Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:57 pm
Reshipping Scam . Russia and US contact details . Panama Registered .

http://www.arexglobal-llc.com/?p=careers

Careers

AREX Global is a developing company that regularly establishes representative offices and warehouses in various US states. It means that from time to time we search for ambitious and hard-working employees who would be able to occupy our vacancies.

At the present time we have a vacancy of a Shipping & Receiving Clerk.

However, if you have a strong wish to work for our company, you are welcome to contact our HR Department. We appreciate devotion and faithfulness.

Requirements:
?Industrious,
?Responsible,
?Punctual,
?Communicative,
?Stress resistant,
?Ability to work at least 2 hours a day,
?Desire to develop professionally and personally.

Responsibilities:
?Negotiate with customers,
?Process orders,
?Make relevant records and reports,
?Process packages,
?Consult customers.

Advantages:
?Flexible hours,
?Good salary + bonuses,
?Professional and personal development,
?Career opportunities.

How to get employed?

Send your resume to the following e-mail: [email protected]

In case we find you an appropriate candidate, you will be interviewed via phone.

Paid trial period is provided.

ABOUT US

AREX Global is a world famous forwarding company. We specialize in providing services related to online shopping.

Our company is located in Russia and includes a great number of warehouses around Russia and the USA. It allows us to decrease the time of shipping goods to you.

Our mission is to make shopping conditions as comfortable as possible. Among others, our main goal is to create a friendly and reliable atmosphere for our customers.

We provide a great number of services that help us to assist you at every stage of making purchases. We are experts in online shopping in American stores and can provide you with any information you need.

Once having used our services, our numerous customers become our loyal clients and enjoy all advantages of working with us.

The principles we follow in our work make us a leader on the market of relevant services. They include:
?Simplicity (we work according to a very easy-to-use scheme),
?Reliability (we are reliable partners who never let down their clients),
?Responsibility (we bear responsibility for the safety of your packages from the moment we receive them at our warehouse till they are delivered to a shipping company),
?High quality (we guarantee high quality services and in case of any defects we are ready to pay you a compensation),
?Speediness (we understand our customers’ wish to get their purchases as soon as possible, that’s why we work hard at doing everything depending on us quickly),
?Advantageous rates (we are aware of our customers’ wish to save on online shopping, that’s why our rates are not high).

Use our services and benefits!

OUR SERVICES

Our company provides a wide range of services assisting its customers at each stage of their shopping.
Realizing that shopping in American online stores requires specific skills and knowledge, we are ready to help you wherever you need.

List of Services

US Address
Consulting
Processing
Consolidation
Personal Shopper
Shipping

Real American Address

It is not a secret that American online stores rarely forward goods overseas, and one of the most principle requirements for a shopper is the availability of a real American address. Our company is ready to provide each client with a real postal address where online stores can forward your goods.

We have a great number of warehouses around the USA. It means that we can provide you with an address in almost each US state that will help you to decrease shipping expenses.

FAQ

If you have any questions related to our services or online shopping, look through this category. If you do not find an answer to your question, contact our manager.

Can I order several items from various stores and receive them in one parcel?
Of course, you can. Use our Parcel Consolidation Service, order any goods you want in any stores and receive them just in one parcel!

I want to use Personal Shopper Service. What information shall I provide you with?
First of all, you must contact our manager and fill out a special form specifying your name, ways to contact you and the item details. After we have learnt all necessary information, we will start searching for the item in numerous online stores. We will inform you about the specified item as soon as we find it and let you confirm your order.

I am a newcomer and do not realize the whole process of buying in American stores. Can you assist me in each step?
Certainly, we will help you at each stage you need. We will gladly provide you with all information you require.

Is it possible to cancel my order?
Yes, it is possible to cancel your order at any stage. You need to contact our manager and inform him about that. In case we have born some expenses, you will have to compensate for them.

I want to make a gift for my brother. Can you send a parcel to another country?
Yes, we can send a parcel to any country you specify in your order. No additional fees are charged.

THIS MONTH TESTIMONIALS

I am an experienced shopper and I have already used the services of several forwarding companies. However, in none of them I was treated with great respect and attention. I am thankful to the manager who processed my order. You did simplify my shopping this time.

— Paul, France

I am a real fan of online shopping. For several years I have been purchasing things online. Especially I adore American stores. You can buy brand-new goods at half-price. I have just found the company that helps to save on shipping, too. AREX Global are real professionals. They give valuable recommendations.

— Valery, Canada

With the help of AREX Global I managed to exchange the sweater that happened to be too tight. Thanks a lot!

— Maria, Mexico

I am very happy that I have got in touch with AREX Global managers. They advised me in what stores it is better to buy the items I wanted and helped me to save on shipment. I am sure that next time I will address them, too. They are really speedy and responsible.

— Victor, the UK

Parcel Consolidation Service is excellent for wholesalers like me. I bought all I needed at quite affordable prices.

— Katherine, the Czech Republic

Managers from AREX Global seem to work day and night. They are very quick to answer questions, and they do seem to know all about shopping. Thank you! You helped to save a pretty nice amount of money.

— Diana, Switzerland

Contact us

We are available Monday through Friday between 8am and 5pm, and Saturdays between 9am and 1pm (Local Time).

EU OFFICE

ADDRESS:
Vozdvizhenka St, 10, Moscow, 125009, Russia

TEL: (495) 792-5668

E-MAIL: [email protected]

US OFFICE

ADDRESS:
80 Broad St, New York, NY 10004, United States

TEL: (212) 537-9204

E-MAIL: [email protected]

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.

We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!

Domain Name: AREXGLOBAL-LLC.COM
Registry Domain ID:
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.internet.bs
Registrar URL: http://www.internetbs.net
Updated Date:
Creation Date: 2013-12-25T20:23:44Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2014-12-25T20:23:44Z
Registrar: Internet.bs Corp.
Registrar IANA ID: 814
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone:
Reseller: