Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by MoneySage3 Wed May 10, 2017 10:09 am
It appears to be that this person ("MONICA"), is still "in business". I received the same email; as has been posted below, and other comments as such. But I haven't been "duped". I was wise enough to take my time to tell her that I wouldn't want to start until a specific date ("May 8, 2017", back on April 26, 2017). I liked the idea that "she" did follow-up from time-to-time, but I was still skeptical even after the many conversations over the phone.

Then just today, I decided to research what a "Forward Currier" is, and to my surprise, Scamwarners.com, and this post was the first link to appear on Google. I literally just received another call from her (Wednesday, May 10, 2017 @ 10:06 AM EST), but I chose to ignore it. She left a message that I have yet to listen to. And here is the new website: http://heartland-ds.com.

Anyone reading this please be careful. And avoid this scammer at all costs, if it hasn't been too late. For everyone else prior, thanks for the "heads-up". The phone number I have for the individual is +1 773.828.4430 and "her" email is [email protected]. But she communicates predominantly via the "Member Login website".
Advertisement

by countrygirlred Wed May 10, 2017 11:55 am
My friend gave me info to this job because I am only working part time and need the extra income. She wasn't able to apply herself because she could not commit to the time frames since she is due to have her baby any day now. I thought it seems too good to be true, but I figured, if I am not spending any money then what does it hurt to try it out?

Fast forward to my second package... It was delivered 5/6/17, and I still have it here. What threw me a red flag first was how easily they "hired" me. The second red flag was that the first package came from TN and they had me ship it to OK. Really? That makes zero sense because TN is closer to OK than I am. why pay that much shipping unless you are trying to avoid something? The third red flag is that the second package was delivered from the same place as the first -- TN. More specifically, Asurion in TN. I worked for a cell phone provider for a few years, and I know how Asurion works with phones (the first package was allegedly an iphone and so is this second package), and they do not send replacement phones via insurance claims like this.

This company claims they are sending purchased goods to people who can't order from the US directly to their home... but I know for a fact if you have to file an insurance claim with Asurion, they will ship to you regardless where you are. This was the final flag that made me chose to say no to this place. I am about to leave my home to go and report them now and turn over this second package. I want nothing to do with this, and advise others to be careful!

The company is going by "Heartland Delivery, Inc"

The number of "Mary" who I have been speaking to: 773-546-9464
by Mike Wilson Wed May 10, 2017 2:38 pm
www.heartland-ds.com

4721 N 12th St
Quincy, IL 62305-8602
United States
+1 (773) 828-4430
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon