Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Mike Wilson Mon Jan 06, 2014 3:00 pm
Welcome Sonali Financial Private Loan Firm
Ph:+918287655148
Te: +447010092794
GOVERNMENT ACCREDITED LICENSED!!
UNDER THE DATA PROTECTION ACT OF:
Registration Number (Z720622X).
[email protected]

http://sonalifirm.com/slf/index.php
Dear Applicant,

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your mail, I wish to officially welcome you to this great financial institution. Our loans are well insured for maximum security is our priority.

CLEARLY STATED BELOW IS OUR POLICY TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

QUALIFICATIONS:

1)The Borrower must be at least 18yrs old
2)Even with Bad credit, we still Guarantee the Borrower the Loan
3)The Loan Can Be Granted Even With low credit
4)There is no pre-payment penalty.
5)You do not need a Co-Signer
6)FSA: This Institution as well as this loan transaction is associated with a maximum security guarantee. The FSA(Financial Security Assurance) guarantees all applicants requesting for loan inthis institution to be rest assured that the legitimacy of this transaction is 100%.

*LOAN AGREEMENT AND REPAYMENT INTEREST RATES SCHEDULE*

I Rev. Ruben Robert C.E.O of Welcome Sonali Financial Private Loan Firm, (with 12 years experience) is giving out a loan of Above $100,000.00 usd to the following Client.

Loan Balance: $100,000.00
Loan Interest Rate: 0.2%
Loan Term: 5 years
Monthly Loan Payment: $1,675.15
Number of Payments: 60
Cumulative Payments: $100,509.17
Total Interest Paid: $509.17

Note: The monthly loan payment was calculated at 59 payments of $1,675.15 plus a final payment of $1,675.32.

An agreement signing process must be carried out on this legitimate transaction by my company. The borrower must be willing to pay back and also sign all documents concerning the loan agreement. The borrower must be capable of re-paying back when due as policy demand.

LOAN APPLICATION FORM

Personal information removed. MW

????????.????
Borrower's Signature

Here is the company website you will see all the information you need dere (http://sonalifirm.com/slf/index.php)

(1) Applicant will start the repayment of loan at the end of the option taken by him/her after the loan has been transferred. (Please note that our Loan repayments starts 6months after the loan has been transferred but if you choose to pay earlier than that, there is no problem.

(2) Failure to pay back the loan at the expected date and period, legal action will be taken against the applicant by our attorney immediately.

(3) Applicant who is unable to meet with the repayment will be given two months as grace period before legal actions will be taken

(4) The NON-COLLATERAL DEPOSIT is use for SECURITY KEEPING FEE/MOBILIZATION and settle the FTC (Federal Trade Commission) incase you decline to our loan terms and conditions and it is also refundable at the end of the required loan duration if you adhere with the loan terms and conditions at the specified LOAN DURATION.

(5) Applicant will be required to make a payment, as the loan NON-COLLATERAL DEPOSIT FEE (As the loan is an unsecured loan and do not require any collateral in form of property e.t.c and if the loan is called off by the applicant after payment of the loan charges, Sonali Loan Firm will make refund of the loan charges except for inspection/verification charges.

So an agreement with this from you will enable us send the paper work which you will sign your column and send back, the payment information for the Non-collateral deposit so your loan amount can be transfer to your desire Bank account.

After acknowledgment of your completed form, we will start the urgent process of your loan application
within 24hours.

I look forward in doing and completing this legitimate transaction with you in good faith because my word is my Bond. #In God we Trust#

Your Response is highly Needed.
Respectfully
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)

When things don't seem to be going your way,always know that God has a plans for you.If you place your trust in Him,He will give you great gifts.We don't al! ways know what God's plans are for us.We just know that His ways are not our ways,but His ways are always the best

The website has been reported for fraud.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement