Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by robswsan Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:50 pm
[email protected]

Claiming to be Royal Mail Parcelforce.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Monday, March 24, 2014
Subject: Important Shipping Information and Payment Instructions
To: XXXXX

=====================
Parcelforce Worldwide - Parcel Tracking Details

Packaged Goods: Complete Fish Tank / Aquarium Setup with Black Ash Cabinet & Lots Of Accessories
Declared value: £50.00

Ships to: XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
United Kingdom
XXXX
Payment required within 24 hours
*Instructions:

1. Find a corner shop, newsagent, convenience store, supermarket or outlet that has the PayPoint sign.

2. Ask the shopkeeper for a £50.00 PAYSAFECARD voucher. *Note: You may purchase more than one Paysafecard voucher in order to reach the total amount of £50.00.

3. Reply to this invoice directly with a readable scan or a photo of the PAYSAFECARD receipt. Our department will automatically validate your voucher and release the parcel out for delivery.

4. The delivery agent will call you on *XXXXX* 1 hour prior to delivery. You are able to inspect the contents and if satisfied you will need to sign for it. If not, our agent will do a bank transfer and return the parcel as rejected.

=====================

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
*The information contained in and accompanying this communication may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s).
*If you are not the intended recipient of this communication please delete and destroy all copies immediately.

Parcel delivery Worldwide is a trading name of Royal Mail Group Ltd
Parcel delivery Worldwide's principal office is Lytham House, 25 Caldecotte Lake Drive, Milton Keynes, MK7 8LE.
Royal Mail Group VAT registration number: GB243170002

Rob @ SWSAN
Scottish Welfare Support and Advice Network

Twitter @robmcd85
Advertisement

by Jk447 Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:48 am
Hi

This is the same email I received on the 16/4 I have reported it to action fraud can you tell me who you was trying to purchase from if this is he same person I can let action fraud know

Regards
Jk
by Scissors40 Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:09 pm
Think the company that's just conned me maybe one of the same, just reported to Royal Mail as using their registered number (as well as informing police etc)

This is a copy of email to them:

Dear Sir/Madam

I paid £40 in paysafe vouchers to have an item delivered from the courier advised under description, then they tried to con me into paying another£100 to release goods for insurance, wanted to make you aware of their scam as they are stating registered with yourselves:

Rapid Courier Worldwide is a trading name of Royal Mail Group Ltd VAT registration number GB243170002
Tel: 07024072614
('Manager') Mr Tony Morgan

Just want others aware of this scam as wouldn't wish this happening to anyone else.

Regards

xxxx
Last edited by Bryon Williams on Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Removed personal information.