Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:06 am
Reshipping Scam

http://www.hayesforwarding.com/?p=careers

call us now +1 321 445 1768

Careers

222.387-050 Vacancy: Logistics Agent | PART-TIME | $ 40 per package

Requirements:
21+,
Honest,
Responsible,
Industrious,
Punctual,
Ability to solve conflict situations,
Ability to study,
PC availability.

Obligations:
Accept and process orders,
Consult customers,
Receive/Send packages,
Make reports and relevant records.

Employment conditions:
Part time and full day are possible.
Paid trial period is provided.
Advantages: (a) high salary + system of bonuses, (b) paid leave, (c) professional development, (d) career opportunities.

In case you have any questions related to the work for our company, contact our managers from our HR Department: [email protected]

http://www.hayesforwarding.com/?p=index

Order Processing

We will make pictures of your goods, measure the size and pack only your goods without unnecessary boxes.

You are welcome to HayesFW!

HayesFW is a leading forwarding company that is at your disposal 24/7/365. We forward packages and mail to any part of the world.

Make purchases in American online stores and enjoy all advantages we provide our customers with!

If you are one of our numerous customers, you will enjoy the best privileges that will allow you to buy high quality new brand products at very low prices!

Enjoy your shopping and save the money and time with us!

http://www.hayesforwarding.com/?p=about

HayesFW is an international forwarding company specializing in services provided for clients all over the world.

Online shopping has become an important part of our life and all customers want to pay less and buy more. We are the company that allows you to do it. In addition to the forwarding services, we provide our customers with consultancy services. We can help you to choose the store and the item you are searching for.

Our mission is to help our customers to buy the items they want and pay less for them.

The principles HayesFW uses in its work contribute to our good name and perfect methods of work. Honesty, responsibility, high speed and readiness to help are those core principles we use in our daily work.

It is very important for us to meet all our customers’ needs and requirements. That’s why we do our best to find the most optimal methods of co-work. We always respond to our customers’ wishes.

Don’t you believe?

Contact us now and see for yourself!

http://www.hayesforwarding.com/?p=testimonials

Testimonials

This category is meant for those who want to learn about our company work straight from our customers as well for our loyal customers who want to express their comments and wishes about our cooperation with them.

If you are only going to become our customer, read this:

I am an active online shopper. And for several years of my shopping experience I have understood one important thing: it is necessary to choose a shipment company carefully if you want to get your goods safe. I have chosen the one. It is HayesFW. They are really quick and responsible. We have got several deals with them already and I have never had any problems.
Kitty, Spain

I was always skeptical about Personal Shopper service as I thought that strange people could not choose those things you need and at the price that would satisfy you. Although I changed my mind after I had to use this service with HayesFW. They did everything perfectly. I am entirely satisfied. I think I will use this service again.
Bob, Canada

I have a brother living in the U.S. Last month he had his birthday and I was lacking time to choose and forward the gift on my own. I used the HayesFW services and was pleasantly surprised. They bought and packed, and forwarded the gift I ordered to the address I specified. My brother said he had not expected such a surprise either! They even put a greeting card with congratulation on my behalf in the box! I am very happy!
Claire, France

I had to use services of many forwarding companies and I know the problems customers usually face while dealing with them. That’s why making my orders in American online stores I paid great attention to the forwarding company which services I would use. I am happy I contacted HayesFW. At each stage of my shopping they were quite helpful.
Marina, Poland

I liked the services of HayesFW. They are real professionals. Their consultancy and recommendations were really useful and I managed to save pretty much.
Helga, Germany

I learnt about HayesFW from my friend who had used their services several times. I wanted to save money and time that’s why I asked the managers to recommend me online stores with discounts. They did and it helped me. I got the items I wanted and saved some amount on shipment, too.
Greg, the UK

It is easy to make purchases in American stores with HayesFW. It seems they know all you need. I am a loyal customer of HayesFW and have no intentions to change my forwarding operator.
Paula, Hungary

http://www.hayesforwarding.com/?p=contacts

Contact Us

ADDRESS: 618 E South St Orlando, FL 32801, USA

TEL: +1 321 445 1768

E-MAIL: [email protected]
Last edited by Terminator5 on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

by Terminator5 Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:07 am
Domain Registration Details:

Domain Name: HAYESFORWARDING.COM
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 12-Dec-2013
Creation Date: 12-Dec-2013
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 12-Dec-2014
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com