Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Underdog Sun Sep 23, 2018 6:58 am
I believe this person/people are using the same scam on a Gumtree ad posted in the last 24hrs....similar wording....when they say something is too good to be true. Luckily, before I got the response with them registering me as a potential buyer, I went online and tried to research the person, and then potential "scams" and the wording was very similar to this post from Isabel,

[Removed external link - AJ]

Also, see below the email I got with regards to reason for sale and how we can arrange payments The person was called Dr Kaisa Dickens - thanks

Re: Bailey motorhome on gumtree
Kaisa <[email protected]>
Today, 06:35
You
Good Morning,

Thank you for your interest in my 2012 Bailey approach 740 SE Reg No: MX62 AGU, 9900 miles, 4 Sleeping Capacity, 4 Traveling seats. Fully equipped with grill, refrigerator, fully integrated kitchen, luxury washroom with shower, hotel quality interiors and comfy beds. Full Service History .All documents in original folders. 2 key fobs.The motorhome is in perfect condition, no accidents, no damage or scratches. HPI clear and fully paid .Because the Motorhome is comfortably under the 3.5 tonne weight limit, you can drive this on a standard Category B license (Standard car license). Last Habitational inspection in August
I am selling it at £9,000 because I just finished the divorce and I am very glad that I took it, because it was my ex husbands most precious thing. He cheated on me although we have 2 kids together, anyway I don't want to bore you with my life's story...
I don't ask to much for it because I just want to get rid of it ASAP, I want to erase a bad memory and I should get rid of it.
The motorhome is in Exeter because I live here (the ad was posted by my daughter).As you can see from the pictures, my motorhome is in perfect condition. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using....eBay & PayPal....services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the motorhome and only if you agree to buy it). I will pay for shipping and handling (my ex buyer did not received his loan but he already paid for shipping costs ) so there won't be any additional shipping costs for you.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name, address and phone in order to register you as my buyer. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.
Advertisement

by Rich18 Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:28 am
I suggested that the scammers phone me on my Mob and this is the reply I got.

Motor home
Today, 06:49You
Good Morning,

The motorhome is already at the shipping company. All documents are on my name. The shipping is free because i supposed to ship the motorhome to another buyer, then he told me that he don't have money to pay for it. He already paid the shipping charges.
I have a contract with eBay so this deal must go through them. I'm very busy with my job ( I'm a surgeon ) so I can't meet in person with you so this is the reason why I chose to sell my motorhome over the Internet. According with the eBay you have 3 days from the time you receive the motorhome to inspect it and decide if you want to keep it or not.
Here is how it will work:
1. First of all I will need the following details from you:
-Full name, shipping address and phone no.
2. After I will receive the details from you, I will forward them to eBay.
3. After they will process your info, they will send us both more information about how we can complete this transaction. They will contact you regarding the shipping process and the arrival time.
4. eBay will start the shipping process and it will take up to 48 hours for you to receive the motorhome. After you receive the motorhome you will have 3 days to test, verify and do whatever you need to the motorhome.
5. If you decide not to buy the motorhome, then eBay will ship the motorhome back to me (and you won't be charged for this). If you wish to make the transaction, please send me the necessary info so that we can proceed. I look forward to hear from you.

Kind regards,
Dr. Kaisa Dickens

Sent from my iPad
by Rich18 Mon Oct 01, 2018 5:32 am
This is what I received when I first inquired if the van was still for sale?

Sun 30/09, 18:50You
Hi Richard,

Thank you for your interest in my 2012 Bailey approach 740 SE Reg No: MX62 AGU, 9900 miles, 4 Sleeping Capacity, 4 Traveling seats. Fully equipped with grill, refrigerator, fully integrated kitchen, luxury washroom with shower, hotel quality interiors and comfy beds. Full Service History .All documents in original folders. 2 key fobs.The motorhome is in perfect condition, no accidents, no damage or scratches. HPI clear and fully paid .Because the Motorhome is comfortably under the 3.5 tonne weight limit, you can drive this on a standard Category B license (Standard car license). Last Habitational inspection in August
I am selling it at £9,000 because I just finished the divorce and I am very glad that I took it, because it was my ex husbands most precious thing. He cheated on me although we have 2 kids together, anyway I don't want to bore you with my life's story...
I don't ask to much for it because I just want to get rid of it ASAP, I want to erase a bad memory and I should get rid of it.
The motorhome is in Exeter because I live here (the ad was posted by my daughter).As you can see from the pictures, my motorhome is in perfect condition. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using....eBay & PayPal....services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the motorhome and only if you agree to buy it). I will pay for shipping and handling (my ex buyer did not received his loan but he already paid for shipping costs ) so there won't be any additional shipping costs for you.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name, address and phone in order to register you as my buyer. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Kind regards,
Dr. Kaisa Dickens
by SBailey72 Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:06 am
This is re-advertised on Gumtree again using a different name:

Candise Shaw <[email protected]>
16 Oct at 08:56

Hi XXX,
Thank you for your interest in my 2012 Bailey approach 740 SE Reg No: MX62 AGU, 9900 miles, 4 Sleeping Capacity, 4 Traveling seats. Fully equipped with grill, refrigerator, fully integrated kitchen, luxury washroom with shower, hotel quality interiors and comfy beds. Full Service History .All documents in original folders. 2 key fobs.The motorhome is in perfect condition, no accidents, no damage or scratches. HPI clear and fully paid .Because the Motorhome is comfortably under the 3.5 tonne weight limit, you can drive this on a standard Category B license (Standard car license). Last Habitational inspection in August I am selling it at £8,500 because I just finished the divorce and I am very glad that I took it, because it was my ex husbands most precious thing. He cheated on me although we have 2 kids together, anyway I don't want to bore you with my life's story... I don't ask to much for it because I just want to get rid of it ASAP, I want to erase a bad memory and I should get rid of it. The motorhome is in Exeter because I live here (the ad was posted by my daughter).As you can see from the pictures, my motorhome is in perfect condition. From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using....eBay & PayPal....services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the motorhome and only if you agree to buy it). I will pay for shipping and handling (my ex buyer did not received his loan but he already paid for shipping costs ) so there won't be any additional shipping costs for you. If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name, address and phone in order to register you as my buyer. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Kind regards,

Dr. Candise Shaw
Sent from my iPad
by pbamcp Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:46 pm
same thing happening here today:

Thank you for your interest in my 2004 Land Rover Defender 90 2.5 TD5 County 3dr . 38,000 miles,AC, 10 month MOT, Full Service History. It's has never been driven off-road.All documents in original folders. 2 key fobs.The car is in perfect condition, no accidents, no damage or dents. HPI clear and fully paid.
I am selling it at £6,900 because I've just finished the divorce and I am very glad that I took it, because it was my ex husbands most precious thing. He cheated on me although we have 2 kids together, anyway i don't wish to bore you with my life's story...
I don't ask to much for it because I just want to get rid of it ASAP, just want to erase a bad memory and I should get rid of it.
The car is in Exeter because i live here (the ad was posted by my daughter).As you can see from the pictures my car is in perfect condition.
From the beginning you have to know that for the payment I request only secure pay. I prefer the payment to be done using....eBay & PayPal....services (I will receive the payment only after you receive and inspect the car and only if you agree to buy it). I will pay for shipping and handling (my ex buyer did not received his loan but he already paid for shipping ) so there won't be any additional shipping costs for you.
If you are interested in buying it please provide me your full name, address and phone no for shipping so I can initiate the deal through eBay. I will wait your answer (if you are interested to buy) very soon.

Kind regards,
Dr. Candise Shaw
by MOFF Mon Nov 12, 2018 5:20 am
Good morning all. I too asked about the motorhome, asking if a wrong price had been posted. I got virtually the same replies as below form Dr Candise Shaw. I asked if I could see the vehicle but she said she is a surgeon and is too buy. Same dialogue almost as the previous posts. I did google and found it is a scam, as I suppose I knew it would be. But it looked oh so real.
Thank you Scamwarners for having this site and alerting people to these vile beings.