Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Mike Wilson Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:09 pm
www.ind-machinen.com

Fake equipment seller

Customer Service:
[email protected]

Sales Dept.:
Rusmir Dedovic - Sales Manager

Sales Dept.:
Klaut Alexander - Sales Manager

Financial Dept.:
Jonas Schweizer - Main Accountant

General Manager: Andreas Renchen

The office is open:

Monday to Friday : 09:30 - 17:00
Saturday : 10:00 - 14:00
Sunday : Closed

Address and Fax Numbers:
IND Machinen GmbH
Raiffeisenstrasse 18,
86167 Augsburg
Germany
Fax: +49 791 2023894

IND Maskin AB
Norra Oskarsgatan 14
582 73 Linköping
Sweden
Fax: +46 76 325 34 123

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

by necferreira Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:24 pm
Hi mike.
Can you telling me what was the scam they try to use?
Thanks
Best regards
by AlanJones Mon Aug 07, 2017 1:18 pm
They are selling machines that they do not actually have. They will take your money and not deliver the machine you are buying.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
by Mike Wilson Mon Aug 07, 2017 7:15 pm
[email protected]
http://www.ind-machinen.com

This is a scam. Shipping companies can not also be an escrow company

" Hello,

As you have seen from the pictures, the euphonium is in very good condition, It was a hobby having it. Currently, I'm not in Portugal, I was in Portugal with some business when I made the announce. Now I am in Germany, I work at IND Machinen GmbH, I am the manager, I sell tractors and other machines and because of my work I travel a lot, and not having to much time free, I decided to sell the euphonium.
I can ship the euphonium in Ukraine with a shipping company and of course I will pay all shipping costs, I use a lot in my work domain. This is also a good option because the company will provide a 3 day trial period, which means you can test the euphonium in 3 days before I receive the money. Delivery time is from 3 to 5 business days.
Let me know if you want more information about the whole process and of course if you want to buy the euphonium.

Thank you, Viele Grüße, Cordialement, Vriendelijke Groeten, Med vänlig hälsning !

Andreas Renchen
General Manager IND Machinen GmbH
[email protected]
http://www.ind-machinen.com

Quality Used Equipment
IND Machinen GmbH full-service provider of heavy equipment solutions for clients in construction, mining, agriculture and other demanding industries. We understand that buying new equipment isn’t always the best option for a growing business. To better serve a wide range of clients, we have an extensive inventory of used equipment for sale worldwide."

"Hello again,
I will pay the shipping cost, the price you will pay is 2400 € (everything included).
For the safety of both parties, I will use a carrier with an escrow service, I will only receive the money after you will inform the company that you will keep the euphonium after you inspect and test it. You will also receive an invoice from the company.

Gradually, I will explain to you what you should do next:
1. First, I need your contact information (name, address, postal code, mobile phone ...).
2. Then I go to the company to start the transaction, the company will send an e-mail with full details of the transaction and tracking number.
3. You will receive all shipping and payment details from the shipping company.
4. After you will send the money to the company (by bank transfer), you will receive the euphonium in 3-5 working days. You have 3 days to inspect and decide whether or not you keep the euphonium.
As I said, I get the money only after you tell the company that everything is as I said would be and you will keep the euphonium.

If it is something bad or you do not like the euphonium, the company will refund the money. But I'm sure you'll keep it because it's in perfect condition.
You will see!"

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon