Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Qhouie Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:26 pm
Hi Applicant,

We will like to congratulate you on your decision to work with our Agency as an Au Pair in USA. We are glad you found an host family with us and we promise to match you with them if you are able to provide the information below and abide to the rules and regulations guiding the program under this Organization.

Documents for Application.

Please complete your application neatly since it will be presented to potential host families. You may want to write your answers on another sheet of paper first then transfer them to the application. You want to make a good first impression so give as many details as you feel appropriate. Please remember that you should keep copies of your application, all the supplements, and all your photos since they cannot be returned.

Write neatly or type in English on white paper only.

List of the Requirement needed for your Application and Documentation process.

1. Completed Au Pair Application Form (Attached in this email)

2. Character Reference (completed by the reference) Attached in this email

3. Childcare References (completed by the references) Attached in this email

4. Physician's Report (must be completed by your 'family physician' or a physician at a clinic of which you have been affiliated with for at least 5 years) Attached in this email

5. 'Dear Host Family' Letter (write one page about yourself, your family, your education, work experience & child care experiences to your potential family)

6. Page of photos of you with your friends, family and children with comments

7. Two passport-size photos, attached to us via email.

8. Copies of diploma, school certificates and other applicable certificates. If you do not have copies, please provide a letter of attendance and/or completion.

9. A copy of your driver's license (a driver's license from your home country is required if available. You do NOT need an international driver's license)

10. A copy of your passport showing your name, date of birth and passport number. Your passport must be valid for at least another 18 months.

Au Pair Accord

Please Copy all the Information in these section on a Microsoft Sheet Print them out and sign them if you have agreed with the information( Rules and Regulations guiding the program) and send them back to us.

In consideration of you, Agent Au Pair, accepting me for your Au Pair
Program, I hereby agree:
I.
to abide by all governing laws and regulations of Agent Au Pair and the
United States government
II.
to abide by all local and state laws in the community in which I will live
III.
to complete all visa requirements in accordance with the instructions
and to be responsible for obtaining/maintaining a valid passport
IV.
to cooperate with all those supervising the program and to abide by
any reasonable instructions
V.
to be present for all flights and transportation arranged for me by
Agent Au Pair
VI.
to provide transportation to my departure airport at my own expense
VII.
to return home at the end of my stay and before my visa expires.
VIII.
to submit a certified criminal record check or its equivalent.
IX.
to complete a personality profile provided by Agent Au Pair.
X.
to submit a physician’s report from my family physician or from the
clinic or hospital I have been affiliated with for a minimum of five years
XI.
Agent Au Pair or its affiliates or agents may without liability or expense
to themselves take whatever action is necessary regarding my health and
safety
XII.
I certify that I am between 18 and 26
I understand that i must pay 1. Application Fees : $150
2. Agency Fee: $250
3. Document processing Fee $500( Visa , work permits, and insurance).
4. Placement Fee of $200 and it is my responsibility to get to the nearest international airport where I
depart to the U.S.

X111.
I understand that all payment are sent Via Western Union/ Money Gram to the Agency with the details they provided.

Grievance Procedure

I hereby agree to abide by the following “Grievance Procedure” for
averting or dealing with potential problems: I will attempt to discuss the
problem with my host family. If this does not provide a satisfactory
result, I will discuss the problem with my local community counselor
where I will provide the local community counselor with written
notification of the problem. If I still feel the problem is unresolved, I will
call the regional manager or the program director where I will then
provide written notification to this person.
I understand that if I smoke in the family home (including my private
quarters), family car, or around any member of the family that I will be
terminated from the program and forfeit my completion deposit.
I,---------------------------------(Please print name clearly),
understand the above information and will abide by the rules of Agent Au
Pair. I have truthfully answered all questions on my Application.
Signature

These are the details (Documents) needed for the Application and Documentation process, So we want you to complete them to get in the program with us.

Thanks for your Co operation.

Bonnie Simms,| LCC
Agent Au Pair, Inc.
1450 Sutter Street #526
San Francisco, CA 94109
Tel: (415)766-7820
5 AttachmentsDownload all
Au Pair Application Form.pdfDownload
Character Reference.pdfDownload
Childcare Reference Experience Form.pdfDownload
Physician's Report.pdfDownload
Request Form.pdfDownload
Reply, Reply All or Forward | More
Advertisement

by Qhouie Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:30 pm
They are using the company's real name but just changed the contact details. And to make them look real and convincing they even let you undergo the process like sending documents. And worst is they ask you to send money via Western Union. Funny is their address is San Francisco, C.A yet they like me to send money to someone named Miguel Diaz in Colorado. Beware of this guys
by Qhouie Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:33 pm
Hi Applicant,

Thanks for your mail and co operation! We have receive the details you forward to us. We will like to congratulate you as Our Moderators has review them and store them in our data base, but we can't start the processing if we did not receive the payments from you......Since the Western Union is the convenient way you can send the money to us and it is the easiest means from your location.

Below are the information you will be using to transfer the money to us..

WESTERN UNION

Name: Miguel Diaz

City: Monte Vista

State: Colorado

Zip Code: 81144

You are to go to any Western Union or Money Gram payments Outlets in your location with the details above to transfer the payment

After payment kindly send us the scan copy of the Western Union (Receipt) so that we can proceed in processing your Working permit, and other Backing Document(s). All necessary Document(s) including your Flight Ticket will be posted to your address with us within 2 weeks as soon as we confirm your payment.

Or you get back to us with the payment details for fast confirmation of your payment if you can't scan the receipt such as.

Sender's Name :
Western Union :
Payment Address :
Amount Sent :
Where Money is sent from :

You are advise to go ahead with the payment so we can start with the processing of your document with the information we have in hand and as soon as we get the rest information we finish with the processing of your document and get it sent to you in no time.

We will wait here to receive the payments.

Thanks for your co-operation.
Yours Faithfully

Bonnie Simms,| LCC
Agent Au Pair, Inc.
1450 Sutter Street #526
San Francisco, CA 94109
Tel: (415) 745-9437
by Qhouie Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:51 pm
The email address that they used are: [email protected]
[email protected]

The names that they used: Sophia Rodriguez
Mick Dixson Garba
Bonnie Simms
Miguel Diaz
by Qhouie Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:52 pm
Greetings,

Thanks for committing yourself to my family and we can't wait to see you here ,I want you to know that I am taking care of your ticket because I would send it down to your country embassy for you to go pick up.. Thanks and we are looking forward to have you as our next Au pair with your qualifications and little description i read about you. we can see that you are the one we need for our kids. With us you have nothing to scare about if you comply strictly to instructions and you keep you right behaviors.... And promise to never let you down.

About the US Au pair Exchange Program.

I will like to inform you that I'm currently registered with an agency for the US Au pair program, I will like you to be the part of the program with my agency and these programs helps you with Visa, Insurance, Air Fare Charges,The Work Permit, Au Pair meeting, Au Pair Training and lots more. I am register with;

Agent Au Pair

I will like you to contact Bonnie Simms and ask her about your application and documentation process., she will let you know more about the program and all the requirement involve. Bonnie Simms is an LCC (LOCAL COMMUNITY COUNSELOR) in the agency and she can help you with all your application process.

Below is her contact.

Bonnie Simms| LCC

Agent Au Pair, Inc

Email: [email protected]

Tel: (415) 745-9437.

Make sure you are always in contact with her and she is the one who can help you with all the process.I will also talk to her about you so she could be aware.So you are to send Her an email and that you are directed From Mick Garba family. she will send you all the requirements and all what you have to do and the cost needed to complete the processing.

Please get back to me with any update you receive from them.

Thanks
God bless..