Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:29 am
DSW Partners or DSW Enterprises L.L.P. at http://www.dsw-partners.com

Is your company registered in Hong Kong? https://www.hkgbusiness.com
Steals the name of a 2011 Hong Kong registered company

Is your financial services company authorised in Hong Kong?
http://www.sfc.hk/publicregWeb/searchByName?locale=en

DSW is an investment firm based in Hong Kong since 2002. We provide financial services for private families, individuals and corporations to meet any financial ambitions with an honest and committed approach.

We have developed from our local heritage in Hong Kong into a worldwide, internationally recognized and respected company comprising over 150 financial services professionals representing the various finance sector disciplines to clients from all around the world.

DSW Enterprises L.L.P. is a limited liability company incorporated under Hong Kong law and is fully independent and is licensed by the Securities & Futures Commission (SFC) of Hong Kong. The company is registered under (Cr. 1643327) and has its primary place of business at Prime Office Hong Kong, Chinachem Tower, 34-37 Connaught Rd Central, Central, Hong Kong.

Chinachem Tower 34-37 Connaught Rd Central Central Hong Kong
+852 5808 0099

Created 25th September 2010 for 10 years, repurposed in March 2017

Advertisement

by Mike Wilson Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:01 am
An email that links this fake company to another fake securities company listed here:

grace-investment grace-invest.com viewtopic.php?f=10&p=330017

Subject: DSW LLP - Company Introduction & Current Holdings Statement

Dear <victim>

First and foremost, please let me officially welcome you to DSW LLP.
In this day and age, business growth comes in a variety of ways. As a part of our continued growth and rapid expansion we are proud to publically announce our recent acquisition of Grace Investment retail, institutional and corporate accounts under Grace Investment management. Your existing Grace Investment account has been transferred to our Institutional Hedge fund department. This agreement was effective as of 6th July 2017.

As one of our newest clients I would like to formally welcome you and assure you that the level of service you will receive will meet and exceed what you have had. Please understand that we value your account and will strive each and every day to show you just how important it is to us.

Your account has been assigned to a senior member of our firm to ensure this transition is an easy adjustment and bringing a wealth of financial experience and expertise that we are confidant will add real value to your portfolio. We have taken a great deal of care to match your account based on region, type of trading activities and in some cases familiarity with the holdings in accounts. You will have with all matters pertaining to our firm and your portfolio. DSW LLP are experienced industry leaders offering a wide range of services including tailored portfolio management, corporate equity management, venture consulting and financing.

For DSW LLP company registration details please visit www.icris.cr.gov.hk and enter our company registration Cr# 1643327 into the search box. You will see we are fully registered and have been trading successfully for over 6years.

Again I welcome you to DSW LLP and I am sure that this will be the beginning of a long and mutually beneficial relationship.

Please find attached a Business card for your new advisor and an up-to-date statement of holdings for your account. Check your statement of holdings document carefully and you must report immediately any information discrepancies identified.

Yours Sincerely,

Accounts Department.

Business Line: +852-5808-0099 (extension: 101)
Email: [email protected]

Chinachem Tower,
34-37 Connaught Road,
Central,
Hong Kong
www.dsw-partners.com

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
by Mattjack Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:17 am
i have brought space stock with grace invest and they are now with this company. grace invest website isn't live anymore. They claim to have pre ipo stocks for spacex?
also their names are close to existing firms such as dws partners.

Could there be any chance that this company is legitimate? They have been ringing me and everything.

Please let me know!
by AlanJones Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:48 am
The shares that they claim to have bought on your behalf do not exist - SpaceX have not even announced an IPO yet, so there are currently no shares available for the public to buy.

The scammer will keep "transferring" the shares from fake broker to fake broker in an attempt to steal more money from you.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by Elida Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:42 am
Mod Note: This is 100% a Scam.

I have bought from them too on Alipay IPO and few transactions made totalled of 4. I managed to blocked the 4th escrow and i still have 3 more unclaimed payments with them. I hope i can get it back too if they are really scam. Its scary to think if i really lose this money because i trusted them before. And its solely on my mistakes. :cry:
by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:45 am
They are 100% a scam.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by Elida Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:51 am
Is there any way to recover back our money? And most importantly, how can we stop them? They cannot get away that easy if they really do this. We need to bring justice to them and help to save more people from falling into their prey.
by Bryon Williams Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:56 am
I do not know how you sent the money.

If the money has been picked up. You will not get it back.

The scammer may contact you again with a different name and email address trying to help you get your back. This too will be a scam.

Stop all contact with every involved.

Please contacta moferatorstor if you have a question or information about this post.

Please do not tell the scammer he is posted here.

Please remember the fallen. https://www.odmp.org/
by HannahsDad Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:29 am
May 16, 2017

by: Louise Lucas and Don Weinland in Hong Kong

The blockbuster listing of Ant Financial, the payments affiliate of Alibaba, has been put on ice until the end of next year at the earliest, according to bankers.