Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Fri Jan 03, 2014 12:13 pm
http://flashdelivery.org/?p=careers

Shipping and Receiving Clerk

Please read through PDF file to acquaint yourself with this vacancy: JOB DESCRIPTION

Job Description PDF Contents

JOB DESCRIPTION
Position: Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Type: Home Based | Part Time | Online Office
DOT Code: 333.172-071
Salary: $2000 per month
Hours: 20 hours/week
Flash Delivery World Package Forwarding WEB: www.flashdelivery.org
To become a shipping and receiving clerk you must have good organizational skills and be able to work under deadline pressure. Clerks must understand general shipping policies and regulations regarding freight and be familiar with rates and routes so that they can determine shipping methods. Clerks also inspect incoming and outgoing materials, verify orders and prepare shipping packages and labels.
COMPANY SERVICES OVERVIEW
The Japan is the country where many people prefer to buy goods online. But many shops and seller provide local shipping only. However, if a seller makes a deal, the shipping rates are usually quite high for international buyers.
That's why we have a great solution for you. Flash Delivery is the right choice for everybody who wants to get stuff in Japan online. The main advantage for you is the shipping rates which are lower than any Japan seller would offer you.
JOB DUTIES
Receive incoming shipments of merchandise.
Pick up goods from nearby stores.
Prepare merchandise for shipment.
Keep records concerning these actions.
JOB ACTIVITIES
Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment. Determine the method of shipment, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates. Compare the quantity and identification numbers of merchandise against orders.
Insert items into container/box.
Prepare records of merchandise shipped. Post weight and ship charges.
Keep files of shipping records.
Trace missing or misplaced shipments.
Verify receipt of shipments against bills of lading, invoices or other records.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS High school diploma or GED Advanced PC-user: MS Office

About Us
Japan is the country where many people prefer to buy goods online. But many shops and seller provide local shipping only. However, if a seller makes a deal, the shipping rates are usually quite high for international buyers.

That's why we have a great solution for you. Flash Delivery is the right choice for everybody who wants to get stuff in Japan online. The main advantage for you is the shipping rates which are lower than any japanese seller would offer you.

We are safe and successful company located in the UK. Signing up and get a personal japanese address for shopping online. Having received your items we will repack, consolidate and forward it to you, whenever you are. We value every our customer and ready to give you any additional service concerning buying and shipping stuff through the japanese internet shops.

http://flashdelivery.org/?p=services

Services

In case you answer "Yes" on any question from the following, you should definitely contact us:

-You don't live in Japan, do you?

-Do you want to buy goods online?

-Does your good supplier work overseas?

-Does this shop demand your presence in Japan?

-You don't have any discounts for shipping items, do you?

-Do you want to have excellent package forwarding service?

Your address in Japan.

Perhaps, you've already had some difficulties in buying items without living in Japan. It doesn't matter whether you tried to buy goods through eBay, Amazon.com, retailers or wholesalers, you may pay for goods using your credit card or PayPal. But sometimes it doesn't work if retailers provide shipping only in Japan. We offer you the solution by providing you with the address in the Japan. It is not a P.O.Box. You can buy any stuff and supplier will send it to you using any shipping service.

We will forward your parcel to you, wherever you are.

It doesn't matter what country you live in, you'll definitely get your package. You should fill in the address we provide you with while buying goods. Having received it, we consolidate and forward it to you. You just have to mail us and inform about details of your purchase. You can choose one of the following services: UPS, FedEx, DHL, and track the package any time. The delivery takes from 1 to 5 days depending on your location.

Online account. Notification through e-mail.
When we get you package, we send you a notification through e-mail. Besides, you can login into your account and get some details concerning your package (weight, shipping date and name of the sender). Please, don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions concerning your stuff.

Save your money using our service!
Only our customers have lower prices on shipping through FedEx, UPS. Moreover, all your goods might be consolidated into one package in order to save your money for shipping. You'll get all necessary assignment and advisory about your county's charges and taxes.

Frequently Asked Questions

Who can send me their shipments? ? Are these individuals, merchants, or both?
So, you mean I am going to get a japanese address? Or just a P.O. address box?
What are the delivery services used to send me my documents and goods? How long is it for me to get my shipment?
Supposing I order a number of items and would like them all shipped together, could you re-package these into one box for me?
What is your privacy policy?
How much do I have to pay to get FD membership?
How do I order from japanese companies that do not accept international orders, once I sign up?
What is the phone number for me to place my order?
FD shipping rates do include some kind of customs fees, tariffs, or taxes, right?
How can you ensure that all package notifications are delivered?
Buying goods on eBay is what I really like. However, many sellers won't accept credit cards. Can you send them a check or money order for me?
What is my online account is all about? How does it work?
Can a corporation get a FD account with you?
Can I receive goods or mail with the name that differs from mine?
Will FD forward my packages to me when I am away or traveling?
I have just signed up have been assigned my japanese mailing address by e-mail. Can I start using this address right away?
Where can I find information about the goods not allowed for sending into my country?
Can my packages be picked personally by me at FD office?
What does extended coverage area mean?
What is dimensional weight all about?

Contact Us

We are available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm, and Saturdays between 9am and 1pm (Local Time).

ADDRESS: 150 Minories, Aldgate, London, EC3N, United Kingdom

TEL: +44 020 3289 4045

FAX: +44 020 3235 8325

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.

We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!

Domain ID:D167522516-LROR
Domain Name:FLASHDELIVERY.ORG
Created On:06-Jan-2013 21:30:22 UTC
Last Updated On:08-Mar-2013 03:45:51 UTC
Expiration Date:06-Jan-2014 21:30:22 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com (R27-LROR)
Registrant ID:PP-SP-001
Registrant Name:Domain Admin
Registrant Organization:PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street1:ID#10760, PO Box 16
Registrant Street2:Note - Visit PrivacyProtect.org
Registrant Street3:to contact the domain owner/operator
Registrant City:Nobby Beach
Registrant State/Province:Queensland
Registrant Postal Code:QLD 4218
Registrant Country:AU
Registrant Phone:+45.36946676
Registrant Phone Ext.: