Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

by Dotti Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:13 pm
Without even looking at the site, I can say that I wouldn't touch it.
-Domain registration shows that it's is a whole 2 weeks old, registered for the minimum 1 year, with hidden registrant information.
-And they are using a live.com email address (often done by scammers so that they can continue communication with potential victims if the site goes down for fraud) instead of one connected to the domain.

A quick shows that it's already on the AA419 fraudulent sites list.

FAKE!!

Domain Name: PLANT-EQUIPMENT-SALES.COM
Registrar: BIZCN.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.bizcn.com
Referral URL: http://www.bizcn.com
Name Server: NS1.HE.NET
Name Server: NS2.HE.NET
Updated Date: 27-mar-2013
Creation Date: 20-mar-2013
Expiration Date: 20-mar-2014
Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service
Whois Agent [email protected]
+86.05922577888 fax: +86.05922577111
No. 61 Wanghai Road, Xiamen Software Park
xiamen fujian 361008
cn

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
by janka Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:29 pm
PLEASE HELP ME I am a victim of this company CONSTPLANT LTD plant-equipment-sales.com, i'am from Czech Republic and last month they steal me 20.000 Euro, the police can't do anything. Please help me, what can do ?
by TerranceBoyce Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:06 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners janka.

How did you pay the money to the scammer ? - to a bank account ?

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by Jana AJB Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:09 pm
My brother-in-law bought a tractor from the company called Merlin Machinery. They were meant to deliver the tractor to Slovakia. Prior to this, we called the company called Plant and Equipment who were offering very much the same services as Merlin machinery. Today we found out that Merlin Machinery was a scam! We lost 7K! Both websites are no longer working so I recon it was the same fraudster. I am reporting Merlin Machinery to Action Fraud - tel 0044 (03001232040). Police does not deal with this kind of matter. Unfortunately, money we spent are lost.

This is the e-mail from Plant and Machinery

Od: "ConstPlant Limited" <[email protected]>
Dátum: 27.3.2013 17:42
Predmet: RE: Odpoved na inzerat c. 2548377 na i-Bazar.cz

We are an England based company that provides all kind of new/used machinery and equipments, for more information about our stock please visit our page at

www.plant-equipment-sales.com, and email us with your request, don't be aware of delivery across the Europe since we have excellent rates. We are awaiting your request and we are looking forward to ad you on the list of our satisfied customers.

Thanks,

Christian Nielsen,
Sales Manager
CONSTPLANT LIMITED
Company Registration No: 6528103
Tel: +44 191 645 2876
Email: [email protected]

This is the e-mail from Merlin Machinery

Od: "Merlin Machinery" <[email protected]>
Dátum: 27.3.2013 17:51
Predmet: Re: John Deere T-4320 - 2008 s ?elním naklada?em

The total price for the machine including transport to your country is
6100 EURO, we deliver the machines using our trucks and trailers. You
will receive all necessary documents to register it in your country.
We offer a 10 days inspection period for the machine so in case you
are not satisfied with it by any reason, you can return it against a
full refund, and you will not be responsible for any transportation
cost in this case.
Please let us know if you want to buy it.
Thank you!
David Wilson
Merlin Machinery Sales LTD
Company Registration No: 06879671
Tel: +44 (0) 138 380 8508
Fax: +44 (0) 872 352 1455
E-mail: [email protected]
by TerranceBoyce Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:40 am
The basic rule is that it's very unsafe to purchase any vehicle you can't go and inspect first and, if you feel tempted to purchase this way you must at least see what the seller's reaction is if you ask about visiting his premises, either yourself or a close associate. If the seller starts making excuses, then you should drop them immediately.

You must also use a bank account in the seller's name. It may sound tempting to avoid VAT by using another payment method but doing so leaves you wide open to losing all your money to a scammer.

The rule is that scammers offer the best deal, so when you find a bargain you must be extra cautious. Losing a bargain is not as painful as losing all your money.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
by piotrpisarek Fri May 10, 2013 7:55 pm
one of my friend buy a tractor from this company and never get the tractor,i follow all the time this company and now they use this e-mail: [email protected] and this phone nr +44 191 645 2876
If you call in this no a guy will answer in a poor english . We was in uk and police investigate for more then 2 mounts and they promised a shortly time to get this guys,i will be happy to inform all the other victims that all was stop. :=)
by TerranceBoyce Fri May 10, 2013 9:20 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners piotrpisarek.

Do you have details of the bank account the money was paid in to ?

A company account requires more information and ID to be opened in the UK and is easier to trace the people involved. I also have details of accounts used by these criminals and I'd be interested to know if they're the same accounts.

by GuidoSteven Wed May 22, 2013 6:38 pm
I search an e-mail address in google ( [email protected] ) and i find this forum,please let me know if is a fraud because i reed all this and now i understand that i lose my money. Help me with any details if someone know anything about this company http://plant-equipment-sales.com.
I pay for a small tractor and i still wait to get it but i am sure that santa claus will bring me a toy.
by GuidoSteven Thu May 23, 2013 8:31 am
Yes,i can tell you that this is a scam company,they do not answer to my e-mails anymore. I lose my money with them,if someone can help me please contact me.
by TerranceBoyce Thu May 23, 2013 8:46 am
Domain name: plant-equipment-sales.com

Registrant Contact:
Whois Privacy Protection Service
Whois Agent @whoisservices.cn
xiamen fujian 361008
cn

Administrative Contact:
xiamen fujian 361008
cn

Technical Contact:
xiamen fujian 361008
cn

Billing Contact:
xiamen fujian 361008
cn

DNS:
ns3.cnmsn.com
ns4.cnmsn.com

Created: 2013-03-21
Expires: 2014-03-21

If you paid the money to a company account with a UK bank you should submit a complaint direct to the bank after reporting it to your local police.

If it is one that has been used before it would be useful to know as it would make it all the more urgent that it is closed down so that it can't be used for future frauds.

by nowak Sat May 25, 2013 10:19 am
I was also ripped off a large amount by the man I paid the money for the company RH Engineering Solutions LTD in February. A few weeks later, the same ads used excavators and tractors which previously appeared in March but at a new address and company http://www.plant-equipment-sales.com
and the currently announced as:
Contact MARTIN PAUL O'SULLIVAN
Address RM111LY, Hornchurch, London, United Kingdom, 1 DOWN Road South
Phone +44 (203) 2870329
Phone +44 (793) 8607407
Websiete http://www.mpo-plant.com

Police matropolitan in London by trying to find this person, but I need more information and details especially your bank account to which the money was paid. Can you give an account to which you have paid money to combine these things? Private investigator also wants to take care of it if more people have been affected by the criminal. Please contact me if you have any information about criminals or are its victim.
Regards Smith/Nowak

janka wrote:PLEASE HELP ME I am a victim of this company CONSTPLANT LTD plant-equipment-sales.com, i'am from Czech Republic and last month they steal me 20.000 Euro, the police can't do anything. Please help me, what can do ?

Mod note: Deleted double post - CW
by TerranceBoyce Sun May 26, 2013 2:03 am
The only real thing you can be certain of is the bank account that they asked you to pay money to. The names and phone numbers they quote mean nothing, though it's useful to know which ones they're using. The basic set up is always the same and I'm surprised and shocked that the police aren't taking it seriously as it is organised crime which should have a priority.

I'll ask you to clarify some of the details when I get back tomorrow nowak.

by gabor Mon May 27, 2013 2:01 pm
TerranceBoyce wrote:The only real thing you can be certain of is the bank account that they asked you to pay money to. The names and phone numbers they quote mean nothing, though it's useful to know which ones they're using. The basic set up is always the same and I'm surprised and shocked that the police aren't taking it seriously as it is organised crime which should have a priority.

I'll ask you to clarify some of the details when I get back tomorrow nowak.

Hey we were just about to buy one of the machinery from this company and they send us these details.
I hope its helps a bit...
Bank Account Holder: Mr I. Caloian
Bank Name: Barclays Bank plc
Bank Address: 54 High Street, Ruislip, HA4 7AT, UK
Bank Sort Code: 207353
Bank Account No: 33474879
Bank IBAN: GB15BARC20735333474879
Bank Swift Code: BARCGB22

Hey
by TerranceBoyce Mon May 27, 2013 3:07 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners Gabor.

You can't make a payment to an incorporated company by putting the funds into a personal account.

There are so many scammers trying to perform frauds over the sale of construction and agricultural machinery in the UK you must be very cautious, whether they have an English name or a non-English name.

The fact that this person is trying to get you to pay the money in to his personal account means that I would recommend that you walk away from this deal.

If he had an English name my advice would be the same. It's not his name that is suspicious, but what he's asking you to do.

As other victims have discovered, it can even be risky when you are paying money in to a company account, but I'm explaining this another thread.

Thanks for the information Gabor and I'll check it out.