Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:20 pm
Transport Car Logistics at http://transportcarslogisticsandmore.co.uk/index.html

So that will be California, London, UK? Luckily it has expired.
Unit 3 Blackburn Trading Estate Northumberland Close Stanwell TW19 7LN
Tel: +44 794 670 0352
Fax: +44 203 514 2458

The address of Connexion Holdings Ltd whose website is: http://connexcargo.com

The online testimonials are dated between 15th March 2010 and 19th April 2012 – all before the domain was registered (10th April 2013 for 2 years)

Advertisement

by TerranceBoyce Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:32 pm
Acredited Buisness

:bondage:

It's a rare case that i feel pity for a witless and illiterate moron who can't even scam without making an embarrassment of himself.

I thought 'Rancho Santa Margarita' was a Mexican cocktail or a bawdy house in Texas. It certainly isn't a borough in London.

:laugh-s:

It seems cruel to point out that the effort to produce such a laughable forged certificate is wasted as it evidences itself that it's expired.

i could point out the basic errors in American and English spelling and usage which are always a dead giveaway with people who aren't UK based, but with such a generally abysmal standard of grammar and spelling, I doubt I could help. Apart from that, culturally no English person would use such a site and generally the concept of escrow is largely unknown in the UK.

The scammer wasted a few minutes of his useless existence producing this pointless website. After he has improved his spelling he might like to investigate why people in the UK don't use escrow services. Offering a scam service no one wants is brainless.

Personally I believe that the people producing these scam sites do so to sell them to even more witless scammers. The only reason anyone would sell a money making scam is because it doesn't work.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle