Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:55 pm
www.nakcbllc-insurer.com

Prof Alexander Walter
(BSc(Hons)ACIA PHD)
Director Due Diligence
Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Office Tel: +971527668930
Mobile Tel: +971557630919

Site is being used in a next of kin advance fee scam.

How are you doing today?

Please note that you could surf http://nakcbllc-insurer.com/ for more information about our company.

We are in good receipt of your details as the Next of kin and beneficiary of Mr Kelvin James. please be kind to fill the (attached)next of kin application form and return it back to us for our primary approach on fund disbursement payment check.

First, Let me start by Introducing myself and what we do, I'am Prof Alexander Walter, Director of Due Diligence for Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC and also financial risk advisory to many other financial institutions here in Dubai,UAE. We Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC provides companies and government of Dubai,UAE with a comprehensive suite of due diligence and business intelligence solutions so they can better protect their investments and make critical business decisions with confidence. Whether you are evaluating investments, entering new markets, vetting third parties or satisfying regulatory requirements, we offer a broad spectrum of consultative and programmatic solutions to address your specific needs.

Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC’s unmatched investigative capabilities, worldwide presence and long-standing reputation for independence and integrity which makes us uniquely qualified to assist. Actually i was in Dubai Military defense office during the meeting hold by the Prince of Dubai (Hamdan bin Mohammed Al Maktoumand) to pay all the soldiers who have work for our government in previous years both UAE and NON-UAE soldiers. It was agreed by all the entire board members that the beneficiary of the funds whether dead or alive most have a next of kin,it was also stated that the funds can be transferred to the beneficiary or the next of kin to the beneficiary.

Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC is made up of a 24 group of professional legal consultant's with his insurance firm division headquarters in Dubai. once we receive the below requirement from you which will enable us here carryout our primary approach to clear the payment check. Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC have a long term relationship with United Arab Emirate government and has been in partnership with the First City International Company LLC,Mubadala Development Company, WAHA Capital PJSC, Emirate Investment Authority, Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC),and the Dubai Chamber of commerce.

As the next of kin to Mr Kelvin the Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC authority recieved the approval letter from Mr Kelvin to Transfer the payment check funds to your bank account. Therefore the entire Board of Directors wishes to Congratulate you and Mr Kelvin.

Madam I believed that Mr Kelvin must have explained everything to you. And for your information, i am acting based on the Instruction given to me by the Dubai government, That as soon as there soldiers are clarified and approve for funding disbursement he or she will have to sign documents of Next of Kin.

Last week Tuesday The bank Contacted me according to the Clause in the payment check of Mr Kelvin, The Bank Requires Immediate Transfer of funds.

Therefore as the next of kin the Dubai Government will reward you with 5% of the payment check, The total payment check is (1,500,000.00 USD) One Million five hundred thousand united states dollars only and equivalent to (5,508,750 AED) Five million five hundred and eight thousand seven hundred and fifty Arab Emirate Dirham.

Endeavor to submit below supporting documents so as to facilitate review process;
- Filled Next of Kin Application Form
- Electricity or Telephone bill
- Your swift Bank Account details.

As soon as I confirm the excursions to provide information about you, I will put you through the process of transferring funds from the bank and prepare all necessary documents for this transaction on your behalf as the next of kin and beneficiary of Mr kelvin.

Before then i will love we communicate on via Email or phone:

it will go a long way to help me in working with you if you can take a little of your time to tell me about you. Who are you, what you do, your kind of person. Be advised that I am not been inquisitive but only wish to create more familiarity between us. So be free to ask any question as I shall be willing to answer you.

Madam I will like to speak with you on the telephone,you will be expecting my call later

I shall be waiting to read from you soon.

Sincerely

Yours Faithful,

Prof Alexander Walter
(BSc(Hons)ACIA PHD)
Director Due Diligence
Najmat Al Kawn Commercial Brokers LLC
Dubai, United Arab Emirate.
Office Tel: +971527668930
Mobile Tel: +971557630919

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement