Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
by HannahsDad Mon May 12, 2014 5:04 pm
Coincidence or something else?
In it there is no boss or owner. It is an international, free, self-adjusting community. This is a Community of people who are changing the world, people who have ...

Leaders Dream at http://leadersdreams.com/aboutus.asp

Q. What is Leaders Dreams?
Ans: Leaders Dream provides a platform only for people willing to help others by their own.

Q. How can I register myself in Leaders Dreams?
Ans: It’s 100% free registration or just provides your Details to your upline or Sponsor and asks him to register.

Q. How can pay the PIN amount?
Ans: After registration, you will get one link within 24hrs and you can pay your PIN amount and proceed for Commitment.

Q. How much entry can I take in Leaders Dreams?
Ans: You can take ‘n’ numbers of entries in our system.

Q. Which E-currency do you accept?
Ans: As of now we are accepting only INR-Indian Rupees. But if anyone from out of India can transfer the amount through Paypal, Payza and Perfect Money.

Q. How can I change my password and personal details?
Ans: You can change your password by clicking on the change password option in profile menu.

Q. I can not access my account what should I do?
Ans: Click on Forget Password link. The system will automatically send your password detail on registered e-mail id and registered mobile number. If you are still unable to log-in, please contact our dedicated support team at “[email protected] “team will assist you within half an hour.

Q. How can I check my account balance?
Ans: You can access the account information anytime on LeadersDreams ‘my account’ section.

Q. How can I withdraw Level Income and profit incomes?
Ans: Login to your account and give level & profit incomes withdrawal request from ‘my account’ section. Name of the donor will be assigned to you within 48hrs

Q. What is the minimum and maximum amount of withdrawal?
Ans: Minimum amount of withdrawal request is Rs.1000/- and maximum amount is 1,00,000/- with multiples of Rs.1000 denomination For Get Help from Donors

Q. What are the timings of withdrawal?
Ans:
Level Income time – 15th and 30/31st every month.
Profit Income withdraws time – Any time except Saturday and Sunday.
Timing for every withdrawal is from 9am to 9pm.

Q. Is there any guarantee of repayment?
Ans: There is no guarantee that once you provide help, someone else will help you.

Q. What if I have not completed 100% of my commitment amount?
Ans: At any circumstances you have to complete your 100% commitment .If you fail to do so you will lose the whole amount.

Q. What if I do not have sponsor id?
Ans: Please write a mail to [email protected]

Q. Can I cancel my provide help commitments?
Ans: No, you can't cancel your provide help commitment.

Q. What if I did not put provide help commitment within 24 Hrs of registration?
Ans: ID will be automatically blocked by the system.

Domain registered anonymously 29th October 2013 for 1 year only

MMS Bright Future at http://mmsbrightfuture.com

Remind you that there are no rules in the system! It's just some free advice about working with the system, or you can say the rule.
1 ) Unique plan backed with highly experienced Management and a dedicated work force.
2 ) MMS BRIGHT FUTURE is not a company,This is an International Helping Community where people Help Each Other By their self interest
3 ) There is no Guarantee of repayment of their Helping funds.
4 ) One person can have three ID’s on his mobile number & email ID.
5 ) Quick Helping Bonus : 10% ( If the Payment is Deposite with in 24 Hours )
6 ) Member can Upload The Receipt Slip Before Remaining Time. System Will Not Responsible For Any Issues
7 ) As per the request of the System, a member MUST transfer money WITHIN 48 HOURS, from his personal account to the account of the specified member. Also, the System gives more hours if it is a week-end or holiday.
8 ) In case the member refuses to transfer the money as per the Systems request , this particular member will permanently DELETED from the System.
9 ) The particular request is forwarded to another member within 24 hour,Then another refuses, Directly Payment By Admin With in 12 Hrs & Additional 10% Extra Bonus on your commitment Amount.
10 ) Pin Generate by Users from own WALLET or Perchase from Pin FRANCHISES.
11 ) Attractive Offers , Award & Rewards for the achievers in our system
12 ) EVERY SATURDAY & SUNDAY WEBSITE MAINTANCES DAY

Domain registered 14th April 2014 for 1 year only

Community4Help at http://community4help.com

Note:1st When Somebody wants to Get Help system will Generate Link and ask to you ,Are you ready to Provide Help. If says yes then you will find a link to deposite balance 80% in that A/c in next 60 hrs

Note:2nd When you say yes system will automatically send 5% of the total amt which you committed to pay to the Beneficiary.

Note:3rd Now you can request for Get Help/Withdrawal.

Note:4th When you Click on Get Help , you will find a pop up for Re-Commitment.
Note: Without Re-Commitment you can’t move a head. You have to re-commitment minimum 50% of the amount which you last you committed.

Domain registered 26th April2014 for 1 year only

Spiral Money at http://spiralmoney.com

Spiral Money is a Forex company, It is a very good business, an good investment option. In It there is no boss or owner. It is an international, free, self-adjusting community. This is a Community of people who are changing the world, people who have no guarantees of repayment of their funds, they donate money to help people, the same simple people as they are, in need at this moment. These are only tools which help people to assist each other. LD only collects data from people who need help at the moment and sends the data to people who are willing to provide this help.
Do you often read media enforced dogma that "Everyone's financial needs and financial situations are different"? Do you really think so? Are you feeling that there is something wrong when you see in your lately "sinking" portfolio some nearly nothing yielding, not ensured, government bonds, only because you told that financial manager that you are saving for retirement? Right you are again and you should follow your feelings NOW! Intrade Mart is not the light at some narrow blocking path but the shine of a new rising sun which shows your bright future. This is an opportunity to enter into the whole new era of true financial freedom and the real world of high returns on investments. Your earnings with us, are exactly the same as those of our family member's money with 100% pay-out. Intrade Mart was established by a team of people with same mission in mind, look for the lowest risk Advertisement opportunities with relatively higher Ads Bonus for the shortest period of time, and conjure up the best possible way to secure our profit. We went through a long and extremely hard road before we got to this point, we can finally offer our service for the wide public safety. Now a day’s undivided unit have grown stronger, which has aspired us to go beyond our standard ways of operation and progress forward into the wide web of endless possibilities. Unlike many others we believe that true prosperity & success can only be accomplished a healthy community with shared goals. If we'll succeed in our mission, the risk of everyone involved would be minimized while profits would be exponentially maximized!

Domain registered anonymously1st May 2014 for 1 year only

Advertisement