Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Mike Wilson Wed Apr 12, 2017 3:19 pm
www.myboatsforsale.net

Fake boat sales.

Phone: (208) 269-4302 Email:
[email protected]

The website is in the process of being reported for fraud.

aliza ryan [email protected]

Thanks for your interest in buying my Boat. My names is Aliza Prison,
Its a 2000 Boston Whaler Outrage 28,Boat is in great
condition for the age.Read description for everything. Condition- I'd
say everything overall is very very good. Since I owned it, really
great condition. Looks much newer than the years indicate for sure.
The reason for selling it low is because My husband died 2 months ago
(he had a heart attack) and brings me bad memories and that's the reason
I want to sell it asap , Below are some options and descriptions of it,

Year: 2000
Make: Boston Whaler
Model: Outrage 28
Type: Walkaround
Length (feet): 30'4"
Beam (feet): 10'6
Hull Material: Fiberglass
Trailer: Included
Engine Type: Twin Outboard
Engine Make: Yamaha Engine
Engine Model: Yamaha
Primary Fuel Type: Gas
Fuel Capacity: Over 200 Gallons
For Sale By: Private Seller

This Boat runs and drives great, tires are new.Interior is in good
shape and everything works perfectly well.I want this transaction to
go smoothly enough.The Boat is ready to be
yours but only if you will understand and you won't make me loose time
as it has already happened to me. My Selling Price 12,550 USD.
including the delivery fee I will only sell the Boat to any one
who,has serious intentions and interested buyer so as to be sure that
I don't wast my time.where are you located and what is your reason for
buying the boat ?So if only you are serious and willing to have the
Boat please email me back .

The scammers explanation on why you can not see the boat before purchasing.

Hi There,

I'm a flight attendant at American Airlines and because I'm away most
of the time I will not be able to deal in person. Before leaving I had
per-arranged the deal with St. Thomas, Virgin Island port authority so
my presence is not necessary. The boat is in their possession ready to
be delivered. they will handle this transaction for me.you make a
deposit Of $1,200 of the money as upfront payments to the St. Thomas,
VI port authority Shipping and Escrow Service management trust fund
account (they hold the money until you receive the boat and examine
it, The total amount that you will pay is $12,550 with shipping and
transfer fees included. You will receive the boat in max 48 hours and
you will have the chance to inspect it for 5 days. St. Thomas, Virgin
Island port authority department will hold and insure your money
throughout the inspection. If by any reason you find something you
don't like about it you can send it back at my expense and they will
send you a full refund.

I'm sure it won't be the case because the boat is in excellent
condition. It will come with all the necessary paperwork (clear title,
bill of sale, user's manual etc). You will receive all the original
documents. I signed all the paperwork and the clear title is ready to
be transferred to the new owner.NOTE: The deposit (down payment)
is 100% refundable, It is just a security measure, to make sure that you
are serious, and that I am not going to give them orders to ship the boat,
and loose time and money. If you are interested to go ahead with the deal,
please reply me with your full names, delivery address,zip code, and cell phone
number so I can register the transaction with St. Thomas, Virgin Island port
authority and they will reply you with more details and information
about this transaction.

Thanks, hope to do business with you soon!

customer service [email protected]

Contact telephone number (+237)-674-205-102 << Cameroon, Africa
+237 674 205 102
First email from the fake escrow service with their Cameroonian telephone number
Virgin Island port authority Transport Purchase Protection Payment Instructions

Buyer and Seller Agree to Terms
* Both parties agree to terms of the transaction, which includes a description of the merchandise, sale price and any shipping information.
Buyer deposit the money to Virgin Island port authority Transport using Virgin Island port authority.
* The Buyer submits a payment, selecting Virgin Island port authority Transport to our Virgin Island port authority Agent in (Virginia,VA)
Virgin Island port authority Ships and deliver Merchandise
* Upon payment verification, Virgin Island port authority web site is authorized to ship merchandise and submit tracking information. Virgin Island port authority verifies that the Buyer receives the merchandise.
Buyer Accepts the Merchandise
* The Buyer has the option to accept or reject the merchandise.
Virgin Island port authority Pays the Seller
* Virgin Island port authority Transport pays the Seller. The transaction is complete. Virgin Island port authority Transport web site, an accredited company, acts as a secure third party to protect the Buyer and Seller. Using Bank account to pay for your purchase may also expedite your transaction. Payments get there quickly, which means you may get your goods fast. Buyer and Seller will receive email confirmations, when the payment is sent.
Virgin Island port authority Transport takes several steps to protect both the Buyer and Seller against fraud:

* All shipments are tracked to ensure the Seller shipped and the Buyer received the merchandise.
* If the merchandise is fraudulent, it gives the Buyer the chance to return the merchandise before payment is released to the Seller and get a full refund.
This payment should be done as soon as possible so the Boat can be ship and delivered to you on time.Once the payment is done do email to us the a SCANNED copy of the receipt. As soon as deposit is done you are required to call our head office in at (+237)-674-205-102 provided to you, so you know the arrival day of your boat at your location .

Please do not make any marks on the transfer copy. The following information must be readable

Once the payment is done and the verification is complete, we will proceed with the shipping of the package. We will inform the Seller that the payment was sent and that the package was shipped as soon as we get the payment confirmation. Just follow the instructions above.
4 - Step Trust Process for Virgin Island port authority

1. Buyer send payments to us.
The Buyer submits the required deposit selecting bank account to Virgin Island port authority verified representative account in charge.
Virgin Island port authority verifies the payment. The Seller does not get paid until the buyer accepts the merchandise or the inspection period expires.
2.Delivery is started.

Second email from the fake escrow service with their US telephone number.

FURTHERMORE,WE DO OPERATE BANK TO BANK TRANSFERS,CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AND PAY PAL SERVICES BUT IT IS GOING TO TAKE MORE TIME AND SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS OF SHIPMENT OF YOUR BOAT SO YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THESE MEANS OF PAYMENT IN SENDING THE MONEY TO US .IT IS FOR THIS REASON THAT WE IMPLEMENTED WESTERN UNION AND WALMART MONEY GRAM AGENCIES HERE AT OUR DELIVERY COMPANY FOR URGENT CASES LIKE THIS .THE PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE TO OUR CASHIER ON SERVICE TODAY USING THE BELOW INFORMATION : Verified Agent :

1) locate the nearest Western Union Office:
2) Make the payment for the deposit using our verified details as receiver:

Name:
FURTHERMORE,WE DO OPERATE BANK TO BANK TRANSFERS,CREDIT CARD PAYMENT AND PAY PAL SERVICES BUT IT IS GOING TO TAKE MORE TIME AND SLOW DOWN THE PROCESS OF SHIPMENT OF YOUR BOAT SO YOU WILL HAVE TO USE THESE MEANS OF PAYMENT IN SENDING THE MONEY TO US .IT IS FOR THIS REASON THAT WE IMPLEMENTED WESTERN UNION AND WALMART MONEY GRAM AGENCIES HERE AT OUR DELIVERY COMPANY FOR URGENT CASES LIKE THIS .THE PAYMENT IS TO BE MADE TO OUR CASHIER ON SERVICE TODAY USING THE BELOW INFORMATION : Verified Agent :

1) locate the nearest Western Union Office:
2) Make the payment for the deposit using our verified details as receiver:

Name:Sanderson Mitchel Walcott
City: Danville
Amount: $1,200
State : Virginia
Postal Code:24540
Security Question:Who is great
Answer: Lord Jesus

This payment should be done as soon as possible so the Boat can be ship and delivered to you on time.Once the payment is done do email to us the a SCANNED copy of the receipt. As soon as deposit is done you are required to call our head office in (331)-201-2423) provided to you, so you know the arrival day of your boat at your location .
COSTUMER HINT
And also when you are making the payment to the western union Store do not let them know that the money is for a boat, Because if you say the money is for your boat or to a company,they will know that the money is for a business transaction and they will tax you more so just say is for a friend or a family relative so that the tax is not going to be much do you understand.
Thanks,

City: Danville
Amount: $1,200
State : Virginia
Postal Code:24540
Security Question:Who is great
Answer: Lord Jesus

This payment should be done as soon as possible so the Boat can be ship and delivered to you on time.Once the payment is done do email to us the a SCANNED copy of the receipt. As soon as deposit is done you are required to call our head office in (331)-201-2423) provided to you, so you know the arrival day of your boat at your location .
COSTUMER HINT
And also when you are making the payment to the western union Store do not let them know that the money is for a boat, Because if you say the money is for your boat or to a company,they will know that the money is for a business transaction and they will tax you more so just say is for a friend or a family relative so that the tax is not going to be much do you understand.
Thanks,

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement