to your supply chain with intelligent and flexible solutions.

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5