Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by johnlawhk Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:31 am
Good day-

My name is Removed ~Bubbles. I have just been a victim of a malaysian scam.

The deal was for liquid mercury and i have send them an advance payment via western union for USD 2700 and insurance after for USD 1300 so in total they took USD 4000 from me and i have never seen the goods and they keep on wanting more and more money.

I have all the fake papers they have made and the person name that i send the money to via western union, she also picked it up.

It is a nigerian scam and he had sent me fake id and calls himself mister Yung, as a chinese guy from the fake ID but when i checked his whatsapp picture he was a nigerian guy and he now says to me if i want my money i need to get it he does not want to give me the money back. I saved his whatsapp picture also. Also i have traced the company name that he works under and that name is registered in malaysia.

THE SCAMMER COMPANY NAME IS " ELIDA ENTERPRISE"

AND WORKS WITH FAKE FREIGHT COMPANY http://fedglobalshippers.com/

the person I had send the money to that is part of the scam is:

Name ................Susiati Binti Tahir
city........................Kuala Lumpur
Country.....................Malaysia
Zip code...............56100

They also work with a fake shipping company and had send me fake tracking numbers to track on their fake website.

Please help me how I can get my money back. who do i need to contact??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH
Advertisement

by Bubbles Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:15 am
Sadly, there is no one to contact to retrieve your money. Once the scammer has picked it up, the money is gone.

Reporting the scammer here, is the best thing you can do. This way others can learn and hopefully not fall victim to the scammer.

I am sorry to be so blunt to you. It is just the truth, you will not get your money back.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
by EL MISMO Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:34 pm
johnlawhk wrote:Good day-

My name is Removed ~Bubbles. I have just been a victim of a malaysian scam.

The deal was for liquid mercury and i have send them an advance payment via western union for USD 2700 and insurance after for USD 1300 so in total they took USD 4000 from me and i have never seen the goods and they keep on wanting more and more money.

I have all the fake papers they have made and the person name that i send the money to via western union, she also picked it up.

It is a nigerian scam and he had sent me fake id and calls himself mister Yung, as a chinese guy from the fake ID but when i checked his whatsapp picture he was a nigerian guy and he now says to me if i want my money i need to get it he does not want to give me the money back. I saved his whatsapp picture also. Also i have traced the company name that he works under and that name is registered in malaysia.

THE SCAMMER COMPANY NAME IS " ELIDA ENTERPRISE"

AND WORKS WITH FAKE FREIGHT COMPANY http://fedglobalshippers.com/

the person I had send the money to that is part of the scam is:

Name ................Susiati Binti Tahir
city........................Kuala Lumpur
Country.....................Malaysia
Zip code...............56100

They also work with a fake shipping company and had send me fake tracking numbers to track on their fake website.

Please help me how I can get my money back. who do i need to contact??

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

THANK YOU!!!
LO MEJOR QUE PUDISTE HACER ES PUBLICAR ESTO, ASI EVITARAS COMO A MI ... TE LO AGRADESCO CAER EN LO MISMO, LO OTRO ES COMUNICARTE CON LAS AUTORIDADES DE EL LUGAR Y DENUNCIAR AL IGUAL QUE EN LA COMPAÑIA DE WESTERN UNION, OK AH Y POR CIERTO CREO QUE WU MANEJA ENVIO CON PREGUNTA SECRETA ES COMO UN SEGURO...!!! SALUDOS Y MIL GRACIAS...
by Pearly1983 Wed May 29, 2013 7:30 am
Mod note: This post was made by a scammer in order to scam people further in what is known as a "Recovery Scam!"
It has been left here in order to show the depravity of these thieves.

You can read more on Recovery Scams in this link: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=3198

Good day everybody,

Lets be realistic there's never anyway you are going to get your money back after being scammed through the normal conventional ways. I got scammed in March for $26,000 USD by some con stars in Africa and I reported it to the police here in California and till date nothing has been done from their end. But last month i read about a Spell Caster who helped people who were scammed recover their moneys back after they sent moneys overseas, I promptly contacted Prophet Sarahuja via email and he prepared a potent Spell for me that he used in making all those who took my money refund my money back to me. In 3 days i got all my money back, I am happy i used this unconventional method to get my money back because this chaps are so wicked and inhuman. I am happy and grateful to Prophet Sarahuja who made this possible and I even tried to reward him with $5,000 but he didn't accept all I did was purchase the materials used in preparing the Spell. I really recommend him to those who want to get their moneys back from this wicked people. You can contact him via email on: [email protected]. Good luck!
Last edited by Con Warner on Wed May 29, 2013 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Red bold type added.
by jolly_roger Wed May 29, 2013 10:39 am
Sorry to be reading of this johnlawhk. That is why the dirty low lifers favour the money wire method because the transference is quick. Yes it's a faster way of fleecing you I'm sad to say. The thief simply collects the funds and walks out the door, off into the sunset whilst laughing all the way. Whist the target is left to pick up the damned pieces and wondering what's happened. It's all about maximisation and fleecing people as quickly as possible. And when things go pear-shaped, one cannot gain any info from the money transfer company either, 'apparently because of privacy reasons!!' Sorry to say but there is no recourse available to you and your money is gone with no chance of recovery. I realise that is not the news you seek.
by Willy Bonga BONGA Fri May 23, 2014 1:49 am
Hello sir,
I am sorry that you have been scammed by Elida Enterprise, what I can tell you I was about to transfert 1360$ to that company as advance fees, your message inside the forum helped me not to be scammed. So we must all pay really attention because those guys are still operating, so the best thing we can do is to post our own experience to help others not to have the same bad experience.
Once more thanks for your post!
Willy Bonga BONGA