Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by scambuster86 Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:58 pm
Today i got in contact with a seller of a Mercedes from Autoscout24.
I asked him to tell me when i can come and see the car.

The answer was:
Hello,

I left the car and all the documentation in the custody of EMU Auto Trans GmbH. You can talk directly with them if you want to pick up the car from their warehouse otherwise, or we can start the transaction through this third-party agency and the company will handle the payment and the transportation.
Please see how is working http://emuautotrans.eu/how-it-works/ and if you want I can give you the contact person from their office in Ski, Norway.

Regards!
Sverre

Beste Hilsener,

Sverre Kenneth
Development Project Manager

Besøksadresse
Fornebuporten, Building B
Oksenøyveien 10, 1366 Lysaker
E-post: [email protected]
Telefon: +47 21 93 72 66
Personlig adresse
Konvallveien 17, 1338 Sandvika

So i have asked that company if they have that car in custody.
The website answered:

Dear customer,

I've found the transaction, the car is in our possession and is ready to be delivered.

Shipping&Escrow fees are paid by Mr. Sverre Kenneth and are applied only for Germany, if your location is outside of Germany then other fees for transportation will be applied. For a full shipping quotation price, I'll need your full delivery address. We will send you teh invoice with our representative account bank for payment and then you will receive the car.

For any other question, feel free to contact me back!

Best Regards!

Alexander Bělohlávek
Head of Financial Department EMU Auto Tr]ans GmbH
Branch: Dynamittveien 25A 1400 Ski, Norway

a: Head Office: Pleetzer Weg 41, 17098 Friedland, Germany
]www.emuautotrans.eu : [email protected]

I called the Mercedes to check the VIN of the Mercedes SL. The VIN was a fake one. They changed the plate VIN number in photoshop (last 2 digits) so in this was i coudn't find it on google where it was for sale from where they took teh pictures. But Mercedes Germany confirmed that the VIN provided in teh picture does not exist !

You need to be carefully!
Advertisement