Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Kaiser Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:22 pm
Hello,I have been approached by Attorney at law Mayor Adenle from London to pay fees in order to get the legacy of my (net girl friend) Courtney Geilber, a rocambolesc story. here are his mails:

Return-Path: <[email protected]>From The Desk of Barrister Mayor Justice ,
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.142]

Attn : E.....
Ref : Power of Attorney by my client,Ms Courtney Gielber to Transfer 3 million Usd .

I am Barrister Mayor Justice , Esq.Attorney,Financial expert initiator & counselor. I am the Barrister to Late Mr David Gielber father to Ms Courtney Gielber concerned with estate of my late client worth 3 million transactions which was an huge transfer.

My late client daughter want the power of attorney to be confer on you as the Recipient /Receiver /Beneficiary to receive the 3 million usd USD. It is my professional ethics to request & confirm your willingness to represent her interest in the matter relating to the collection of the subject matter.

Despite the Monitoring and Banking Significant legislation,transfer requirements,and the secrecy rules .I will ensure the transfer is done via a Huge Funds transfer agency,an affiliate to the Center Banking Authority.Knowing fully well that Non residents are not permitted to conduct business through offshore entities and various intermediaries.

This are inline with American/European synthetic laws & foreign transfer settlement act.

The Huge Funds transfer agency(an affiliate to the Center Banking Authority)
The above major means shall enable you receive the consignment,Walk-IN Cash Payment through a Diplomatic Funds transfer service.

Finally i'm standing by to receive your Willingness as my client Recipient /Receiver /Beneficiary to receive the fund

For Clarification on your person,i will be very much oblige, if you can scan copy any form of your Identification to me ,for documentation references.

Your Full Name
Contact Address
Phone Number
Cell Phone Number
And permanent email address

Regards.
Barrister Mayor Justice
-------------------------------------------------
Second mail:Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.166]

With Due Respect Mr Eric Polo

I have received the requested identification and shall proceed with documentation .

You are to access my website http://www.mayoradenle.com to fill the consultation form on the website.

Moreso you are to make a payment of $2750 for our firm consultation fee to proceed with necessary documentation at the court of Law to process the transfer .

I expect to receive the fund to proceed as soon as possible .

Confide in me for billing address for the fund.

Regards

Mayor Adenle
+17609339814

----------------------------
So naturally I didn't pay nothing and searching on the net Adenle is pirating and using a real Attorney web site:
Julian Kostick Public Notary http://www.khhlaw.co.uk/
You will see the differences between the two sites
On the Adenle fake site: http://www.mayoradenle.com just go at the page: Contact us, click the name Julian Kostick and will appear the name and presentation of Adenle the crook
Advertisement

by TerranceBoyce Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:58 pm
Registration Service Provided By: SMARTWEB NIG LTD

Domain Name: MAYORADENLE.COM

Registration Date: 14-Mar-2012
Expiration Date: 14-Mar-2013

Name Servers:
ns5.doveserver.com
ns6.doveserver.com

Registrant Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin (@privacyprotect.org)
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org to contact the domain owner/operator
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Administrative Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Technical Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Billing Contact Details:
PrivacyProtect.org
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Nobby Beach
Queensland,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Registrar Info
Name PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Whois Server whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Status clientTransferProhibited
Important Dates More Info
Expires On March 14, 2013
Registered On March 14, 2012
Updated On March 14, 2012
Name Servers More Info
ns5.doveserver.com 184.173.17.94
ns6.doveserver.com 108.167.150.40

From the website

Mayor Adenle LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and USA,

Checking at UK Companies House it isn't registered in the UK and doesn't comply with the website disclosure requirements of UK law.

I've found a company registration number quoted on the website. The problem is that it doesn't relate to them.

Name & Registered Office:
KOSTICK HANAN HERSKOVIC LLP
1 EGERTON ROAD
LONDON
N16 6UE
Company No. OC324876

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle