Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by borbasor Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm
indetificationconsulting.com and secondpassortservice.com are they scammers have someone try them before the first send me a copy of french passport and second videos about some fake passports but they are not biomteric and he said he have a botswana passport real one but i am afraid they will just rip me off

some help ?
Advertisement

by Helen Halper Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:32 pm
Hi borbasor!

If the websites in question are the same spelling as what you have posted: indetificationconsulting.com and secondpassortservice.com then they are definitely scam sites.
The real websites are different by one letter each: indentificationconsulting.com and secondpassportservice.com
Often scammers will try to fool you by using an address that is very close to a real website. Then when google says did you mean...you can easily click it and be on a real site that the scammer has nothing to do with.
Yes, I think that they're trying to rip you off.

by Bubbles Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:40 am
Welcome to ScamWarners borbasor. Helen Helper has give you some great advice and tips on how to spot a scammer.

The sites listed are just to get you on the hook so you will continue sending them money. It is good that you are looking into this situation. If you need further assistance, don't be afraid to ask.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
by borbasor Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:17 am
thanks guys i never send a penny for any kind of scammers i just read about this two websites in www.complaintsboard.com so i try to avoid people to not send them money as i try to write them emails and see thier traps so both of them send me fake samples which is not beomtric and also they say have no store for all the pages if the passport they insist only to send money first so i knew they are just scammers
but i think you guys must write a subject included all these websites sites of fake id and passports for warrning people who think they can trust them thanks
by GomerPyle Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:30 am
I must admit that I overlooked this thread as I couldn't quite understand what it was about from a quick glance but taking a second look I note this

http://www.identificationconsulting.com/portal/

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver's licenses, stamps and other products

I don't have to be cautious in stating that such a service is a criminal enterprise, and anyone purchasing any fake documents from them is committing a criminal offence as well if they intend to use them.

Anyone caught with fake identity documents in their possession is likely to get into terrible trouble, and they could be treated as terrorists and, in some countries, could face very serious consequences. Keeping in mind that these people are offering a criminal service, it would be foolish to consider that they are trustworthy. If they just take your money, that's a lesser crime than the one they purport to offer.

Considering that law enforcement agencies are very likely to be examining that website in detail, it would be a bad mistake to hand them your details, because they'll assume that you are intending to engage in a criminal enterprise.

Looking at

http://www.secondpassportservice.com/index.php

their attempt at building a website is such a childish effort it would be foolish to consider that they have any competence in providing the documents they promise but, in any event, their advertised services are illegal. It's a scam and I don't believe they could do what they claim.

I'll look more deeply at both sites deeper as law enforcement will be interested and keen to get them shut down.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
by GomerPyle Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:41 am
This is the WHOIS for the first site

Registrant:
Privacy Service Organization
Platz Indipendenza 5
Chiasso, Chiasso 6800
Switzerland

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)

Domain Name: IDENTIFICATIONCONSULTING.COM
Created on: 28-Jan-09
Expires on: 28-Jan-12
Last Updated on: 23-Dec-10

Administrative Contact:
Goeten, Helmut Franz [email protected]
Platz Indipendenza 5
Chiasso, Chiasso 6800
Switzerland
918888979 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Goeten, Helmut Franz [email protected]
Platz Indipendenza 5
Chiasso, Chiasso 6800
Switzerland
918888979 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS11.WEB4AFRICA.COM
NS12.WEB4AFRICA.COM

A domain privacy service won't protect this website from US law enforcement. Anyone like to whisper in their ear ?

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
by GomerPyle Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:48 am
The second website

Domain Name : secondpassportservice.com
PunnyCode : secondpassportservice.com
Creation Date : 2010-12-22 16:11:36
Updated Date : 2010-12-22 16:11:36
Expiration Date : 2011-12-22 16:11:36

Registrant:
Organization : Si De Kan
Name : Si De Kan
Address : henan zhengzhou
City : ZhengZhou
Province/State : Henan
Postal Code : 121212

Administrative Contact:
Phone Number : 86-0371-65656566
Fax : 86-0371-65656556
Email : [email protected]

Technical Contact:

Billing Contact:

Domain Name: SECONDPASSPORTSERVICE.COM
Registrar: XIN NET TECHNOLOGY CORPORATION
Whois Server: whois.paycenter.com.cn
Referral URL: http://www.xinnet.com
Name Server: NS.XINNET.CN
Name Server: NS.XINNETDNS.COM
Updated Date: 22-dec-2010
Creation Date: 22-dec-2010
Expiration Date: 22-dec-2011

Offering counterfeiting services from within China is not a good idea. China has a rigorous law enforcement regime. Having said that, the style of the website is very much that of a Nigerian scammer.

To summarise - the services being offered on both websites are illegal. However, as the people operating the websites are criminals, it would be logical to assume that anyone applying to them for their services will just have their money stolen.

by GomerPyle Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:02 am
Amusingly [email protected] turned up on the Nairaland forum several years ago offering a Bulgarian passport for sale and Nigerian members there started baiting him. :lol:

http://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-35535.0.html

It's very amusing to read and shows how the average Nigerian feels about scammers.

by nizar Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:53 am
its a scam!!!!!! Iam waiting Mr Eduardo (false name= hustler) from 2 years!!!! he never answer my calls mails.....be carefull...
by Jillian Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:52 pm
Please note that fraudulent passports are illegal. See this previous post by GomerPyle:

I don't have to be cautious in stating that such a service is a criminal enterprise, and anyone purchasing any fake documents from them is committing a criminal offence as well if they intend to use them.

Anyone caught with fake identity documents in their possession is likely to get into terrible trouble, and they could be treated as terrorists and, in some countries, could face very serious consequences. Keeping in mind that these people are offering a criminal service, it would be foolish to consider that they are trustworthy. If they just take your money, that's a lesser crime than the one they purport to offer.

Considering that law enforcement agencies are very likely to be examining that website in detail, it would be a bad mistake to hand them your details, because they'll assume that you are intending to engage in a criminal enterprise.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
by george77 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:23 pm
www.identificationconsulting.com is a BIG SCAM.....my wife had ordered a passport with investment of 28.000...She lost everything...At the geginning the identificationconsulting team is very available, but after the payment they have disappeared.....
BIG BIG SCAM.......DON'T SEND MONEY!!!!
by george77 Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:25 pm
borbasor wrote:indetificationconsulting.com and secondpassortservice.com are they scammers have someone try them before the first send me a copy of french passport and second videos about some fake passports but they are not biomteric and he said he have a botswana passport real one but i am afraid they will just rip me off

some help ?

www.identificationconsulting.com is a BIG SCAM.....my wife had ordered a passport with investment of 28.000...She lost everything...At the Beginning the identificationconsulting team is very available, but after the payment they have disappeared.....
BIG BIG SCAM.......DON'T SEND MONEY!!!!
by TerranceBoyce Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:11 pm
The website says

Replica or Clone Documents are for entertainement only. Don't travel with this document.

.. and they can't spell 'entertainment'.

It would be illegal to obtain a travel document or passport in this way and, at best you'd be refused entry to a country using one of them or you could be arrested.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle