Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by Terminator5 Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:13 pm
Money Mule Employment Scam . Website created on: 13 Jan 2014 for one year only . In the process of being reported for Fraud .

http://www.zenoxinc.com/?p=careers

Zenox Inc

Careers

Zenox Incorporated is all about having the opportunity to help clients effectively address complex challenges that arise in litigation, disputes, investigations, regulatory compliance,procurement, financial distress, and other sources of significant conflict or change. Our professionals help clients deliver superior customer and capital market performance through integrated strategic, operational, and organizational change to a wide variety of both financially sound and distressed organizations, including medium-sized businesses, leading academic institutions, healthcare organizations, and the law firms that represent these various organizations.

Now Hiring: Operations Clerk

We employ Operations Clerk who can direct and coordinate organization's financial and budget activities.

To be successful for this role you must be able to demonstrate a proven ability in the field and be self motivated to get the job done within a team environment.

Apply Now

Looking for Fresh Ideas for Your Business?

We Have Solutions for Your Situation

Among the key factors of today’s corporate business environment are consolidation and global competition. It’s due to them that many banks have to update their business strategies, optimize resources and constantly put a lot of effort into customer satisfaction. Zenox Incorporated will help you better meet the growing demands of the market, effectively manage costs, do out risks and substantially improve customer service.

You Need Choices? We Can Relate to That!

We believe that cooperation with clients is an essential element of creating effective solutions. Of course, it’s much easier to see better options having got the experience we have, but after all it’s you who is going to implement the transformations suggested. As your consultants, we will closely cooperate with your company to get better picture of your business goals, background and lifecycle. Nothing can substitute such cooperation.

Whatever You Needs, We Can Help

The first thing we’ll do is make sure that we have the same understanding of your unique transformation imperatives. The transparent process of consultations will allow to create a best-in-class solution, including the best course of actions needed to make its implementation smooth, no matter how big your organization is. Your strategic programs will be revitalized by our customized business solutions and IT services.

About Us

Zenox Incorporated is a company which will bring real transformation to your business, not just momentary operational improvements. We will bring you to a whole new level of certainty above that of the competitors. And we�ve got a rich toolkit to do that: our solutions in business, information technology and outsourcing will empower your transition to the next level. Your requirements will be met on time, with high accuracy and within budget. You will learn how to choose strategic directions of activity and invest into them rather than some tactical operations. In general, your business will become more efficient and responsive to the market demands and trends.

The approach we use allows our clients to do more with less, getting strategic advantage from highly customized market strategies and IT solutions, effectively tackling their principal business challenges. Be it business solutions, IT services or outsourcing, we’ll offer you a level of certainty and quality unmatched by any competitor in the field.

The majority of Zenox Incorporated’s clients are fast-growing companies whose demand and objectives can be roughly split into several categories:

Doing more with less – increasing profitability and efficiency
Improving agility – learning to respond to the changing market demands in quick and effective ways
Harnessing IT as a substantial strategic tool for competitive advantage

We are proud to state that Zenox Incorporated assists in meeting these objectives with remarkable certainly – and that’s probably the main source of our good reputation and success.

At Zenox Incorporated, we effectively develop tools, products and strategies to help you reach for success in the quickest and smoothest ways possible. Our rich industry experience and profound technological expertise work best for that goal. Thanks to them, and to the use of our Global Delivery Model, we’ve managed to achieve customer satisfaction rating of 89%, a figure much higher than most competitors can ever produce.

Contact Us

Headquarter

Krakowskie Przedmieście 47, Warszawa, Poland

Phone: +48 22 312 7320

Email: [email protected]

Provide us a detailed description in your message and we’ll respond with the information you need within 2-4 business hours.

International

United States: +1 347 261 0011

We appreciate your taking the time to visit our website!

Domain Name: ZENOXINC.COM
Registrar: TODAYNIC.COM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.todaynic.com
Referral URL: http://www.NOW.CN
Name Server: NS0.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS1.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS2.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS3.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Name Server: NS4.DNSMADEEASY.COM
Updated Date: 13-jan-2014
Creation Date: 13-jan-2014
Expiration Date: 13-jan-2015

Daniel 8 :25
Advertisement

by shazamthepuss Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:59 am
Thank you. My brother sent me the website and he told me a couple of his friends sent their resumes. What had me suspicious is there bad grammar mistakes in their website so I googled it and i found you guys. I registered for this website and I think the admin is doing one hell of a job here. Thank you again.

Regards
by Terminator5 Thu May 01, 2014 12:56 am
Wow . This is amazing . After reporting this site at least 16 times in the last 3 months 15 days and them round filing the reports, Dnsmadeeasy wants me to feedback on their performance . Sure i can do that !

DNS Made Easy Sales System

9:04 AM (9 hours ago)

xxxxxxxxx,

This email concerns your recent ticket: TOS/AUP Violation . zenoxinc.com (IFO-123-16856)

As part of our commitment to improving your customer support experience, we would like to know how you think we are doing.

Please take a moment to complete a short survey consisting of just a few multiple-choice questions.

It should take you no more than a minute to complete (we promise!).

To take the survey, click on the following link: https://support.dnsmadeeasy.com/index.p ... 7vq7xbr755

Your feedback is very important to us and we really appreciate your time.

Thank you in advance,

DNS Made Easy

Daniel 8 :25