Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by thecrazy Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:16 am
http://www.compraranabolico.com/?languag
My doubts were born because this site asks me to pay by western union money transfer to a man in Istanbul, Turkey, not by card as usual on the internet. These are parts of the 2 emails i received when i placed my order (not payed yet as i don't trust the site yet).
"Payment Method----------------------------------… Union IMPORTANT! - Send your Western Union payment to: Name: FATIH Surname: KOOEOGLUCity: ISTANBULCountry:TURKEY You can make the payment as cash by going a western union agent in yourcity or by credit card from www.westernunion.com easily.Please don't talkabout the shopping to the staff member of Western Union.Tell them that *Isend the money to my friend or a member of my family*.After you have madethe payment please send to [email protected] the informationsbelow:1- Full name of sender2- Money transfer control number (MTCN)3- Total amount that you sent.4- Order number5- Full name of receiverAttention! Please make payment at latest in 3 days after placing an order. If you couldnot make payment in 3 days please mail to [email protected] anddemand new payment informations.Please check your Spam(Junk Mail) Box. It's possible that the confirmationmails of your orders and the other mails whics we sent can be placedSpam(Junk Mail)."

"Good afternoon. Your order is confirmed. We've sent a confirmation email and this email contains payment data through Western Union. You can make payment to these data in a bank, post office, Western Union office or your credit card www.westernunion.com. It is possible this email has reached your inbox spam.

* After you have made payment, please send it to [email protected] with the following information:

1. The full name of the person who sent the money.

2. The control number of transfer (MTCN).

3. The total amount you sent.

4. The order number (order).

5. The full name of the person receiving the money.

6. The name, address and telephone number of the recipient of the package ..

www.compraranabolico.com

Luis Rodriguez

The Sales Department.

Thank you very much."

What do you think?
Advertisement

by HannahsDad Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:56 am
Well it is an online pharmacy.

So even if it is not a scam - and payment by Western Union to a man in Turkey says it probably is - then there is a good chance that anything you did receive would be illegal or counterfeit drugs that are not otherwise available - for very good reasons - you'd be daft to buy them and dafter to use them.

But I bet you just lose your money.