Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Donald Duck Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:04 am
:dancebaby:

RE: Payment Instructions Below
Lähetetty: 3. huhtikuuta 2009 16:48:01
Vast.ott.: [email protected]
Thank you of your announcement.

Amounth sent:400 dollars
MTCN code:24-5468-127-28
Test question:What colour
Answer:Green light

Receiver:Ihaza Jerry

Thank you Mr.Uche,it was my pleasure to deal with you,and have a nice da

Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 02:27:32 -0700
Subject: Payment Instructions Below

SWIFT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE
Oak House,County Oak Way, Lagos
West, Nigeria.
e-MAIL: [email protected]

Dear valued customer,

Swift Courier Express will Deliver your package to your door step,

Payment Instructions Below

MODE OF PAYMENT

We assume all responsibilities in case of any eventualities and we don't deliver on cash on delivery(C.O.D) because we don't accept cash.

You are to make the payment via Western Union Money Transfer so as to enable us speedy up the process of delivery . You are to locate the nearest Western Union Money agent closer to you and make the payment in Favour of our Accounts Officer

Mr. Ihaza Jerry with the Details Below:

RECEIVERS INFORMATION

ACCOUNT OFFICER
RECEIVER: NAME: Ihaza Jerry
CITY: House 45, Oak House,County Oak Way, Benin City

You are to send the following information via email as they appear on the Western union payment slip:

1.Name and address of sender
2.Amount sent
3.MTCN:Money Transfer Control Number
4.Test question and answer

Immediately we receive this payment from you we are going to issue you a tracking number to enable you track your package online from our Company website before it gets to your destination.
You should be rest assured that payment is refundable in any case of unforeseen circumstances which rarely occur. We are people of legitimacy and law enforcing people and therefore you should be rest assured of a safe transaction.

However, as your delivery agent, I must advice you to be very careful especially when you go to make the payment at Western Union Office. Due to identity thefts and security of your privacy, I want you to keep every information confidential even at the office of payment. This is a very important piece of information.

I hope to hear from you soon. Cheers! And have a nice day.
Your attention on this subject matter is urgently needed for fast action.
Regards,
Mr. Daniel Uche
Dispatch Director.

Copyright (c) SWIFT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE 2009. All rights reserved.
:cool:
I just had to send this email to that scammer,he can run to Western Unions office for nothing,
and after that send to me an email,where he want me to confirm MTCN code,whitch was just a fake in this case.
Then I send an email:I´m so sorry,my mistake.I send that right code to you,I just have to find that Western Union paper.
:=)
Then I just wait and wait and they send at least 15 emails,cos 400 $ is a big money to Mugu. :lol:
Last edited by Donald Duck on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
Advertisement

by Donald Duck Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:05 pm
:lol:

RE: SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO US URGENTLY?
Lähetetty: 4. huhtikuuta 2009 20:01:53
Vast.ott.: [email protected]
Mr.Uche
Thank you of your email,ofcource I want that delivery as soon as possible,
so I need to rush my accountant that you need MTCN code today.

Sincerely your

Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 07:08:39 -0700
Subject: Re: SCAN AND SEND THE PAYMENT SLIP TO US URGENTLY

SWIFT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE
Oak House,County Oak Way, Lagos
West, Nigeria.
e-MAIL: [email protected]

You have to Act fast as soon as possible. so we can commence on your delivery today and you can have your package by monday morning on your door step.

How long will it take for you to forward the payment slip and the 10 digit code of the MTCN?

Your urgent reply is needed.

Regards,
Mr. Daniel Uche
Dispatch Director.

************************************************************************************************
************************************************************************************************
:hey:
What is wrong with Mr.Uche,I believe that Swift Courier Express is so big company,that they dont need
this much one poor costumer,just a drop in the ocean :cool:
Last edited by Donald Duck on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
by Donald Duck Mon Apr 06, 2009 2:38 pm
Waiting?
Lähettäjä: Swift Courier ([email protected])
Lähetetty: 6. huhtikuuta 2009 11:28:55

Nice to hear from you and i want to thank you for your understanding, but want to let you know that this is taking much of our time and we need to make this delivery today as soon as possible before the date on the cheque runs out. so how long you going to get the MTCN CODE?

Regards,
Mr. Daniel Uche
Dispatch Director.

Mr.Uche
I´m so sorry about this,my accountant is a little unstable,to you I have to explain that she is a drunk,that was the
reason she mess this thing.
I had to sack her,I will send to you that MTCN code as soon as possible,don´t worry Mr.Uche,it´s coming.

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Donald Duck on Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by The Enchantress Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:02 pm
Well done on posting this information Donald Duck. :=)

It does help alert others realise these scams, but could you please edit your personal details, mail addresses, name and home address from the above posts.

Your safety is also our priority at Scamwarners.

Note the address of SWIFT COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE
Oak House, County Oak Way,
Lagos

Compare that to address of ACCOUNT OFFICER Ihaza Jerry
Oak House, County Oak Way,
Benin City

Same Oak House, County Oak Way - yet Benin City is situated 200 miles by road east of Lagos.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
by Donald Duck Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:09 am
okay!

by bolzaefx Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:59 am
i met this lady on facebook called herself Norah wilfred and we got talking ..a week after she started lamenting bout how poor her sales of mobile phones and laptops were in the uk and how much she would like to make better sales in nigeria,as i was currently unemployed,she asked if i would help out and i said yes..so she collected my details and sent me this

Hello dear,

I just booked it via faster express this evening, it will arrive in your country at about 10-11pm Nigerian time Monday 31st and you can as well call their customer care line at about that time so that you can confirm if it has landed.

And I packaged (20) Blackberry Phones (17) other Mobile Phones of different model for you, all are with extra batteries OK? (12)Canon and Toshiba Digital Cameras, (12) Laptops... (2 Pentium M Intel) and (5 Dual Core Intel and (5 Intel Core I 5), and I also sent (10)3G I-PADS AND (15) I-PODS.

I also included one Hp laptop and one smart phone for your personal use, OK? And remember that the prices of all the products I sent have got their price list attached to them and will like you to convert in the appropriate urrency over there in Africa and do a better sales, OK?. Here is the information:

NAME: NORAH WILFRED.
ADDRESS: 12B MARTIN AVENUE, KENT TOWN, LONDON.
CODE: 108721UV
REF: CS 11322804 AND 31734597
MY MOBILE NUMBER: +447024026215

i was still hoping this was true until i called the number she gave and they called me back a couple of days later to make a payment of 26,000 naira into this account Bayol eugene,0152389180 GTB and i was asked to send a scanned copy of the teller to this email [email protected] ,the name of the person i talked to onthe phone is mr kelvin ohiama and heres his number 07064389757
by vonpaso xlura Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 am
Thanks for posting! Any time you see a +44-70x number, someone is pretending to be in the UK but is not, which is a sign of a scam.

... ni los estafadores heredarán el reino de Dios. 1 Cor. 6:10