Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:56 pm
Reshipping Scam . Employment scam . Website Registered on 7 Jan 2014 . In the process of being reported for Fraud.

http://streamshipping.com/?p=careers

Careers Opportunity

Opening: Logistics Clerk

Clerk will be responsible primarily for the receiving/sending goods and records maintaining. The clerk also helps preparing paperwork for shipments. Whether orders are for domestic or international shipping, the paperwork can be complicated, depending on the product and destination.

Duties and Responsibilities:

The logistics clerk assists the logistics manager and shipping supervisor with daily shipping activities such as separating orders, folding packing slips, preparing boxes for shipping and packing orders. The logistics clerk may also help the materials group move products from one warehouse to another.

Skills and Abilities:

The position requires excellent skills in both oral and written communication with domestic and international partners, customers, fellow employees and customs officials.

Logistics clerk must be capable of working unsupervised in a fast-paced environment; must be detail-oriented, well-organized and able to multi-task. Ability to work as a team player is essential.

All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.

APPLY NOW: [email protected]

Welcome!

Shopping in the USA at minimum international shipping rates.
You will get your own US address as the result of choosing a membership plan.
Afterwards you can shop on any website you like and indicate your new address.
We shall check out the purchase and prepare it for the carriage.
You get your purchase with the information about its carriage. More than 75% is the level you are saving on international shipping costs.

What can membership give you?
You can save more than 75 % on shipping costs.
There is an opportunity to shop on all your favorite sites without coming to the USA.
Your purchase will arrive quickly and safely at your door.
Purchases are delivered to more than to 200 countries.

Customers’ References

I am thankful for this service. It really saves money and the goods come in time and quickly… I am endlessly happy.

Usually before the beginning of using new services I have a habit to learn the details of how it works. This time was not an exception. I asked a dozen of questions about the way of shopping, delivery, payments, and I have got detailed answers. Of course, after that I had no hesitation whether to use the plan. And I have never regretted. Thanks!

At first I did not believe it could work. But I still made a try and… was impressed. It does work. My purchase arrived fast. I managed to save a pretty good sum of money.

http://streamshipping.com/?p=contacts

Contact Us

ADDRESS: 140 West 83rd St, New York, NY, 10024, USA

TEL: +1 (678) 800-1146

FAX: +1 (800) 760-4690 (TOLL FREE)

E-MAIL: [email protected]

canonical name streamshipping.com.
aliases
addresses 85.25.110.62
Domain Whois record

Queried whois.internic.net with "dom streamshipping.com"...
Domain Name: STREAMSHIPPING.COM
Registrar: TODAYNIC.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.todaynic.com
Referral URL: http://www.NOW.CN
Name Server: NS1.HE.NET
Name Server: NS2.HE.NET
Updated Date: 07-jan-2014
Creation Date: 07-jan-2014
Expiration Date: 07-jan-2015
Last edited by Terminator5 on Sat Mar 22, 2014 10:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

by Terminator5 Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:10 pm
streamshipping.com

140 West 83rd St , New York is an apartment building .

http://streeteasy.com/nyc/building/140- ... -manhattan

678-800-1146 is an SBC Internet Services phone located in Atlanta Georgia . And is listed with many reshipping scams by different company names on the internet .

eba-board.com
overseaforwarding.com
cargoenterprises.com
Cargo Enterprises, LLC.
Michael Barden Cargo Enterprises

Each one of these companies lists a different fake address .

And has been used in Email Employment Scams ;

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=78633&p=183272

One of the emails in the above scam traces to Romania .
[email protected] .

Michael Barden

Cargo Enterprises, LLC.
TEL: +1 678 800-1146
FAX: +1 (855) 373-9747 (TOLL FREE)

Daniel 8 :25